July 2018 Moms

STM + CHeck In 12/6

How far along are you? 

How old are your other kids? 

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now?

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM:

GTKY : 
In spoiler because its huge! So excited!

GTKY: 

Re: STM + CHeck In 12/6

• How far along are you? 6 +6

How old are your other kids? 2.5

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now? Potty training. Ugh. I have to leave the house today to play in the woods. All the other women have their kids pee on trees. I don't know how to do this!! lol. I'm nervous.

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM: I had an actual convo about ice cream with DS the other day. With give and take, and decisions being made. He's old now!

GTKY : Move your ass, you stupid cow!
  • How far along are you? 
    10 weeks 

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now?    Not really this week. My son has been sick this week and with my SO gone I’ve just been in survival mode. Lol. 

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM: Thinking about Christmas next year with a 6 YO and a 5 month old makes me really happy  :)

GTKY : 
    it’s raw, you weird donkey! 

@SmashJam
    your insult is awesome and totally something I had said before! 
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Loading the player...
  • @stlmegs yours is one of my favorites!! Confession: I was lurking TTGP last week and have been waiting like, a full 5 days for an opportunity to use this GTKY. I love the Gordon Ramsay memes lol.
  • How far along are you? 
    9+2
    He’ll be 2 in February
    Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now?
    Juggling 2 when DS is already so needy. It’s going to be an adventure. 
    This may very well be my last pregnancy which is bitter sweet to me, so I’m just trying to take it one day at a time and not rush it! I’m trying to enjoy it much more than when I was pregnant with DS. 
    GTKY :
    Piss off you silly idiot
  • How far along are you? 
    9+6

Potty training. Potty training. Potty training. Also just referred him to birth to 3 in my state, got tired of waiting for his pediatrician to agree with me! He's almost 2.5 and only has about 50 words but understands everything I say. 

I'm just excited to have another LO to add to our crazy family

GTKY : 
    Give me your jacket you stupid piece of shit! 

• How far along are you? 
    8+5

5 and 2

We are struggling with a GI Big at our house. We were planning on starting to potty train my DD but puke and diarrhea put that on hold. Thank goodness because I hate the idea of potty training. 

My 5 year old is so sweet about having this new baby. I was worried how they’d react and he’s making me so happy! I’m also excited to see how my DD is with a new baby. I think she’ll take to him/her better than my DS did. I love those snuggly sibling pictures and haven’t ever gotten to have one because he just doesn’t love her that much lol. 

GTKY : 
     Shut the fuck up, you weird asshole (lol) 
  • How far along are you? 
    8+2

19 months 

Potty training before baby is born. 

Teaching DS to point at my tummy when i ask we’re baby is. He pokes me lol This will be our last. I feel complete and like succeeded with two. 

GTKY : 
    Piss off! You weird Dumbo!
  • SmashJam said:
    @stlmegs yours is one of my favorites!! Confession: I was lurking TTGP last week and have been waiting like, a full 5 days for an opportunity to use this GTKY. I love the Gordon Ramsay memes lol.
    I have never seen this before but it's so funny!  Thanks for posting!
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • How far along are you? 6w3d

How old are your other kids? 6, 4, and 15 months.

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now?  I'm wondering how my youngest will be with a new baby.  He's very dramatic right now.  That's really the best way I can put it lol.  I'm hoping he's going through the tantrums and "terrible twos" early and he gets it out of the way before baby comes.  I had my first two kids 23 months apart (the same age difference between my youngest and this new baby) and my oldest was the easiest toddler ever and he transitioned so well.  I'm a little concerned it's not going to be as easy this time lol.

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM: I'm just so excited to be doing this one more time.  This is definitely our last baby and I'm just trying to soak it all up and enjoy this pregnancy.

GTKY : 
    Give me your jacket, you proud fucker!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @SmashJam @acunamatada @hillbillywife I feel for you all with potty training.  I hate it.  Which is probably why my oldest two weren't potty trained until they were 3.  I push it off as long as possible lol.     
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 9+2

How old are your other kids? almost 10 months

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now? I'm ok right now. 

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM: Excited about all the love.

GTKY :
    More sauce you weird dog!
  • How far along are you?  10w2d 

How old are your other kids?  4 and 7 

My son has ADHD and his teacher clearly has no idea how to handle a child that doesn't fit in to her box.  I'm having him evaluated at this point because I'm done with her nonsense.  It's frustrating.

I know my kids are going to be THRILLED when they find out.

GTKY : 
    WTF are you doing, you pathetic dick?
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Kenya715 hahahaha your insult is the best. 
  • How far along are you? 8w5d

How old are your other kids? 2yr old DS

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now? Terrified I won't give enough love to both kids. Since finding out I'm pregnant I have been having these irrational fears that I can't possibly adore someone as much as I do my son. I know this is silly and I will certainly love them both equally!

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM: being able to connect to this pregnancy finally. I am SO excited to be growing our family and hoping this little babe is what completes it!

GTKY : wtf are you doing you fucking bitch.....ummm this is SO me!!!

• coco2787coco2787 member
    edited December 2017
    How far along are you? 
    8 weeks 6 days

I feel like my son is getting too much screen time lately and it's affecting his moods.  It's been hard to play with him lately though because I've felt like total garbage and have been busy with school.  I hope that once school is done for the semester I'll start feeling better and can be more engaged. 

We still haven't told our son outright that he's getting a sibling, but we talked about the possibility when we were TTC and he's picking up on things because he's been talking a lot about "our baby" lately.  He saw a little sleeper and some cloth diapers that I got and told me, "I wish we could put those on our baby".  He's never shown much interest in babies so it's melting my heart to think that he's excited about it  <3

ETA GTKY:
    Piss off you pathetic pig!
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @Sarafuss me too! My DS was closer to 4 than 3 because I kept pushing it back but it was seriously super easy to train him lol. DD is showing signs that she’s ready so I need to buck up and just do it. Womp womp. 
  • @wildtot DS is 18 months now and we're hoping to potty train before baby #2 is born as well. I don't even know where to begin. I've heard boys can take longer and also if you start before they're ready it can backfire, but that's about all I know so far. Have you started or started looking into it? 

How far along are you? 6w3d

How old are your other kids? 18 months

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now? DS is teething pretty hard right now and bit TWO kids at daycare yesterday because of it and is also having trouble sleeping. I will be happy when all his teeth are in. Would be nice to be past that stage when #2 arrives.

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM: I get emotional thinking about how great it will be for them to have each-other growing up and how sweet it will be to see them show affection to one another. I know there will also be arguments and tough stuff, but just thinking about the sweet stuff makes me smile.

GTKY : 
    Get a grip you lazy bitch! :)
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• How far along are you?  9+1

How old are your other kids? 3 years old

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now? My son loves on his "baby sister " all the time. I tell him that it might be a brother, but he is insistent.

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM: I'm still pretty terrified to have 2 kids. I think once I pass the 12 weeks I will fall into the happier phase.

GTKY : Fuck off you pathetic Donkey! lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• @mrsinterweb DS was a biter and he is definitely past that phase...he hasn't bitten in forever **knock on wood** I had to sign 3 biting papers once when I went into daycare. I say this to say...it'll pass! And probably before the baby gets here. I always thought it also had to do with not being able to communicate excitement or anger as well and once he could communicate better it started to go away.
  • How far along are you? 6 +6

How old are your other kids? Almost 2 and 3.5.

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now? Potty training out 3.5 yr old. She is stubborn! And just having enough energy to do more with the kids. They've been getting more screen time than I prefer lately  :s

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM: Our DS (the 2 yr old) said he wanted to go poo last night so he sat on the kids potty with his diaper on and actually went in his diaper! We were shocked!

GTKY :
    Wake up you fucking idiot! LOL

• How far along are you? 7 weeks 5 days

How old are your other kids? 2 years

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now? I am on bed rest and my toddler is so sad :( 

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM:  I just can't wait. I think Olivia will be a great big sister. I know it will be a tough transition, but I am still excited

GTKY : 
    It's RAAAAW you pathetic fucker!
  • @SmashJam thanks for the encouragement! I really do hope it passes quickly! It's definitely a tough phase.

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

• How far along are you? 8 weeks today

How old are your other kids? 23 months

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now? I am trying to figure out how and when to start talking about this baby with my daughter.  Another girl in her daycare just got a baby sister and I think they have talked about it there and so she has talked to us about it.  We asked if she wanted a baby sister too because it seemed like an in, but that’s as far as we’ve gone.

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM:  Seeing my niece and nephew together is so sweet.  I think my daughter is going to be a wonderful sister, she loves the babies in her class.

WTF are you doing you silly fucker!
  • 7 weeks 

3.5 years old

struggling with my DD who has been potty trained regressing and now pooping her pants daily - barf. I’ve no clue how to “fix” it. 

I really struggle thinking abouy bedtime routine and how it will have to change for my daughter and that makes me sad- plus how the F are we going to manage bedtime with two?!?!?  Since her first week home we have always done bath, dress, books, rock, bed. Up until she was probably 2.5 we did it all three together- now I do bath and daddy does books and bed.

im excited to see how DD is with LO- yesterday she kept saying “mommy does the baby make your tummy not feel good” as I was cramping so taking it “easy”

GTKY: wTF you doing silly dick face 
  • All of these GTKY are making me giggle! I love it! Also @elizabethrn87 I wonder about the bedtime routine too, mostly because I do literally all of it and I wonder how DH is going to deal with having to help when the baby is born. Now that I think about it, at first it might not always be an issue because babies sleep weird hours and the newb might be asleep when its time for bed sometimes? Who knows!
  • How far along are you? 7w

How old are your other kids? 2.5

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now? we are mostly potty trained. I hate pull ups because it makes it so easy to have accidents. 

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM: DD was telling me today that she would be nice to “baby sisser baby brudder” and share her toys. We still haven’t told her that she will be getting a sibling 

GTKY : 
    move your ass, you bloody gremlin!
  • How far along are you? 10w1d

How old are your other kids? 2

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now? not really, I'm really enjoying the stage my son is in. It's so cool to see how much he learns every single day! 

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM: I'm honestly so excited for my son to be a big brother. I wanted kids very close in age and although that didn't happen I'm hoping they will be best friends, especially because its another boy :)

GTKY : Shut the fuck up! You weird fuck face!
  • "Get a grip, you pathetic piece of Shit!" GREAT GTKY! 

10w 3d

3.5 going on annoying. 

No real questions, she's just been in a weird attention getting phase that's getting really old. Sometimes it's just being overly loud and boisterous, and I don't want to crush her spirit but DANG, other times it's hitting which we haven't had problems with in a year. I'm over it. 

Since we're out of the danger zone with this baby, I told my kiddo it's not a secret anymore and she's telling EVERYBODY. She wore her big sister shirt today, and I could tell she's so proud. It's fun to see her so excited. 

• How far along are you? 7+ 2

How old are your other kids? 17 months 

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM+ or questions about things your children are going through now? How am I going to do this ???? When will I feel human again (I wasn’t this sick with my son. Will I Work or take a year off? 

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM: giving our son his first real friend. Having a successful pregnancy so far !!! Fx it stays that way. 

GTKY : Teacher/ country music enthusiasts and I love to cook :) 

• I miss that! Haha 

Oops GTKY: more sauce you wierd asshole. 
  • maybo19 said:
    I miss that! Haha 

Oops GTKY: more sauce you wierd asshole. 
    Sauce lover here, definitely something I've said before  :D
  • "More sauce you weird asshole" FTW

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

• How far along are you? 7w1

How old are your other kids? Almost 4 and 2. 

My 2 year old DD is super clingy with me. She won’t let anyone watch her other than my in laws which makes getting out alone or taking a break tough. My 4 year old DD is so stubborn and headstrong and just is going through a tantrum phase. They are great girls but obviously demand a lot of my time and energy this little and it’s hard to keep up with everything I need to do, along with being exhausted and nauseous all the time. This is the busy season for my craft business so I’m buried in orders, too, and they don’t want me to do anything but pay attention to them. I’m constantly feeling guilty, whether I’m ignoring work or housework to play with them or whether I’m telling them I can’t play so I can finally get something done. 

I haven’t told them yet about the baby but I asked my older daughter what she thought of having another sister or a brother and she said she wants one and would take good care of it like she does her sister. It was so genuine it brought tears to my eyes. 

GTKY : It’s burnt you fucking donut

imageimage

• "You fucking donut"  :D:D
    Just found my new favorite insult.