April 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 12/11

1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling lately?

3. Any appointments coming up?

4. Rants, Raves, Questions?

5. What are you most looking forward to over the next month and what are you least looking forward to?

DS: EDD, December 19th, 2014. Born, December 19th, 2014!
DD: EDD, July 18th, 2016. Born, July 19th, 2016!
CafeMom Tickers

Baby #3: EDD, April 16th, 2016
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 12/11

• Loading the player...
  • ladythriceladythrice member
    edited December 2017
    @kmalls YESSSSSS on the kids!!! Our kids are the same ages and I'm SO excited but everything this season for the same reason you are. DD really doesn't have any clue what's going on but DS does and she is mimicking his excitement about everything and i LOVE it! We decorated Christmas cookies yesterday and I about cried while we were doing it from the cuteness of the kids lol.

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Scuba_Chic congrats on the bigger measurement last week!

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ladythrice Thank you.  Your's has been measuring good, right?  How many more checks do you have?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Scuba_Chic I've been slowly decreasing but they haven't said its cause for concern. I've got my check this week and if it's good, I'll have one more in two weeks then go back to monthly visits!

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ladythrice ooooh how did cookie making go? I want to do that with the kids, but DS’s attention span is like [thisbig] and I’m afraid it’ll end up being me frantically trying to get everything done before they kill each other with a rolling pin :#
  • dan0081  awww, your christmas sounds amazing. I'd much rather just sit and home with DH & DD instead of going to familes houses on ACTUAL Christmas.
  • kmalls said:
    @ladythrice ooooh how did cookie making go? I want to do that with the kids, but DS’s attention span is like [thisbig] and I’m afraid it’ll end up being me frantically trying to get everything done before they kill each other with a rolling pin :#
    @kmalls Bahahahaha, I was too optimistic yesterday. I planned for decorating of one cookie type. When that went really well I decided to go for broke and we baked sugar cookies, complete with cookie cutters, and decoration. The kids were AMAZING for the first batch. DS is like me and a little OCD and carefully spooned the frosting into the thumbprint, DD just smacked everyone with her spoon and licked the frosting  :D. When it came to the sugar cookies, we deteriorated rapidly lol. They liked using the cookie cutters but lost it before we could decorate... I HATE decorating sugar cookies and only decided to do it for the kids... suffice it to say those cookies look like crap and it's not because my kids did it... I'm still going to blame it on them though  ;)

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ladythrice I'm soooooooooooo thankful for my parents.  We always seem to ask them when we know dates of moves.  I already asked her to watch our kids the weekend Avengers Infinity war comes out.  Lol  

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby?
    20 weeks- banana. HALFWAY THERE!!!
    I have had the blues in the last week or so. What’s up with that with my favorite time of year right around the corner??
    Not for a few weeks, just had my a/s this past Friday.
    I found out at my ultrasound (though I had already suspected it) that I have an anterior placenta this time around. I’m majorly bummed about that. There are so many annoying things about pregnancy, but feeling baby moving around always makes up for it all. I’m disappointed I won’t be feeling much this time around!
    5. What are you most looking forward to over the next month and what are you least looking forward to?
    I’m most looking forward to 7 days off work with my sweet little guy over Christmas time. I wish I could be a sahm with him, so having a stretch of time off with him really recharges me and my heart.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Mama to Rowan Sebastian and baby boy coming in April!

• @dan0081 - your Christmas tradition sounds wonderful!  I like seeing family, but I'm an introvert and would love to just stay home in my jammies with DH if I could.

@mountainsmama - good for you for getting exercise!  I finally got off my butt and went on a hike this weekend.  Only 3 miles round trip, but my legs and bum are feeling it today.

@rmmorris - Good luck with the move!  I hope it goes smoothly!
  • 1. How many weeks along are you? How big is baby?
    20 weeks, banana
    Good for the most part. I can now feel the baby moving every day, I love it! I've had a lot of round ligament pain lately, but it's manageable. 
    Friday for a routine check up.
    DS seems to be doing really well in his twin bed, and looking back, I don't know what I was thinking when I thought we'd wait until we needed the crib for LO. We're even thinking about setting up the crib in our room and using it for the baby right away, we'd sell our bassinest if we did that. I have to admit that I'm really looking forward to selling all the baby gear, and getting a head start on selling things we don't plan to use again is tempting.
    I'm looking forward to spending Christmas at home and starting new traditions. We've traveled for Christmas for many years, and I think we're not going to do that anymore (cost and stress being major factors). It will be nice to have a mellow Christmas for the first time!
    I'm least looking forward to finishing up my Christmas shopping. Still don't have good ideas for some people, and the deadline for mailing items is looming. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @growingournest I've now had three pregnancies with an anterior placenta and I can promise you that you WILL feel movement. The AP only affects the earliest signs, but by 24 weeks you'll feel everything like normal. As I write this I can feel DD2 flipping around inside right now at 22 weeks!

CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy Ticker