August 2018 Moms
Options

STM here with some odd symptoms

Hello all !! I've been lurking for days and TB is finally letting me post a new topic. I'm a STM, my 5 year old is a September 2012 baby. 
I found out I was pregnant 12 dpo. I had a couple days of nausea before that which started my suspicions.  As soon as I got my BFF I had like a belt of pain all the way around my lower abdomen and back. It was constant and miserable.  Now at 7 weeks I'm having constant right sided pain in between the bottom of my ribs and the top of my hip. It feels like a stitch similar to what you'd get from running and the round ligament pain is already very real.  Like I have to ease myself off the toilet. 
Does this sound familiar to anyone ? My first appointment isn't until January but debating if I need an earlier scan ?
TIA !

Re: STM here with some odd symptoms

• Options
    It’s my second pregnancy and I’m experiencing back pain and RLP much more this time. If you were having severe abdominal cramping I would go in, but it doesn't sound like that’s what you are describing. I highly recommend chiropractic care from someone recommended by someone you trust and who can adjust pregnant women.

FTR This could have been put in the symptoms thread or questions thread. Threads focuses on a single person are typically reserved for (TW) someone experiencing bleeding or a miscarriage. I understand you are concerned by your symptoms, though. 
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Ok sorry.  I'm still trying to navigate.  I haven't been on the boards in 5 years.  I even had to make a new username lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    meegan710 said:
    Ok sorry.  I'm still trying to navigate.  I haven't been on the boards in 5 years.  I even had to make a new username lol
    No worries! I would recommend reading the pinned thread that says “Read this First Board Organization Guidelines”
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers