Infertility

December FET

Re: December FET

• @bethann1022 I hope you feel better !!! I’m glad your estrogen check went well ! 
  • suziev3suziev3 member
    edited December 2017
    @2MomsHoping  Congrats.  Great news!
    @msd101 My daily protocol is Estrace 3x Endometrin 3x . They also are having me take Synthroid since my TSH wasn't ideal and Doxycycline day before, day of and day after.  It would be interesting to know if the protocols vary more by clinic or patient. Good luck tomorrow!
    @saba23 Welcome.  I am also pretty new here.  I certainly know what you mean about thinking everything will work out on the first try.  I first went to the RE because my period didn't come for 9 months after stopping BC. I had zero clue I would be on this path.  I'm sure that is true for many women.  Good luck on your transfer Friday.  I have mine the day before you on the 7th. 
    @laurad75 My doctors didn't have too many restrictions when I asked them.   I was worried because I am supposed to travel at the end of the month for the holidays and its a 6hr flight but they said it was fine.  I'm still nervous about it though and not sure how I will feel if I get KU.
    @latvaughanash My clinic makes me wait 11 days! Since I can't hold out that long, I'm sure I will be HPT-ing at some point before the Beta.  I hope your transfer went well. 

• Loading the player...
  • @2MomsHoping Congratulations! Great news indeed! My hospital’s policy is to transfer one embryo. However, they have four of my embryos frozen together, and if it gets to thawing that ( if the one individually frozen does not survive thawing), they will transfer two if I have two good quality embryos dividing 24hours after thawing.  They will put the rest in the freezer again. I will know exactly how many on Friday. I prefer two but I am not the one who decides, unfortunately.

@latvaughanash My hospital normally does the beta test after 10-11 days. However, they always transfer 3 days embryo. I guess the waiting time would have been 8-9 days if it was the case of 5 day embryos. 

@suziev3 I had a similar experience with my first appointment. We already knew we had male fertility issue (were not sure what exactly) so I went him for moral support and I was totally relaxed. After seeing the test results, the doctor looked at my husband and told him everything is find except morphology which is very low. Not much can be done to help except IVF. Then he turned to me and told me it is your treatment from now on not his and he directly jumped into explaining all the injections and the process. You can imagine how I freaked out. The doctor looked so cool and told my husband, it is fine if she is afraid, you can do the injections.
    Good luck on your transfer on Thursday as well, I wish it turns out great for all of us here.
    Me, 36 & DH, 47 
    TTC since October 2013,  male infertility - low morphology
    IVF #1: ICSI, November 2015, 21 egg, 8 fertilised, 3 matured (3 day embryos):
     fresh transfer : BFN
     FET #1 (May 2016), miscarriage (6 weeks) 
    IVF # 2 ICSI, November 2016, 21 egg, 11 fertilised,11 matured (3 day embryos):
     fresh cycle canceled due to OHSS
     FET #2 October 2017, BFN
     FET #3 December 2017
  • I take oral estrace 1x, 2x or 3x daily based on instructions, and then add PIO five days prior.
  • @bethann1022- Thank you for your kind kind words! It means so much to me to have found such great support on this forum. It has been quite the rollercoaster for both of us! I have followed your journey as well, and I am praying sooo hard this is your cycle. Of course we all deserve success asap, but multiple failed cycles takes a toll on a person more than you could expect until you go through it. You are a warrior and you will get this! I hope your estrogen is looking good!

@businesswife- I hope your RE is able to do your transfer! I have never actually had my RE do my ER or ET, which is just a fact of life in my large clinic with scheduling, but it would nice if she could do it. However, I will say the REs I have had are excellent and I don't think i would have a different outcome with my RE. 
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @BusinessWife I'm at a huge clinic so a patient's assigned RE rarely ever does their procedures.  My RE has never done any of mine but its so much easier to schedule this way.  The doctor who did my transfer was actually my donor's doctor which made me feel good (like he had added investment in the transfer) and he was a good friend of mine's doctor and she loved him.  Your transfer will be fine, don't stress about this detail.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @2MomsHoping Good luck with your second beta today! Fingers crossed for a great number!

@BusinessWife hope you get your own RE to do your transfer!

AFM, first snow of the season here in MN.... I could not even go to work today, gggrrr! It rained like crazy last night, then the temp dropped, everything froze and it started snowing on top of all the ice... I am just happy it did not happen on the day of my transfer! 
    I am 4dp5dt today and I have zero symptoms still, not even anything from progesterone! I actually feel like normal me before the whole IVF hormone hurricane. This TWW is getting to me. I am determined not to test at home before beta still, even though internet cheapies are calling my name from bathroom drawer... I think I have like 5 of them left and I should probably give them to DH to control my madness. 
    sneaky not me GIF 
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    BFP Apr 2017 - late diagnosed EP, right tube removed, left tube scarred.
    Dx: tubal IF
    IVF Sept 2017, 7 R, 6M, 6F- 4 blasts, 1 transferred fresh - CP
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
    FET #3 BFP!!! EDD 12/15/2018!
  •  @DecemberDoll27 I already decided that I'm not going to be able to wait and I have a package arriving from Amazon with my cheapies tonight, so I admire your attempted patience! I hope you start to thaw out soon.
    @BusinessWife I hope your regular doctor will be able to do your transfer. I know there's something comforting with not having to start with someone new during this journey.
    Me: 35 DH: 28
    TTC since June 2016

Azoospermia diagnosis (zero count) Dec 2016

AZFc chromosome microdeletion discovery March 2017
    Unsuccessful TESE for DH in August 2017
    October 2017 IVF with donor sperm
    29R, 24M, 16F, 2d5, 4d6 (6 embryos total)
    Only 3 could have PGS. 2/3 normal. 5 embies frozen
    12/15/17 FET #1 (1 embryo)--CP
    2/7/17 FET #2 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Chronic endometritis diagnosis May 2018
    ERA Sept 2018--borderline receptive--12 more hours of progesterone
    Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
    Repeat hysteroscopy Nov 1. Treated recurring endometritis.
    12/4/18 FET #3 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Our journey has come to an end.
    ~*~*~Nevertheless, she persisted~*~*~
  • @DecemberDoll27 You have to do what keeps you sane! Whether that is testing or handing them over. :) For some reason I wasn't tempted to test at all last time, we will see how it goes this time since I'm only 2 days out so far!

TTC since 2012 | Unexplained Infertility -- Sept 2017 found cyst seemingly confirming previously suspected endometriosis | IVF Sept/Oct 2017 Negative | FET scheduled early December

"When peace, like a river, attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say, It is well, it is well, with my soul."

• @2MomsHoping congratulations that is wonderful news, good luck at your blood test today!

@saba23 I completely understand how you feel. I originally started this process approx 3 years ago. I had tubal infertility and had to have one removed. I had IVF and was about to get 9 frozen embryos and had to wait 3 mos for FET because my estrogen was too high,which resulted in a BFN. I am scheduled for another transfer on Thursday and could not be more anxious. I am trying not to get to excited so that I am not let down. I am still trying to stay positive. Have you thought about trying to see a different RE?
  • @BusinessWife I have never had my RE for any of my procedures until this morning . My FET was at 11am and I got my favorite IVF nurse, my favorite Ultrasound Tech and my actual RE due to a schedule change ! I’m hoping this is a good sign :) Let the TWW begins ! 
  • @BusinessWife Yay! I'm glad you got a date already. I'll be cheering you on and the other ladies on this board. I hope that this month is your month! :smile:
  • @BusinessWife Great news on scheduling your transfer.  It's awesome to see you hopeful again.  
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @BusinessWife I'm so glad you got a transfer date!  Hopefully the date will bring you a great New Year's surprise.  
    TTC since August 2014 
    Me: 41, Him: 43 

DX: Unexplained secondary infertility 

History:
    Multiple months of Clomid/Femara
    End of March 2015: BFP with Femara! Saw heartbeat at 5.5 weeks. M/C at 11 weeks
    Multiple more months of Femara
    IUI #1 with Femara and Follistem 75 units: BFN
    IUI #2 with Follistem 150 units: BFN
    Dec 2015: 1st IVF. 10 eggs retrieved with 8 eggs fertilized.  5 day transfer of two embryos with 2 frozen embies. BFN
    January 2016: FET #1 2 embryos: BFN
    March 2016: 2nd IVF cycle. 4 eggs retrieved with 2 fertilized. Quick two day transfer of both embryos: BFN
    April/May 2016 IVF #3. 11 eggs retrieved. 10 mature.  7 fertilized.  2 5AA blasts transferred 5/11/2016 BFN
    September 2016 IVF #4: 17 follicles growing, premature ovulation through Cetrotide. Retrieval cancelled. 
    April 2017 IVF #5: 9 follicles growing, 6 eggs retrieved with 5 fertilized. Transfer of three blasts. BFN
    June 2017: IVF #6: 2 follicles growing, 5 eggs retrieved with 5 fertilized. Transfer of 5 3-day embryos. Chemical pregnancy. BFN
    Nov/Dec 2017: Donor egg cycle. 33 eggs retrieved, 26 mature. 26 fertilized. 
  • @2MomsHoping YEY!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Congrats!!!! Lol on throwing the HPT's away at a gas station. In my early TTC days there was an incident if dumpster diving so I think it is a solid advice!

I am staying strong and not testing. DH started asking if I feel anything yet, and I don't... My boobs are starting to feel something but it might be because I poke at them too much trying to see if I feel anything. Also, PIO shortage is no joke! I have enough to last me through beta day and a day or two after. So my dilemma is do I order some expensive compound PIO alternative now even though I might not need it. I am afraid if I order it I will jinx myself and risk a possible melt down when it arrives and I don't need it anymore due to BFN. However if I get a BFP and I don't have the medication it will be even worse( even though theoretically I can still get it on time if I go and pick it up myself ). What would you do?
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • @2momshoping- OMG congrats!! Soooo happy for you! I really really hope this is it for you after such a long hard journey! Any chance you can have a third beta for peace of mind?

@decemberdoll27- hang in there! You are strong whether you test or not I think ;) That is a hard call about the PIO! That is ridic there is such a shortage!!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Back for # 2!
  • @2MomsHoping Congratulations on your beta results !!! So excited and looking forward to hearing about your upcoming ultrasound ! 
  • Yay!!! @2MomsHoping. Sorry for all the stress but so many happy tears when you finally listened.  Congratulations!!!!!!

@DecemberDoll27. Would you be planning on another transfer if this doesn't stick?  I have three coming from a compounding pharmacy, but if I only need two for up to beta, I will have the third leftover for the next transfer, either way.  But I am counting on needing it for 4-6 more weeks!!!!  You should too!!!!
  • Congratulations @2momshoping.  Wonderful news

@decemberdoll27 I feel the same way.  I feel nothing.  I’m not discouraged since from all my reading and research it’s not uncommon to not have symptoms yet.  I also sometimes think my boobs are a little sore but that is likely due to the estrogen. 

In regards to the PIO – I’m in the same boat there too.  I decided to order the olive oil alternative (which my insurance won’t cover) since I will need it regardless of the outcome.  If we don’t have success with this cycle we will likely go right into another transfer.  

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @BusinessWife I am planning on another transfer/s if this one does not work, I still have 2 embies on ice. However, my clinic takes its sweet time scheduling things so it will probably be 6-9 weeks out for my next FET. And the compound medication expires in 30 days. Mostly I am just afraid deep inside that if I order the refill right now I will jinx myself. TW* I was so cocky with my BFP last time and then the CP happened *TW so now I am afraid to plan ahead. 
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • @2MomsHoping Congratulations!! That’s what I was hoping to see!  <3
  • @2MomsHoping Congratulations!!! Love seeing good news!

Well, I’m trying to stay calm, but I now have the stomach flu from a coworker. There is obviously nothing I can do, and hopefully a little puke and... other stuff won’t affect my little embryos, but SERIOUSLY, such awful timing.

TTC since 2012 | Unexplained Infertility -- Sept 2017 found cyst seemingly confirming previously suspected endometriosis | IVF Sept/Oct 2017 Negative | FET scheduled early December

"When peace, like a river, attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say, It is well, it is well, with my soul."

• @erasho Good luck with your transfer today! Fingers crossed for you! As for changing the RE, the healthcare system in Finland is a bit different. Mainly because everybody is insured by the public healthcare system and IVF treatment is mostly covered by the insurance (we pay like 600€ for medication and around 200€ for doctors visit) - no complaint there :-). On the negative note, I , as a patient, don't have any control on whom to have as my doctor. The frustrating part is that, the doctor changes almost every time which does not help building trust. Generally speaking, as a patient, you do not receive much emotional support either. The medical team is quite cool about the whole process, if it is supposed to happen it will, and nothing can be done otherwise, so no need to be too much invested emotionally since emotions do not increase the pregnancy rate. I am seriously considering going to the private sector if this set of frozen embryos do not work. My hesitation is the fact that the doctors are the same people both in public and private clinics, so the difference is not that significant.
    Me, 36 & DH, 47 
     FET #2 October 2017, BFN
     FET #3 December 2017
  • Hello, Ladies. Hopefully everybody is doing good. I am all ready for a BFN this cycle. I have not tested yet but even my boobs that were sensitive the past couple of days are now completely back to normal. I am 6dp5dt and I feel defeated. I just know it is over for us this time around. Told that to DH and cried this morning. If I get a BFP on Monday it will be the greatest miracle ever! Sorry for my negativity. I still have two day 6 blasts left so we still have a chance and we also discussed PGS for next round of IVF we will most likely do. How much is OOP PGS? Our insurance does not cover anything.
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • JamieH2000JamieH2000 member
    edited December 2017
    @decemberdoll27- aww sorry you are feeling like its negative :( I felt the same way when I had no symptoms during my fresh transfer. Not sure if this will make you feel better, but my thought is that changing symptoms, or lack of symptoms, during a medicated FET doesn't mean anything. We are trained to look for symptoms from trying naturally, IUIs and fresh cycles. During those cycles, the progesterone and estrogen naturally drop during the tww if you don't become pregnant. For me, I always get a back ache when i feel my progesterone drop and then I know AF is coming.  However, during a medicated FET, you are on the same amount of progesterone and estrogen the entire time and there is no natural hormones to decrease, so whatever change in symptoms you are feeling are not related to those levels decreasing, indicating no pregnancy. Not saying you don't have a right to worry or anything like that, but just hoping the science would maybe help you keep hope. Do you think its worth testing early? If its negative as you expect, you are already grieving it. But if its a positive, you won't put yourself through this? 
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • @JamieH2000 Thank you for trying to make me feel better. I am not going to test because I want to keep the hope at least till Monday. And with CP experience I will be anxious and crazy anyway. I Googled a lot and it looks like no symptoms can still result in a BFP. Also looking back with two of my pregnancies I had all the symptoms out there but I have no baby to show for it. Maybe my one healthy pregnancy can be symptomless. So it is not over yet, I am still PUPO. But enough about me! How are you feeling? Big day tomorrow!!! I am so excited for you! After what you went through you deserve all the BFP's in the world! 
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • @decemberdoll27- I feel like its honestly 50/50 if people have any symptions before a BFP so I am definitely keeping the hope for you!! And I hope the next few days can go as quickly possible! my Beta is mon 12/18, so by this time next week, I am sure I will be doubting like you... I am excited for tomorrow, I feel like its easy to feel hopeful before transfer and the first few days, and then its wayyyy hard. I am nervous because I did a stimulated cycle for FET, meaning that most of my progesterone and estrogen is from my natural follicles. So unlike what I said above for an FET, my natural levels will start falling and symptoms could dissappear- I am on crinone too, so I shouldn't get my period before BETA, but still so nervous I will feel that lower back ache I know so well. Just praying my luck finally will change!
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • @latvaughanash stomach flu is the worst to begin I hope it doesn’t hit you too hard.  Rest and fluids for you!

@saba23 I couldn’t imagine not really having the ability to change my doctor.  Switching REs was a game changer for me.  My first RE was so cold to the point of being actually pretty offensive.  The process is still stressful but having trust in my new RE and team makes it much easier for me to avoid Dr.Google.  I hope this FET transfer works for you. 

@erasho congrats on being PASP/PUPO!

@DecemberDoll27.  I hope you are wrong about this cycle.  I’m still keeping my FX for you no symptoms can be totally normal for early pregnancy!  We did PGS testing.  We went with CombiMatrix the first time.  I think it was about 2,250 for 9 embryos.  This time we went with Reproductive Genetic Inovations, Inc.  They have a contract with my clinic for discounts so it ended up being $225/embryo.  Most places have tiered pricing so the more embryos you test the less the cost per embryo.  They also often have a banking packages where you can pay all upfront and do PGS for multiple IVF cycles.  This is good in that you get a decent discount but bad if you don’t ever get enough embryos to test or aren’t planning on doing multiple cycles.  You can use HSA, or FSA Medical to pay for PGS.  Thought if you are like me all that money is hella long gone.  Definitely check with your clinic they may have partnerships.  There is also a new company GoodSTart genetics on the market that is doing discount PGS.  It seems legit and uses NGS (Next Gen Sequencing) which is the same as the other companies it was also acquired recently by CombiMatrix which adds to my confidence that it isn't just some dude in a garage.  They are doing testing at $150/embryo for the first 8, and $100/embryo for any beyond 8.  You do have to pay a shipping fee for the batch that is sent (i think its about $150 and your  lab needs a collection kit from them.  I probably would have used them but my clinic had the discount from the other company and it was just easier to not have to deal with the hassle.  If I was a big embryo producer I might have felt differently. 

@JamieH2000 good luck at your FET tomorrow!!

Me:38 DW:33 
    TTC History in Spoiler ***Trigger Warning*** Losses/Child Mentioned 
    Dx: My wife has no sperm  :D and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
     * July IUI#3 - CP  :'(
     * Sept IVF#1 - 4 Retrieved & Mature, 4 Blasts.  Fresh Transfer 1  - CP  :'(
     * November FET #1 - Transferred 1 Blast - CP  :'(
    2017 Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
     * April/May IVF#2:  9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts!  Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
     * November IVF #3 12R, 8M, 6F, 4 blasts! - All 4 PGS normal!
     * November FET# 2 (Transfer a PGS normal from IVF#2) - BFP!!!
    2018 DD born 8/20/18
    2019 5PGS frosties ( 4 remaining)
      * September FET#3 (1PGS normal) - Beta#1: 139.7  Beta#2: 322.6

• @2MomsHoping Thank you so much for all that info! It is actually not as expensive as I though( compared to everything IVF related). How are you feeling?  Did it set in yet that you are pregnant? :-)
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • Congrats @suziev3! Welcome to the PUPO club! When is your beta?
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • @suziev3 @erasho congrats on your transfers! We have so many of us PUPO ! I hope we all get some BFP this month !

i know we should not be symptom spotting but it’s so hard ! has anyone had cramping after their transfers? I’m 2 days past 5 day frozen and I feel crampy and back pain :/ idk if that’s a good or bad thing or I’m making things up in my head 
  • @msd1001 I’ve had on and off cramping as well as just feeling super “blah” like right before starting my period. I agree that it’s almost impossible to not read into it. :) My last transfer, I had nothing like that and knew it didn’t take pretty early on, so taking these symptoms as a small sign of hope :) Right now I’m sick so am only feeling those things, but some people have zero symptoms and get a positive, so I try to think a lot about that!

• ******Lurking & rooting for everyone on this group********

@DecemberDoll27 I felt the exact same way in my TWW. No symptoms and kept thinking it didn’t work. But TW it did work End TW. I think you being emotional is probably a good sign. Don’t give up hope - I bet everything will be okay. Waiting for beta is the hardest!! 
  • I will have my 4th transfer in less than 2 hours. I still do not know how the embryos survived thawing and I won't know for sometimes if the one transferred going to stick or not. I so much would like to stop the sound in my head saying "will it ever going to happen?" and yet not much of a success. Well, let the game begin and let 2017 be the last year that I am not a mom! I really wish this month works for all of us. This is not a right emotional place for anyone to be in. Fingers crossed!
    Me, 36 & DH, 47 
     FET #2 October 2017, BFN
     FET #3 December 2017
  • @saba23 the journey is not something I wish on anyone, your right the emotional toll sometimes is too much to handle . But like everyone on this board you’ll also be in my prayers and I truly hope you become a mom in 2018! 

So we always talk a lot about how we are feeling but yesterday I was talking to my husband about how he feels. I’ve been a bit crazy emotional lately which is a given for all of us on here . My husband is Mr keeps it all together he’s used to being this way because he’s a cop but not once a tear and almost never talks about whether he’s excited or scared through this IVF process.

He pretty much told me last night that he has been so devastated these past 2 years that we’ve been trying, looked like he was going to cry. That seeing me cry month after month, 100s of neg tests, after every failed IUI, after every pregnancy announcement , after every pampers commercial that he does not have time to let himself feel because he needs to be the support for me. That he loves me so much watching me be so sad every time we fail it absolutely kills him. I feel so bad hearing this , how much he holds in just to pick me up off the ground month after month to give me the courage to keep pushing .

i used to think wow us women have to go through so much with this process . Injections , medication , ER and ET, OHSS, blood work x 1000, travaginal US more than you can count. I totally overlooked that though my husband isn’t going through all I am, emotionally he is and maybe even feels guilty that he can’t do more . So today ladies let’s take a second to appreciate our wives and husbands for standing by our side through all of this . For being our support and our best friends . 

how is everyone else’s spouse doing through this process ?