FFFCC

Time for confessions and complaints!

Re: FFFCC

• Options
    ^^ that sounds super annoying! Hope the rest of his visit goes fast
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kelk5kelk5 member
    edited December 2017
    @maueraa07 that is so annnoying! Vent away! I hope it gets better. Can DH say something his dad?

@conineml that sounds horrible for your neighbor, talk about being exposed and lack of privacy. I would be so upset giving birth in a hallway. I'd rather they wheel me into a closet.

I'm so over work today....but aren't we all. It's potentially my last day but I'm going to come in for 3 days next week if she hasn't come yet. I really thought she would be here by now since I'm a FTM and started dilating and effacing at 35 weeks. My doctor said it was very unusual for a FTM but that I could still past my due date.  1.5 hrs left to today.

Also, my weight has really jumped up the last two weeks. I haven't been eating as healthy as I did during most of my pregnancy. Still getting my veggies but more pastas, chips, and eating out.
  • Options
    @kelk5 apparently they put up screens or something so she wasn't all out in the open completely but still not how I would want mine to go down either!