TTC After a Loss
Options

TGIF 12/15

Any plans this weekend?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TGIF 12/15

• Options
    I have a LOT of errands to run today - mainly little things left for xmas gifts.  Tonight we are taking DD to see Santa

Tomorrow afternoon is Star Wars which DH really wants to see tonight but his parents weren't available.  Tomorrow night we are taking our 9 year old dog downtown to the dog bakery for her bday and look at xmas lights.  Not much planned for Sunday.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 we're doing star wars Monday. So looking forward to it! Have fun celebrating your dogs birthday

Tonight we're all hanging around the house trying to recover from our colds this week. Probably watching frosty the snowman.
    I am having a girl's night with my sister and some mutual friends tomorrow. Playing games, drinking wine, watching sappy movies. Looking forward to that. Hoping to get some wrapping done during the day.
    Sunday my niece has a dance recital so the whole family is going out to breakfast before and then after decorating Christmas cookies and watching Christmas movies. DS is having surgery next week and will be recovering for a week or so. So we're trying to get all the Christmas activities in this weekend.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No plans really.  I took the week off to recover from d & c plus DS came down with pneumonia the day I had procedure done so he has been home with me all week.  Which kept me occupied I have been so busy with all the meds and inhalers for him that I haven’t had time to dwell. Either this will be a good thing or it will hit me hard later.   DH is going to see Star Wars tonight so I will be hanging by myself this evening.  Tomorrow is DHs cousins kids bday party that we are going to not real excited about that but I will put on my happy face and go.  Nothing else going on.  Maybe we will go look at Christmas lights tomorrow evening.  I will need to do something fun and Christmas stuff always cheers me up!  

• Options
    @Mack2342 I'm sorry to hear your little is sick, that sounds miserable :( I hope he feels better soon! How are you feeling? 

Sounds like almost everyone is seeing Star Wars! DH saw it last night and loved it. Hope you all enjoy it too! 

Any Hallmark movie fans? I've been baking up a storm the past few days and love watching them in the background. Doesn't take my full attention to follow the story lol.
  • Options
    Happy to say all my shopping is done!  Just a few gift cards to get and I will do that on Monday.  Wrapping gifts on Tuesday.

@kath525 - have fun at girls weekend!
    @mack2342 - sorry about the kid being sick - I hate that.  Hope he feels better
    @lumosmaxima - mmmm baking.  I want to bake cookies next weekend
  • Options
    A Christmas party tonight, a big fancy dinner at my cousin's tomorrow night and hopefully some down time as well. I'm booked for my hysteroscopy first thing Monday morning so I'm happy about that. Fingers crossed I don't get bumped again though. 

I've done nothing for Christmas yet, except 2 online gifts purchased. I should probably start
  • Options
    We don't really do presents, but on a whim this morning I just picked up DH a Dyson heater/cooler thingie that looks all space-agey. After being in Texas 2 weeks ago, then Georgia last weekend to work (took a 2.5 hour uber ride in the middle of the night as my flight was canceled out of Atlanta, hee hee), I'm so glad to be back home in Oregon not really doing much this weekend. Except for my office Christmas party tonight. Good times!

@40momma GL with your hysteroscopy...are you still going to Portugal?
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    Avoided the crowded Star Wars theatre and went out to see The Shape of Water last night with DH. It was strange, but I really liked it. 

My shopping is done! But we don’t do a lot really. Our outside lights still aren’t up, though at least we’re not the only ones on the street without them. 
  • Options
    We saw Star Wars at 1pm today and it was great.  It wasn't too crowded at that time.
  • Options
    My vacation from work has started!  I don't go back till the second day after Christmas.  We have company coming to stay next weekend, so there is a lot of Christmassing to do!  I have to completely clean out the spare room and get it set for my brother and his boys (including pack up all my baby things and get them into the attic  :'( so they are out of the way) plus get a tree, grocery shop, and try to get a few more gifts, too.  No pressure!!!
  • Options
    @amberruka we went to Portugal! We were there for 2.5 weeks and it was amazing!!!