Baby Names

Please vote-girl

radkates3000radkates3000 member
edited December 2017 in Baby Names
Weve narrowed our girl choices down to 3....we don’t have middle names yet so please comment with suggestions!!!! 

Please vote-girl 72 votes

Goldie
8% 6 votes
Maren
84% 61 votes
Austin
6% 5 votes

Re: Please vote-girl

• Goldie is definitely a NN to me. Im a huge fan of Maren. 
  • I like them all a lot....Goldie is a family name so I love that about it!!! Thanks for your input!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Maren by a long shot. 
  • Maren for sure or I love the idea from @msmonalisavito of Marigold with nn Goldie. Austin I really feel is more for boys personally. 
  • Marigold or Golda would give her more options/some individuality, but Maren Goldie could be a good fit if Goldie is a family name.
  • Maren  100%
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • I had a friend named Goldie growing up. Such a cute name. I'm pretty sure it was her full name, but I could be wrong. I love the idea of Marigold though, with a nickname of Goldie. I've never thought of that before.
  • Aw thanks!! I just kind of have a problem with giving someone a name I never plan to use....my names Kathryn and I’ve gone by Katie my whole life....and my parents didn’t really ever plan to use Kathryn....and now that I’m older I find it annoying that I have to use Kathryn for everything because it doesn’t feel like me! Idk if that makes sense to anyone but thank you Jenbkc for your comment!!!
  • Goldie is a NN.  Might be cute for a toddler, but an adult in the professional world needs to have a more serious sounding name to fall back on.
    Austin is 100% boy.

Maren is a little-used classic that is strong and not super-girly.  
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade