TTC After a Loss
Options

Intro: TTC after CP- TW

myjessesgirlmyjessesgirl member
edited December 2017 in TTC After a Loss
TW- children mentioned *Edit*
I feel a bit like an intruder since I feel like a CP at 4w2d is not enough to make it really feel like a loss, but here goes! I have 2 LO’s (DD is 2 1/2 and DS is 14 months) and we have been TTC for about 6 months now. (Yes, we are crazy.) I got my BFP on November 7 and then started bleeding 2 days later with a serum hCG of 5 by November 10th. Certainly upsetting, but I’m thankful since it really could have been so much worse. So, since I have short cycles, we started trying again right away. I do chart, so I know I ovulated. I’m now 8 dpo and (not surprisingly) got a BFN this morning. I’m really hoping it’s just far too early. I feel exactly the same as I did last month: crazy sensitive sense of smell and tired (which could be due to lots of sleepless nights). I’m trying not to obsess and symptom spot, but it is so difficult not to. Especially since, like I said to my DH this morning, I should be pregnant and due in July if things had gone well. So, anyway, fingers crossed for that BFP this month or at least soon. Thanks for listening. And hoping all you ladies also get your rainbow babies in the near future!

Re: Intro: TTC after CP- TW

• Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited December 2017
    Welcome!  A CP is totally a loss as well.  I had one at 5 weeks last year and felt the same as you - so early does it count?  it's not as bad as a later loss?  well it still sucks!  I was attached and grieved like everyone else.  we were also TTC 6 months when we got pregnant with our loss.  I hope your stay is much shorter than mine :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks. I also keep telling myself if I just would have waited, I would never have known! But it is true that a loss is a loss. Now, of course, every little thing that I did last month that (illogical, I know) could have caused it, I’m trying to avoid. It’s like my brain cannot accept that it happened for no reason. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss and would definitely count a CP as a loss. I hope your stay here is very short.
  • Options
    Sorry you're here... We just had our first FET end in a cp. Had a clear FRER line on 8dp5dt, then it disappeared and betas were not good.  I was totally attached and so happy to see our dream finally coming true!!!  And then just like that, it was over.   My H says the same thing, that I just shouldn't have tested before beta, but I am so grateful for that time, allbeit brief, when I knew our baby was alive in me.  Allow yourself to feel your feelings.  They are valid and real.  (((Hugs)))
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020