July 2018 Moms

What My Pregnant Self Is Eating

13»

Re: What My Pregnant Self Is Eating

• *TW SENSITIVE STOMACHS
    Omg how many weeks are y’all? I’m 7 weeks and I can barely eat anything. I didn’t throw up today (win) despite some dry heaving...I’m glad all the pedialyte I drank today stayed down after my vomit rampage yesterday. 

I ate some plain eggo waffles today and that stayed down. I also ate some Mac n cheese and meatloaf at dinner because my nausea is at least tolerable at dinner. We’ll see if it stays down. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited December 2017
    @noideawhatshesdoing I ended up doing ok! I geared myself up for it! They do have a great salad bar and I had a huge plate from there no problem. I definitely ate enough Filet and flank steak to make it worth my visit. Plus my almost 2yo DS eats for free and he ate his weight in the parm pork!! I just say he ate for me! Haha! Also, they have these spectacular au gratin potatoes. I would pay $45 just for those!!
    ps- the servers were far under par for me. NMS. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Someone brought in bagels for St. Nick's day!  Woot!

Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • *TW SENSITIVE STOMACHS
    Omg how many weeks are y’all? I’m 7 weeks and I can barely eat anything. I didn’t throw up today (win) despite some dry heaving...I’m glad all the pedialyte I drank today stayed down after my vomit rampage yesterday. 

I ate some plain eggo waffles today and that stayed down. I also ate some Mac n cheese and meatloaf at dinner because my nausea is at least tolerable at dinner. We’ll see if it stays down. 
    I am 9w1d and feeling the nausea ease slowly but surely. Hang in there. 

As far as what I am eating....my palate is starting to expand past cheeseburgers now. I'm eating some greek yogurt and cereal now! 
  • djh513 said:
    I find that I don’t like food I make for myself. But if I go to a restaurant / someone else cooks it and I don’t have to witness it, I can eat pretty much anything. 
    @djh513 I’m the same way especially with meats. The thought of touching or cooking raw meat makes me ill. 

Ive been craving soups, Mexican everything and oranges. 
  • Buttered bread. Can't stop. It's one of the only things I can keep down. And I have to take the kids to the Rockettes tonight and trying to figure out how to sneak food in. 

Duke Winter 10/11/12
    Baby Duex 05/20/15

NYC Momma 

"My stroller is my SUV"
  • I indulge in my cravings too often, but I've been feeling guilty that I haven't eaten enough lately. Most times I skip breakfast and I feel like I'm hurting the little thing. When I do eat I've only been able to eat 3-4 bites and my stomach hurts for a while. I've lost 5 pounds since becoming pregnant and I haven't thrown up but once.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kellyFM522 Do you have a big purse? Maybe a backpack for the kids but loaded with mom snacks and food :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @gspmom21 I’ve lost weight too, so I’m also nervous about harming the baby. I have read it’s okay at this point though, it’s later on that weight gain is more important...
  • I have gained and lost 3 lbs in the past month, so at the same weight I started at. Not sure why the fluctuation - I have maintained my food intake despite the nausea and haven’t thrown up very often. Who knows. I am slightly concerned since I am also breastfeeding 2-3 times a day still. I want to make sure there are enough nutrients to go around - breastmilk, growing baby, and ME!

But... cold peaches. Cold peaches have tasted fantastic this week. 

Lab Mom (x2): Sept/Oct 2014 
    Married: August 2015
    DS: Nov 2016 (36w)
    Baby H #2: July2018 (Team Pink!)

• allyshia_kallyshia_k member
    edited December 2017
    All i crave is anything meat and any style potatoes. Hamburgers, tacos, steak, subs. Twice baked, mashed with gravy. No morning sickness. 
  • Tons of fruit, beans, yogurt, avocados. I’m diabetic so I haven’t been able to eat any of the foods I really want like bread, pasta, rice, etc. :neutral:
  • Palmetto cheese.  Can't stop.   

Son-10.5
    Son-4
    Daughter-2
    #4- EDD July 14

• djh513 said:

But... cold peaches. Cold peaches have tasted fantastic this week. 
    That sounds amazing right now
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Promised DH some “adult time” in exchange for him bringing home pull n peel twizzlers... I’m exchanging sexual favors for food hahahahaha. *insert palm to face emoji*
  • Omg, Kit Kats have been heaven in my mouth lately
  • I hate when you read something that triggers an incurable need for whatever food is mentioned. I literally cannot get grilled cheese (the kind you can only get at a restaurant) and French onion soup out of my head. Ugh! I neeeeed them!... especially the soup. 
    Ziggy       <3 07/2018-08/2018 <3
    Micah      <3 10/2015
    #recurrentpregnancylossawareness
  • I was good all day then had a (well done) burger with steak fries. So. Flipping. Good. This was my last trip for the year (I'm in Wyoming and leaving tomorrow) so I swear as of this weekend I'll be back on track with meal prepping and the gym.