TWW Friday 12/15

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Typical LP Length:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Who would play you, in the movie version of your life? 
*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: TWW Friday 12/15

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 15/4

Typical LP Length: 13

Timing: eh, all right, but not great. 

Testing: WFAF. Visiting relatives over the holidays and we're leaving before testing is feasible. 

R/R: It's Fri-YAY and payday!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Who would play you, in the movie version of your life? Probably Anna Faris. Need a great deal of funny and some snark to really pull it off. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Lurking and creeping on you so hard @JennyColada. You have your own private cheerleader over here! 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• @JennyColada - wowzers! holy temp spike, batman! GL tomorrow!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • *Lurking from WTO*
    Good luck tomorrow @JennyColada!
  • Meanwhile, Bitter Betty is now bleeding. 
    DO NOT FOLLOW ME. 

• @jrm_14 So sorry <3  FX for your IUI in January.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @SkilledSailor I love Anna Kendrick. I follow her on IG and Twitter and she is so funny! Good choice. 

Yes, there is a lot of the team building at my work. I love and hate it. I'm also an introvert so I prefer to be left alone, but once I actually am pulled from my shell, I have a lot of fun. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @skilledsailor I’m not 100% sure yet, but it will be letrozole & ovidrel as well as crinone gel. I am not sure yet if there will be follistem. Silver lining was all great until CD1. :/

@dukestar5 We went to the RE on Monday. MH he checked as as a-okay. My issue seeming is due to the progression of autoimmune disease as well as low progesterone.  For now, we are leaving the partial septum. The hcg via blood was just standard for the RE Labs. HSG was on Wednesday. We have a meeting with Re again next Friday for a plan and rest of results. I’m somewhere between heart shattered I was ‘right’ about something going in & being validated we need help and glad I pushed to be seen.  
    Glad your hair turned out well!  I never stress over my hair anymore. Cut it however, it grows. I’m currently working towards marking hair donation off my life bucket list, so I’ve been keeping it only trimmed. 
  • @eleven_ Haha that's my feelings on what you've described. It's cool that they want the employees to bond but I cringe at the thought of actually doing some of those things. 

@dukestar5 Yes! We're heading to my parents' later than originally planned to now we're thinking we can see Pitch Perfect either Friday or Saturday. I'm excited! You? A cookie party sounds fun! Was it an exchange or a decorating thing?

@jrm_14 *hugs* CD1 never gets easier. Got vegan ice cream all stocked?
  • @SkilledSailor Not yet-I left my purse at home this morning. The damn cat has probably strewn it’s contence everywhere by now. Once I find my wallet, I have to go to the store.  
  • @jrm_14 I'm so sorry about CD1, my friend.  <3<3<3  I am glad you have the plan for next cycle though.

@SkilledSailor Yes!  I cannot wait.  I think we will make it a girls' night.  As for the cookie party, my neighbor who hosted it made cookies for everyone to decorate.  The rest of us brought appetizers/drinks to share.

• @darkstar42 That's such a bummer that YH is getting so stressed about work. Can you guys do something this weekend to relax and chill out some?
    @JennyColada What a temp spike! FX for you!
    @jrm_14 Sorry about AF, friend but so very glad you have a good plan in place now

@kiwi2628 So sorry you feel gross. Hope you feel better soon and in time for the holidays!
    @eleven_ Those games sound so awkward and embarrassing but I'm glad you managed to have some fun still. Did you get a prize since you won the game?
    @dukestar5 Yay for cookies and wine! Do you still run during winter? I can't remember where you live or if it gets cold there. 
    @melbel0824 answering your question from yesterday's thread...Yes, testing on Monday or Tuesday. Glad you're still in the pact with me. :) About work, yes, the job offer is for a lead editor position. I'm pretty lucky in that all of the offices in my organization are hurting for editors, so pretty much everyone is willing to hire me! That sounds kind of cocky, but I don't mean it that way. I mean, I'm good at my job but not the very best in my field, but I think all of the good editors have been retiring, so everyone needs one! 

Month/Cycle: 7/6 (1 benched)

CD/DPO: too lazy to check FF / 8 dpo

Typical LP Length: 9-11

Timing: Great

Testing: Monday or Tuesday

R/R: Rave: It's snowing today! Don't love being out and about in the snow but it looks so pretty and it feels Christmas-y.

GTKY: I have no idea. Maybe Drew Barrymore? 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • linz36linz36 member
    edited December 2017
    I'm new here and just posted in the newbie thread!

Month/Cycle: 60/74

CD/DPO: 20/2 (it's a weird cycle; I had my HSG on CD 10 and I usually ovulate around CD12)

Typical LP Length: 13

Timing: I think we nailed it but only time will tell (CD 15, 17, 18)

Testing: I set an alarm to test on 13 DPO. Since this cycle will likely be much longer than usually secondary to the late ovulation I didn't want to drive myself crazy. 

R/R: Rant - I generally love wrapping xmas gifts but this year I procrastinated so I need to do all of them this weekend to ship them on time. 

CS/Q: none

GTKY: Who would play you, in the movie version of your life? Kate McKinnon. She looks nothing like me but I like to think I'm as funny (I'm allowed to dream lol).

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • dukestar5dukestar5 member
    edited December 2017
    @offtoneverland Yes!  I'm always running, usually regardless of the weather. :)  How about you?  Have you gotten back into it?  Enjoy the beautiful snow day!  Also, if by some magic Christmas miracle AF does not appear, I may test with you and @melbel0824 on Tuesday.
    @linz36 Welcome!  Good luck finishing up all of your wrapping.

eta: spelling!
  • @dukestar5 That's awesome that you run through the winter! We used to run all year round. I trained for the Disney World Marathon a couple of times, which is in January, so I trained throughout the winter. Because of that I kind of burned myself out on winter running! I'm such a wuss in the cold weather now. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Sorry for the post and ghost, I went from looking after a poorly Fi to him making a sudden recovery so we were able to see our friends after all!

@catlady1215 Who doesn’t love payday!
    @darkstar42 That’s awesome barely anything standing between you and Christmas!
    @JennyColada Fingers crosses for tomorrow!
    @kiwi2628 Sorry about feeling all bloated and I love Emma watson, she’s just so amazing 
    @eleven_ Oh god I would hate that, I kinda understand for like a team building thing but for a Christmas party just let people relax they’ve deserved it!
    @jrm_14 Oh I’m sorry, all the chocolate and wine for you!
    @SkilledSailor I love Anna Kendrick I think she’s hilarious, what did you decide to get your husband? He actually made a miraculous recovery and we still ended up going out!
    @dukestar5 thank you I’m really excited to wrap then all now haha Cookies and wine sounds like a match made in heaven!
    @offtoneverland Ahh I love the snow! We’ve only had one day of it coming down quite heavy but it was just too wet to settle
    @linz36 Welcome, good luck with your wrapping. I like to make a big deal of it where I put on a Christmas movie, drink baileys in a Santa hat and wrap all my presents with bows and candy canes and all those little extras!