January 2018 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating 12/7

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 12/7

• Options
    Nothing for 30 minutes so I can take my 23 and Me test.

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lmmjd Dooo it! Also, happy birthday!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Immjd Happy birthday! Eat that steak!

AFM, I've completely given up packing food for lunch (because that would require grocery shopping and ha). So looks like I'll be doing a fast food run or going to the cafeteria... although that requires walking up stairs or out to my car... which sounds terrible right now. Sigh... third tri struggles.  
  • Options
    @lmmjd happy birthday! Enjoy!

We are getting Buffalo Wild Wings tonight and I'm so excited despite the major heartburn I'm sure to get.
  • Options
  • Options
    The side salad at Pucketts was so dang good!!! 

@schaze I texted my husband yesterday telling him I wanted BWW. I was hoping he'd want to go, but nope. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yum I could so do some wings right now :) 
    ive been craving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches like all the time . With some super salty chips (lays ruffles etc) 
  • Options
    I could really go for some pizza right now. I've been living off PB&J, chicken noodle soup, egg sandwiches, and recently fast food hibachi. I should probably eat a vegetable or a fruit at some point...
  • Options
    All I want is a veggie wrap from Sammy's (at Lowe's foods). I've gotten one 3x this week already lol

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• Options
    I had Trader Joe’s mandarin chicken and fried rice for dinner. Followed it up with two chocolate chip cookies. The pregnant lady regret has set in. I’m ultra uncomfortably full and am paying for my eyes being bigger than my stomach. Whoops.
  • Options
    I'm so hungry right now. I've eaten a chicken salad, goldfish, cashews, sun chips, an apple w/ almond butter, string cheese, and some ice cream. My blood sugar is going to be out of control, but i can't handle how hungry i am right now. I'm literally going to do my 1-hr post meal check, and then eat again. Maybe chicken fingers...ugh...so hungry...
  • Options
    @Cricket99 we had the same dinner two nights ago. So sooo good.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Anybody on the GD train found a good resource for easy vegetarian recipes/meal plans? My doctor yesterday said I need to start watching my sugar & carbs so this kid doesn't hulk out on me, but I'm totally drawing a blank. All I want these days is bagels, pasta, and soda... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options
    @bainidhedub I don't have any meal recipes/plans, but i do have some tips. I replaced all the flour products with whole wheat (e.g. bread, pasta, tortillla). If the bread/grain doesn't come in whole wheat (look at the label, whole grain is not the same thing) then i don't eat it. Be careful with starchy foods too (e.g. corn, peas, potatoes) as though have lots of sugar. And rice, even brown, is bad. Eating fats (e.g. cheese, avocado, etc) with carbs helps prevent the spike in blood sugar, so i always pair carbs with fats. I still eat ice cream, but it has fat in it, and i only eat a spoonful or two a day so very little and it's the only dessert i eat. Also, i replaced milk with almond milk since almond milk has little/no carbs and milk (lactose) is a sugar. If i need chocolate, i eat a couple dark chocolate chips (like the baking kind) and the more dark the better (less sugar). Since you're vegetarian, i know beans are a substitute for protein, but remember they also have a lot of carbs, so not a great protein replacement for GD. Not sure if you eat milk/cheese/egg products, but those would be better sources of protein since they are lower in carbs. Hope that helped a little :)