Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 12/6

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's the worst gift you've ever received? 

Re: WTO Wednesday 12/6

• Loading the player...
  • @jsnakehole chicken noodle was definitely the best choice!!
    @catlady2015 what is cookie dough without the chips?!
  • @blackhottamales It's not a surprise you and your aunt still don't get along.. she sounds like a real treat (see what I did there? ;))
  • @darkstar42 - in case you come back to see this... hope your neck feels better soon!! Sorry it's out of nowhere.
    @catlady2015 - cookie dough needs chips. Otherwise it's just dough. No one wants just dough... unless it's for tasty bread...
    @southernlady07 - why the green tea? Any specific reason?

re: pre-seed - I just bought some two days ago. First... holy expensive batman!!! Second, (TMI?) it's not as watery as the silicone stuff we usually use. The silicone stuff is like water and drips everywhere, which is annoying, but nice cause you don't have to re-apply. Pre-seed is definitely more like a gel, which I am not used to, and we almost needed to re-apply. 

• @kimberbeep I read in quite a few threads that it can increase CM during your FW. Also, before we started TTC I was drinking two cups of coffee in the mornings, and now I'm down to one cup of coffee and one cup of green tea. I stop drinking it once I've confirmed O. 
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• @melbel0824 As others have suggested, give preseed a go. It is very watery though. But does the trick. What an odd gift, passport holders. 

@kobrien827 The cramps were not pleasant at all. I was extremely cranky when I got off the plane. FX for the raise and enjoy the party. 

@kimberbeep Agreed, stay away from buying clothes for someone unless you know exactly what you are doing, or give a gift receipt and expect it to be exchanged. 

@matryoshkadoll GL for CH's tomorrow. 

@darkstar42 Sorry about your neck. Hope it gets better soon. 

@catlady2015 NEED the chips! Me too. 

@blackhottamales Home for  along while thankfully. Awww I can just picture that. Super cute! Your aunt sounds like a treat. Ugh.... But how can you not like chocolate!!

@Avrilmai Haha wow! That is priceless. One really should inspect the gift before passing it along. 

• Lurking from TWW today

@nitnat007 I'm right there with ya girl. How'd we get to 6&7 months? I've been having the sads recently.
    @melbel0824 We've been using preseed. Hubby says he likes it more than the reg stuff we used to use lol. Oh and is your birthday 08/24? That's mine!
  • @melbel0824 There is also a TTC- friendly lube called Conceive Plus. Still expensive, though I found it cheaper than Preseed. *TMI* I actually put it straight into me, which helps a lot. 
  • *lurking
    @SkilledSailor, I temped on clomid, my temps were high for longer than expected, and I thought I was bot going to get CH, but both cycles FF was able to show when I ovulated.  Hope you start feeling better soon from the side effects.
  • @jaylii I know right?! I know there are so many of us that have passed that milestone and feel like we shouldn't be here anymore, because of that whole "average". But alas, here we are. It is a tough one to swallow. Positive thoughts though!! And LOTS of ice cream!!  <3

@dukestar5 Thank you friend! No...shopping fail. Did you have to go back?

@josie12367 Thank you! How have you been? Have been thinking of you. 
  • *lurking*

@melbel0824 another vote for PreSeed!
  • @jaylii Yes, we're birthday twins!

@mrs_drc_rn and @dukestar5 I've got both preseed and
  • @melbel0824 I shouldn't have, but I looked potential due date for this cyle. If I get KU, I'll be due on my birthday next year haha