TWW Thursday 12/21

Month/Cycle:

Cycle Day/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LPs length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?

TTC journey in spoiler
Me: 29 | DH: 31
Married: 08/2016
TTC: 10/2017
IUI #1-3 BFN
IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
FET #1 02/2019 BFN
FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

Re: TWW Thursday 12/21

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    eleven_eleven_ member
    edited December 2017

Month/Cycle: 6/6

Cycle Day/DPO: 19/8

Timing: Good

Typical LPs length: 14

Testing: I decided I'm going to test Christmas Eve 

R/R: I'm off today and DH went snowboarding so I've been eating snacks and watching Netflix all day while ignoring the giant pile of laundry  :#

CS/Q: None

GTKY: If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? I've always loved arctic foxes and some people do own them as pets, but I could never. They seem like so much work and I don't think it's really the best idea. 

@kobrien827 So sorry about the BFN. It's the worst when you are so hopeful and then nothing. Are you liking your short hair? That racoon video is cute but they are seriously the worst. They are always around my house and are always hissing at me. Do not like. 

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @darkstar42 So sorry friend about the BFN. FX it is just early. I always feel so sad seeing a BFN even if I tell myself I'll be happy because I can enjoy some wine. Have fun tonight  <3
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @businesswife So happy to see you getting excited for this baby! Being happy for September baby isn't diminishing your grief over the August baby in any way. 

@emmasemm So jealous of your London trip! Any plans? I have the travel bug real bad. 

@kobrien827 *hugs* Sorry for the BFN. They super suck. 

@darkstar42 *hugs* to you too! I felt the same way with testing today. Hope you have a good time tonight at the ceremony! 

@eleven_ Hah are you describing my day? I don't have much business work to do so I've been binging Star Wars all day. 

Month/Cycle: 8/8

Cycle Day/DPO: 24/10

Timing: Decent

Typical LPs length: 12

Testing: BFNs

R/R: ^. I tried keeping the SS away but I was hopeful with it being our first medicated cycle. Feeling out though. I go to pick up the new meds today in preparation for the next cycle. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY:  Oh love the fox idea! I'd probably have an elephant, assuming I had the space to make it happy. Which also means I'd need more than one. I'll take a farm of elephants please. 

• Options
    @eleven_ Thanks for the support. <3 Here's hoping you get good news on Christmas eve!
    @emmasemm *hugs* Thank you, friend. It helps knowing that you're all hoping for me. I'm envious of your London trip! MH and I really need a getaway like that.
    @BusinessWife Thank you! <3 I have my fx so hard for your transfer tomorrow!
    @SkilledSailor Yeah, you'd think I would realize by now that testing always sucks! I had a good conversation with my grad school mentor (not about ttc though! I don't think he wants that level of info about me), so my day is improving.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

Cycle Day/DPO: 28/15

Timing: not too bad

Typical LPs length: 16?

Testing: trying to wfaf but may test tomorrow. AF due anytime between tomorrow and Tuesday. It's so hard not to test! 

R/R: rave - found a great and affordable apartment/duplex today in a nice neighborhood. Been looking for a few weeks. Christmas is coming up. Work is slow so I can relax in my office. 

CS/Q: none

GTKY: If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? A dog. I know this is a generic answer, but I LOVE dogs and my fiance is allergic so we can't get one. I love all animals though. Today I watched animal videos on FB for about an hour. Work is slow and PMS always makes me want to watch animal videos. Sorry if I got off track there, lol.

@kobrien827 - sorry about BFN 

@darkstar42 - I always use the same logic with testing and I always get disappointed even if I say I wont. It's so hard not to test sometimes.

@skilledsailor - sorry about the BFNs