June 2018 Moms

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF this stupid tax plan

WTF needing to pee all the time with a crazy cough and only one bathroom at my mom's house

WTF to my mom wanting to take me back to the same baby store every time we visit even though their inventory has not changed at all and I still don't want any baby stuff yet
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF to being allergic to one of the very few medicines pregnant women can take for this crap cold/cough.

DH: 29 years old.
    Me: 25 years old.
    DS: born 12/30/14
    Baby #2 due 6/8/18

• Options
    WTF to insurance denying all the claims for my NT scan because I hadn't answered one stupid question saying I don't have other insurance. Another day, another call to insurance. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @krashke this just happened to me too! But with a breast ultrasound. So annoying. 

WTF to me catching my DD's stomach bug. Praying this is just a 24 hr thing for me because I'm sick of not keeping anything down and running to the bathroom every 15 minutes.  
  • Options
    WTF to my mother in law calling and telling me when I need to move MY son into a big boy bed and how she slept in bed with her kids instead of her husband when they were toddlers (she wasn’t a co sleeper she’s honestly just weird).  But 1. I will decide when my son moves out of his crib because hi he’s my son (he’s only 17 months old) and 2. You’re creepy- your kids didn’t want you sleeping in their bed you didn’t think it was fair they had to sleep alone while you got to sleep with your husband. After 6 years I have zero patience left for this woman. 
  • Options
    @boymama29 my daughter is 2 1/2 and still sleeping in her crib. She hasn't tried to crawl out yet and I'm keeping her there as long as possible because she's a great sleeper and I don't want to mess that up! That's so weird she would call and tell you that. 
  • Options
    @lrichhx05 we’re hoping to keep our son in his crib until 3 pending he cooperates haha I have no desire to mess with his sleep especially with a new baby coming! My mother in law knows no boundaries so she inserts herself in everything even when it doesn’t concern her at all. 
  • Options
    WTF DD? What possessed you to lock me in the garage? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @boymama29 @lrichhx05 ummm ladies I didn't take DS out of the crib till this past summer...annnnd he just turned 5 in oct  :D he loved it, never tried getting out annnd I was scared he'd go wondering. Figured he couldn't go to preschool talking about his crib so it was time lol. And he's only just now starting to get out of bed without asking... and it's only in the AM and he creeps outside our door lol.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @catlady1215 haha that is absolutely amazing!!
  • Options
    @catlady1215 this gives me hope that I can keep her in there for awhile longer!!