Trying to Get Pregnant

December TTGP Grad Check-In

THIS POST WILL MENTION PREGNANCY, BIRTH OR BABIES. If you are having a hard TTC or TTCAL day, please read at your own discretion***

Hello old friends, good to see you!

Image result for hello gif

***As a courtesy to those still TTC on this board, please do not post bump pictures here.***

If you were a regular poster on TTGP we'd love to get an update on you this month! Please tell us how you are doing! 

*How long were you active on TTGP and when?

*How far along are you?

*Which birth month board/due date?

*Team Pink/Blue/Green?

*How are you doing picking out a name? Feel free to share it.

*Questions, concerns or other? Anything else exciting to share?

October 17: 

@babymish @bluejeanbabi05 @cactusblossum @canonmom413 @crazypuglady @dinosaur @feeislove @flgirl20134@jessafishy @virginiaham @VLillyV 

November 17: 

@dragonfly87-2 @JulesDP @jess0211 @NYTino24 @swimsister @slaven @kyersten 

December 17: 

@Tennis11785 @wabash15 @breezybee @CandyApple2012 @alysapuggles @stillclever17 @beary67 @ktcakes87@LaurenEG14 @Marley629 @MJDsquared

January 18:

@Anna_1021 @mrsdaddario  @soldiersmom

February 18: 

@LadyMillil @eggplantface @ramzlau

March 18: 

@heatherdubrow  @bethennyfrankel @Everycol0r @vflux33 @antoto @kmalls @kiki75 

April 18: 

@hedgepig @saralee797-2  @mispanda @justkeepswimming8 @looeeze @fishsticks-n-custard @JJMNO1616 @WillRunForWine21 @kbamomma33  @stassischroeder

May 18: 

@mileswithmyles @labgrand2012 @BertieMeetsGertie @kpc914 @charlestonchew ;

June 18:

@doxiemoxie212 @izza2 @icecubeinthedesert @travelingcouple   @catlady1215

July 18:

@mrsmiller8588 @ajsanders-2 @safire3 @Pinky917 @nimmle

copy/paste from November, so if a tag doesn't work sorry! also if I've forgotten to tag a grad please tag her below.

TTC#1 10/2016
TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

Re: December TTGP Grad Check-In

• Loading the player...
  • @doxiemoxie212 - I had that same feeling too for my boy! I always referred to him as "he" long before I knew the sex. I couldn't picture having a girl at all. And I'd initially wanted a girl when starting, too, but that changed as soon as I got pregnant. So weird how that works.

And we also couldn't agree on a girl's name on our first go but now like the name Margaret (Maisie) Rose as a girl's name so if we go pink on our next round that's what I hope we go with :) I love the nickname Maisie and I'm Scottish on my dad's side so I think it's cute.

LOVE the pictures!!! I am a sucker for gender reveal pictures/parties!
  • @dragonfly87-2 the first time they get a cold is the worst! Ds was 3 months old when he had his first and was sick for just shy of 10 days. Humidifer and saline drops are wonderful. Im not sure dd is too little but we usd to take ds in the bathroom while we were getting a shower and let the steam help loosen up his mucus. Hopefully you and her start feeling better soon!