October 2016 Moms

October Randoms

13»

Re: October Randoms

• That is frustrating @AllyTheKid. I do think he needs to learn ways to cope so you all can enjoy time out together.  Didn’t you say he has a therapist?  Definitely something he should talk about so you especially aren’t feeling like a prisoner in your own home. 
  • @Ladybug2821 His doctor isn't a therapist, and he hasn't actually utilized his therapy options yet. I need to just be open with him about this issue first though honestly. He isn't going to know it's a problem to me if I don't tell him. Wish me luck, I'll cross whatever bridge necessary when we come to it I suppose. Uuuugh, I hate confrontation... I have to keep reminding myself that "communication is key". 
  • Loading the player...
  • Can I just complain about how flat my butt has gotten? It is the absolute worst. I used to have a nice little butt and now it doesn’t even fill out pants. WTF 
  • @ladybug2821 squats, lunges, and protein my lady.
    I have the opposite problem. I've gotten round everywhere, and not the supple, attractive kind of round. The loppy, misshapen, disproportionate kind. I look like an exploded can of biscuits.
  • @AllyTheKid I give props to the moms who find time to work out because I don’t know how they manage to do it lol. I used to be able to walk and do some things at work but we are working on a huge project that takes up so much time that I haven’t been able to for awhile. I have to figure out something though because it looks crazy. 
  • @Ladybug2821 I can’t find the time to workout either! And my butt has also gotten flatter and my husband says I now have chicken legs. I do the best I can and working out just isn’t high on my priority list at the moment.
  • @allythekid wishing you luck. I'm sure that's a sticky situation to be in... hopefully you will be able to go to the friends place to enjoy a glass of wine. 
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • @fitlady21 I’m told I have chicken legs too lol. Oh well. Maybe one day I’ll have time to work out. 
  • @Ladybug2821 don't get me wrong, I fell off the fitness wagon months ago haha but should you find the time, those will be your butt's best friend.

@kmolleltz We got the situation handled, it took a few days to let it all sink in, but we're on the same page now. That actually made a pretty big and important imprint on our communication and relationship I think. I'm pleased with the direction we're headed.
  • brzvicebrzvice member
    edited December 2017
    @AllyTheKid I had a lazy day today watching forensic files reruns and was shocked to see HLN advertising a NEW episode tonight at 8!! Thought of you instantly  ;)
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @brzvice Whaaaat? YES! YES! YES YES YES!