July 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL (Pregnant after Loss) Check In, 12/3

2»

Re: PGAL (Pregnant after Loss) Check In, 12/3

• Options
    @Mack2342 so sorry about your cat :( it sounds like he had a wonderful, full life
  • Options

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?  

7+2. Looking forward to my appointment on Tuesday
    2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) 

Honestly, I feel pretty good aside from some occasional dizziness. This has me so worried since my one successful pregnancy had a lot of symptoms, and the two miscarriages did not. 
    3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)  

Anxiety level is very high. I just do not want to get bad news on Tuesday. I do not think I could handle it right now.
    4. When is your next appointment? 

Tuesday
    5. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)  

Ugh, so during my successful pregnancy I was hot ALL THE TIME. I have been so cold all the time lately and last night DH had the nerve to point this out to me as a potential bad sign. I wanted to kick him. After my exercise class I mentioned that I couldn't believe I felt good enough to work out and he tried to reassure me that I was just in better shape than with the previous pregnancy. So he is alternating between scaring the shit out of me and reassuring me that everything is fine. Tuesday can't come soon enough. My doctor actually offered me appointment today but I couldn't take it because of a work conflict. I really wish I could have done the appointment today.

6. GTKY- Team Cat or Team Dog, or Team other animal? Why?

CAT all the way. I actually kind of hate our dog which probably makes me a horrible person. Cats are just so much more my style.

7. Bonus TW Filled GTKY: The holidays can be a difficult time for anyone who has lost a pregnancy/child/family member, regardless of when the loss occurred. This GTKY is about missing family members as well as loss of pregnancy or child: How do remember those lost to you during the holidays? Do you have a tradition you incorporate to remember them, periods of reflection, etc?

I try not to think about loss much. For me whenever I start to get sad about a miscarriage I just remind myself that if those hadn't happened I would not have my son, and I am instantly over it. As far as other loved ones go, I guess I don't really associate them much with the holidays, not sure why.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?  7w 1d. Last pregnancy lasted 61 days. I'm at day 51 now. 

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) I feel fine which makes me nervous.  Im sometimes queasy or tired. 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)  im a nervous wreck.  

4. When is your next appointment? monday

5. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)  i wish my Doctor would give me more tests.

6. GTKY- Team Cat or Team Dog, or Team other animal? Why? Team Dog since i love her SO much and since my cat broke my heart when he ran away from home. 

7. Bonus TW Filled GTKY: The holidays can be a difficult time for anyone who has lost a pregnancy/child/family member, regardless of when the loss occurred. This GTKY is about missing family members as well as loss of pregnancy or child: How do remember those lost to you during the holidays? Do you have a tradition you incorporate to remember them, periods of reflection, etc? This is my first Christmas since my MC, I just pray to still be pregnant by then. We won't do anything to remember our loss. My husband just wants to forget. And as far as my passed Dad, I miss him everyday. I don't do anything special to remember at this time but now that it was mentioned,  maybe I'll put a little picture on my tree to remember him!

• Options
    TW.  I’m out.  Confirmed today. Should be 7 wks but measured only 5w4d.  I wish you all the best 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @mack2342. Take care of yourself. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Not another one  :'(. I'm sooo sorry @Mack2342, please take care of yourself. 
  • Options
    Sorry to add to the misery ladies. It was confirmed this morning. I had another missed miscarriage- I should be 9 weeks and baby didn’t grow at all this week and is still measuring 6w 2d. I wish the best for you ladies. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry @mack2342. Big hugs to you.
  • Options
    So sorry @bdesterhouse and @Mack2342. Wishing you both the best!
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss @bdesterhouse  @Mack2342 You are both in my thoughts and prayers. 
  • Options
    @Mack2342 @bdesterhouse I’m so sorry! Take care of yourselves. You’ll be in my thoughts.
  • Options
    @mack2342 and @bdesterhouse I'm so sorry for you both. I'm crying with you. I wish this didn't happen. So much love to you ladies. So much love.