January 2018 Moms

Re: WTF Wednesday

• I’m new to this department at work. I have zero financial authority to make payments, and therefore close claims. Everyone else in this department has on average 6 years experience and they can close their claims just fine. 
    My supervisor is out this week and the sup watching our team is apparently out today too....but she didn’t tell me this.  So I’m just hanging out not able to actually do any work. Meanwhile my feet are swelling bc I’m sitting at this desk and my bed is super comfy at home where I would be just as productive as I am right now....

Together Let Us Seek the Heights

• EmilyLove25EmilyLove25 member
    edited December 2017
    @JuliaGoolia719 OMG just like my day, though mine is an IT issue. So my WTF is to this university/IT people. Grades post today in all of our systems and we spend the day finishing our NCAA and university eligibility reports for all of our student athletes. I'm in charge of the entire baseball and hockey teams... and today is my last day. Well, the system is out and even if they do fix it, we won't get the data until tomorrow. I live an hour away and I simply refuse to come tomorrow. I told my boss that if he sends me .pdfs of the data tomorrow I'll enter the BARE minimum needed to ensure eligibility/ineligibility... but that's it. Sorry, folks! Today is essentially a wasted day (not complaining but WTF). 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020