June 2018 Moms

Re: FFFC 12/22!!

• In honor of the darkest day of the year, I put my (overtired, crabby) kid to bed at 6:54 pm last night. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I put mine to bed at 6:45  :D it was necessary 
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • The dog was whining at 3 am last night to go outside. MH was sung as a bug in bed and didn't wake in the slightest. So I intentionally made a lot of noise getting out of bed, getting my robe and slippers and tromped out of the bedroom to let her out. If I have to wake up, he has to too.
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• edited December 2017
    We're going out of town this evening and I'm supposed to be cleaning my house so we don't come home to a complete dump. Instead I'm still in my pajamas watching Clifford with my kid and eating all the chocolate treats my husband got as a gift from a coworker. #sorrynotsorry
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I haven't done anything at work since Tuesday. I'm only here for 2 hours today until we leave for our office Christmas luncheon. Anyway my billables are SHOT for this month. I'm going to have to work on the 30th or 31st to make up for this unproductive week I just had.

Second confession. I'm flying home tonight and I am EATING EVERYTHING when I get there. EVERYTHING. I don't have any desire to see anyone but family and eat.
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • I have an issue paying medical bills. I have a few piling up from over the past couple months that I just haven't gotten around to paying. It's a total of like $150 from the mat21 and some lab work days and ultrasounds. Soooo it's not a lot and it's not like we don't have the cash to pay it, I just literally haven't gotten around to it lol.

ill remember them, then not have my card or bank acct info near me... then forget about them. These aren't bills I can keep linked to our bank acct and it be a simple one click thing. I have to go into my online Med record, enter info, etc etc.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • I brought like 10 checks I’ve been too lazy to deposit/mobile deposit to my moms in hopes that I’ll feel more motivated to deposit them here. Do you know how lazy you have to be to not care about getting money?? Sigh. 
  • When we visited the in-laws this last week, I just wanted to eat food and not see them at all...