Me: 29 || DH: 29
TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020

Re: Symptoms, Questions, Concerns - 12/4+

• Options
    Ugh, so tired and over it (37 + 4 days). Getting up in the night to go to the bathroom every two hours is brutal. Work is really slow with the upcoming holidays, and I would so much rather be resting at home than sitting at my desk with my back hurting all the time. Monday's suck and I desperately wish I was holding my baby girl right now. Ok, end of pity party. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I generally just feel like I'm about to lay an egg. My tailbone aches to high heaven and my crotch goes numb if I sit on a hard surface.  Other than that, no complaints (and my cold is finally going away!!)
  • Options
    @failuretofly I’m pretty jealous. Although, despite my constant waking to pee, I crash immediately just about every time I get in bed, so it could totally be worse.

Hip pain, anyone? Because I feel like I can’t even walk half the time. DD didn’t drop until delivery, but this LO is already nearly engaged (at a -1 I think), and good lord that makes a difference.
  • Options
    @failuretofly jealous.  

AFM, been awake since 4am, heartburn from hell, cannot keep down food again and contractions have progressed into painful but without consistency.  Legit torture. In OB waiting  room now for regular appt.  DH & MIL seem to think she is going to send me to L&D but I know better than to have hope for that.  
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    Am a ftm and really paranoid about little stuff mostly what if I am one of those women who only have a little trickle when my water breaks because I keep seeing liquid on my underwear but I don't want to be one of those women who call a million times and it end up being nothing. I have been having some contractions and pelvis pressure.
  • Options
    Am a ftm and really paranoid about little stuff mostly what if I am one of those women who only have a little trickle when my water breaks because I keep seeing liquid on my underwear but I don't want to be one of those women who call a million times and it end up being nothing. I have been having some contractions and pelvis pressure.
    Sorry are you saying you think your water broke? That's definitely worth a call. Though there is a lot of discharge at the end of pregnancy, but if you feel like you need to wear a pad or change your undies frequently it definitely could be your water. I'd call
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @thunderbunnyhunny I’d definitely call. Lots of women don’t get a big gush and it’s better to call just in case. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @thunderbunnyhunny - I get what you're saying.  I'm kinda worried that I'll have one of the slow trickle and not notice too.  But I haven't had anything that makes me think that has happened, just a general worry that it will happen.  But water breaking is a seriously enough thing that it's better safe than sorry and worth the call to your doctor.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    Last week I planned on asking for a sweep at my 38 week visit... DS woke up with a fever so I kiboshed that plan... planned on asking for one today... And now I have a sore throat. The universe does not want this baby to come early!  :'(
  • Options
    Got a leg cramp from hell at 4 a.m. My leg still hurts. Also I pretty much screamed in pain and DH didn't so much as stir. I guess he'll happily sleep through baby wake-ups...

I reduced my magnesium intake because it was working a little too well for my regularity...and right now I'm in a pretty good place with that buuut I guess I'm gonna have to increase it again anyway. Oh well.
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • Options
    @MJDsquared I've been lucky to only have one MOTN charlie horse this pregnancy, but it was awful!  Here's hoping adjusting the Mg helps again.

I'm so tired today it is probably unsafe for me to drive myself home from work :confused: I worked 11 hours yesterday and then came home and it was midnight before I knew it.  Then I got up around 5:30 (well, besides the usual every 90-120 minute wake-ups) with a headache and couldn't fall back asleep worrying about pre-e.  Took a shower to calm down and then I was fully awake so decided to go ahead into work.  I'm going home after getting a few things checked off and soooo looking forward to a nap this afternoon.  Oh yeah, and I think sitting on the exercise ball every night has just garnered me a wonky hip but no baby progress, so I'm waddling and hobbling in a lot of pain today!

Took my bp at work - 110/70 so about normal for me.
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Options
    I never had a bloody show at home with DD. I can now say it's absolutely disgusting. Am I so grossed out because I just haven't had a period in 9 months, or because at the back of my mind, I keep saying the word "mucus"? Who knows?
  • Options
    Not sure if I'm in actual labor or not. Baby is due 12/21. I woke up at 1am to horrible back pain. It's been going on all day. I can't seem to find relief. For the past few hours my stomach has been tightening along with the back pain, it's coming in waves. The last time I kept track they were about 7 mins apart. I guess I still wondering because they just don't seem as strong as I would think they would. Are labor contractions always super strong from the beginning or do they progress to stronger? I've been resting and drinking water but they are not stopping. Should I still wait to go to the hospital till they are 5 mins apart? Sorry FTM and everyone always said I would know but I don't lol... 
  • Options
    Call @ridedatide!  That sounds like labor!
  • Options
    If they don't stop, could be real! I'd call 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    @ridedatide definitely sounds like early labor to Me! 
  • Options
    Omg, my ankles are so swollen I have little rolls over the top of my ankle socks. DH and I are going on our last nice date night and I’m sure the classy establishment will appreciate my glamour. :lol:
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • Options
    @failuretofly i hope the veggies is a sign! I was thinking the same thing tonight. I normally crave so much sugar but im sitting here tonight trying to find the sales on celery. Fingers crossed! 
  • Options
    Thanks for the update @ridedatide!  I was wondering what was going on ;)
  • Options
    @ridedatide I appreciate the update. Prodromal labor can suck! But hopefully you still made a bit of progress! 

@Skcobb Fx it's your day!