April 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change- 12/19

How many weeks are you/how big is baby?  21 weeks, pomegranate

How are you feeling?  
I have been so emotional this week and everything is getting under my skin, which really sucks.  Also I have been super hungry.

Any appointments this week?  
Nothing this week.  Next is my FL appts on the 26th and 27th!

Rants/raves?  
It is slow at work and kinda boring lately, but we have to track all our time, which sucks!

GTKY: What is the one pregnancy craving you are having this week?  Still McDonalds for me.

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change- 12/19

• Options
    How many weeks are you/how big is baby?  22 weeks, coconut 

How are you feeling?
      This week has actually been good, emotions wise. I have HG, so I still get nauseous and sometimes sick which has been my downfall this week. 

I actually have an appointment tomorrow! Just a regular checkup, but hoping to see my little bean. 

Rants/raves?  
    They’re fixing the heat in my work building and it’s super slow this morning! 

GTKY: What is the one pregnancy craving you are having this week?  McDonald’s mocha frappe and fries 
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/how big is baby?  24 weeks, canteloupe

How are you feeling?  
    +1 to the hunger! Gosh its like I have never eaten in my life. Also feeling pretty emotional with all of the holidays. I lost my dad 5 years ago and the holidays are still hard, especially with pregnancy hormones raging.

Had my regular OB appointment yesterday and everything went great. Glucose and CBC panel came back all good. I also have my monthly doula appointment on Thursday. This month we are going over prenatal massages with my DH.... swoon!

Rants/raves? 
    I'm in NM, and it hasn't really felt like winter let alone Christmas. I just want to build a freaking snowman! We have been watching Frozen in my house a lot this week :/ Do you want to build a snowman?

GTKY: What is the one pregnancy craving you are having this week?  Cookies! Give me all of the Christmas cookies!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/how big is baby?  25 weeks, cauliflower

How are you feeling?  
    Pretty good. The acid reflux really flared up yesterday. I am definitely showing, random strangers have started to ask me when I am due and what I am having.

Not until next week.

Rants/raves?  

GTKY: What is the one pregnancy craving you are having this week? Usually mint chocolate chip ice cream or a cherry slurpee.

@sparklingdiamond you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/how big is baby?  25 weeks, cauliflower

How are you feeling?  
    Hungry, tired, sciatic nerve pain, but otherwise actually good!

Nothing like my 24 week appointment on Friday when I'm almost 25 weeks. I am supposed to meet with all the doctors at the practice, though, so I wanted to schedule with someone who I haven't seen.

Rants/raves?  
    Being a teacher before break is like herding cats, but that means break starts on Thursday!!!

GTKY: What is the one pregnancy craving you are having this week?  Fast food, any kind. Basically all food that's bad for me or any food in general. I don't usually crave specific things.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    angiek1angiek1 member
    edited December 2017
    How many weeks are you/how big is baby?  25 weeks, cauliflower

How are you feeling?  
    Right now some bitchin BH. 

Not for a while. 

Rants/raves?  
    I've been super stressed out b/c of work and I have to say huge shout out to my H for holding down the fort. He also started building out the nursery and it is almost done!!

GTKY: What is the one pregnancy craving you are having this week?  Sugar. Anything with sugar. Current self = happy, future self is going to be pissed when I have to work off all the lbs., but I'll deal with her later.