Baby boy name opinions please — The Bump
Baby Names

Baby boy name opinions please

We're expecting a baby boy in 6wks. Our two top choices are:

Easton John
Anderson John

This will be our fourth child. Our youngest son is Adrian and I'm afraid they're both a little matchy/"rhymey" but I love them both. 
Also, our daughters name is Madison (she was adopted, we did not choose her name) and I wonder if its a little odd to have a son and daughter both end in "son" if we go with Anderson. 
Opinions?

Re: Baby boy name opinions please

• Of those two Anderson I prefer but I do not like it with Madison. Easton is just so sports equipment. I love Adrian and feel neither of these two compare. 

Suggest

Elliott
    wesley
    Declan
    Harris
    garrett
    Nolan
    Reid
    Simon

Bringmemylongswordhoecwkkmcc14neverblushed
  • BabyBoyH92016BabyBoyH92016
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2017
    Definitely Anderson. I don’t think there is an issue with it being an A name, but i do think it’s too matchy with Madison.

How about Anders? Also suggesting 
    Quentin 
    Bennett 
    Graham 
    Spencer 
    Reid 
    Elliot 
    Walker 
    Warren 
    Calvin
    Bryce 
  • Loading the player...
  • I wouldn’t do Anderson with brother Adrian.  So I’d pick Easton even though it’s not my style and don’t feel it measures up to Adrian.  I like the suggestion of Elliott.  New suggestions:

Gabriel
    Julian
    Dominic 
    Samuel
  • I wouldn’t do Anderson with Madison and Adrian. Easton is nms, but it’s certainly not side-eye worthy, so I’d go with that if you love it
  • I like Easton. Goes better with siblings too.
  • I'm not a fan of Easton either.  It's a last name.  Anderson is slightly better, but also screams "last name" to me.  I like some of the suggestions left by other posters earlier in the thread.  I say go back to the drawing board.
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • stop with the son names