Baby Names
Options

Girl names

sadiexosadiexo member
edited December 2017 in Baby Names
Hi all, pretty sure we have decided on her name but this is our current list her middle name will be Mae 

Girl names 60 votes

Indy (Indie)
13% 8 votes
Cassidy
60% 36 votes
Quinn
26% 16 votes

Re: Girl names

• Options
    I voted for Cassidy.  Indy is nicknamey to me and Quinn would go better with a longer middle name.
  • Options
    Quinn is my favorite, but Cassidy does sound better with Mae. I do not like Indy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    holli0801 said:
    Quinn is my favorite, but Cassidy does sound better with Mae. I do not like Indy. 
    ^WSS
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    I like Indy and Cassidy with Mae. Quinn is a cute name, but I think it might need a longer middle name, like a previous poster said.
  • Options
    saham07saham07 member
    edited December 2017
    jenbkc said:
    I like Indy and Cassidy with Mae. Quinn is a cute name, but I think it might need a longer middle name, like a previous poster said.
       I agree with the flow suggested here......Quinn Mae is kind of choppy. Have you thought of Quinta Mae? Quinta is a real name that is very under used, and you can call her Quinn if you like (although I love Quinta and would call her that)
  • Options
    Love your name choices!!!! I love Quinn and Indie so much!!! I don’t mind nicknamey names as first names at all!! I do think Quinn Mae is a bit choppy, but I feel like it’s something you could get used to! Good luck baby naming is tough!! What are you thinking you’ll go with!?
  • Options
    I like the idea of Indie a lot but I would name her India Mae and call her Indie!

• Options
    I prefer Quinn but with a longer MN

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker