February 2018 Moms
Options

Mixing families

First baby but bf has a 4 year old daughter and a crazy ex wondering if anyone else has to deal with this or simular

Re: Mixing families

• Options
    So for giggles....what makes his ex “crazy” because with you being a FTM, you may find in a year from now that his ex is not the crazy one....
  • Options
    * similar.
    And agree with @SunflowerMama428! All ladies are nuts.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Chawk17 no. Not all ladies are nuts. I just think that women who come into a relationship with a man and doesn’t have kids has a harder time understanding the child’s mother’s role.

Respect that the child has a mother. It’s really not that hard to have a respectful relationship with the mother of your SO’s child. Just because he’s the Daddy doesn’t make you as his gf anything nor does it give you the right to get involved. 

• Options
    On the flip side some are just not right. My SO ex wife is super difficult. On thanksgiving we spent 90 minutes in a police station bc she refused to send the child and thought by walking in there she wouldn’t have to. 
  • Options
    I agree with @SunflowerMama428 we need details to determine who is true  crazy.
  • Options
    @smorzandoj I feel like it always comes down to how the relationship ended. Like you can tell who hasn’t moved on in the relationship by who tries to use the kid as a pawn or by who doesn’t respect or understand boundaries.