February 2018 Moms

Weekly Randoms 12.4

random? Wacky. Weird? Off-topic everywhere else? 

Whatcha got ?

Re: Weekly Randoms 12.4

• It is 77 here in Louisiana today but tomorrow the high drops to 55 here.  I know for most of you that's not cold but here I will be freezing.
  • Loading the player...
  • On the flip side it’s freaking freezing on the east coast and in the next few days we are supposed to drop below normal for the rest of the month. 

Oh. So bc of this I bought a coat. And the sleeves are too short. Tall people problems. 
  • It is 77 here in Louisiana today but tomorrow the high drops to 55 here.  I know for most of you that's not cold but here I will be freezing.
    It is 57 here today and I think it is amazing. I am in jeans and t shirt. It is going to drop to the 30s tomorrow  :s
  • @ash0625 you must be a lawyer.  Me, too.  The lack of motivation is real.
  • Oh. So bc of this I bought a coat. And the sleeves are too short. Tall people problems. 
    Truth!  ;)
  •  It is so hot in my house because with wood heat you have on or off,  not much in between.   its 27 outside and I'm wearing a tank top and sweating inside. 

On a side note dh just called,  he's downtown and his truck won't start up,  i tried to start mine and its dead too... very random and annoying!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • The app isn’t working and it’s driving me nuts. 
  • psm2462 said:
    @ash0625 you must be a lawyer.  Me, too.  The lack of motivation is real.
    Yep. I’m usually pretty worthless in December, but this is a whole new level. And I have three jury trials next month! 
  • We may be buying a house, but it needs a lot of work -including a full kitchen remodel. I keep going back and forth between being confident about that idea and feeling like a crazy person for thiking we can take that on with a newborn. (It'd be late spring.)

• @3plus1equals4 Do you have anyone close by to help? Then it wouldn’t be so bad. We did one of our biggest home projects in the few weeks after DS was born and it was great because he was such a heavy sleeper when he was a newborn and DH had the time off work. But we have family close by and they helped with both the baby and the reno so maybe that’s why I’m remembering it being pretty easy ;)
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • @winnie1122 yes. My uncle is a retired electrician, my dad has done remodeling his whole life, my other uncle does blueprinting, and my cousin is a realtor and owns a construction company, haha. I grew up with this stuff, just have never done it with an infant and 3 other kids in tow... or on a house I own. 
  • Anyone else getting a little freaked out that our BMB keeps moving down the list of BMBs because we're close to birth? It feels like only yesterday we were the newbs!
    When August went up...I started counting BMB's and was like crap...sooooooonnnn  :o
  • ash0625 said:
    psm2462 said:
    @ash0625 you must be a lawyer.  Me, too.  The lack of motivation is real.
    Yep. I’m usually pretty worthless in December, but this is a whole new level. And I have three jury trials 

Stuck in a box:

Are either of you in MA ? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ash0625 said:
    @mamaof5already I am not. Also, I had to google MA to be sure which state you meant. Clearly DH will be in charge of geography homework. 
    I friend of mine posted on FB today about how she’s been referring to MA as Maine instead of Mass all weekend.  :D
  • babymakes9babymakes9 member
    edited December 2017
    psm2462 said:
    I know this is going to sound completely crazy, but are you working the Boston peace rally case? If you are  please don't slack on that case!   
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @seitzy3 I feel you but I kinda am digging my full boobs right now like I could consider a boob job. Haha 
  • @seitzy3 I feel you but I kinda am digging my full boobs right now like I could consider a boob job. Haha 
    DH has already agreed that I get a boob job when I’m done having kiddos. He’s super excited. I like having bigger boobs... barely A to a full C, I’m thrilled! 
  • @seitzy3 My boobs didn't grow any (they were already huge so I'm happy!) but I had to temporarily retire some of my favorite bras because they were too tight and now even my looser ones become so uncomfortable by the end of the day. I love taking it off and putting on my PJs as soon as I get home. All work clothes get shed right when I walk in the door!

So last night I made chicken with cream of mushroom soup so I could bring it for lunch all week. I put it in the microwave in tupperware to cool so my dog wouldn't get to it. I'm guessing you know what happened: I completely forgot about it and left it in the microwave overnight. H is buying me more chicken and soup today.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• I thought I recognized the AW poster! That was glass of wine lady who was looking for our permission to have a glass of wine on her 21 birthday with dinner and called us judgemental when the majority said "we wouldn't risk it."
    Totally missed that she was a repeat! I thought it was a newbie 

• I took my bra and pants off everyday when I got home before I was pregnant.  No change now except bigger pants and bigger bra lol
    Same, I should have made that more clear :)
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• I took my bra and pants off everyday when I got home before I was pregnant.  No change now except bigger pants and bigger bra lol
    Same, I should have made that more clear :)
    I'm already thinking about at what age I have to stop doing this bc our son will be old enough to know mommy doesn't have pants on.
  • @chucksmom15 ehh DS is 3 and still doesn’t pay attention but I think 3 is like the last year I can get away with big shirts and no pants. 
  • I'm already thinking about at what age I have to stop doing this bc our son will be old enough to know mommy doesn't have pants on.
    Lol same, except I wear camis around the house that only contain about half my boobs, and obviously H doesn't care but at some point the child doesn't need to see his mom's cans that much. And H made me start wearing pants in the house when we moved into a house across from an apartment building, so I bought lots of big lounge pants. Because I hate pants.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• clc515clc515 member
    edited December 2017
    +1 to taking pants and bra off as soon as I get home lol. DH laughs cuz apparently I've been taking off pants or changing into something looser even before pregnancy. Pants arent my favorite. 

On another note, my bras underwire broke today. Its one of my 2 bras that still fit with a strap extender. Guess i should bite the bullet and get nursing bras finally. 

Edited for spelling.
  • Speaking of pants and the weather I have my glucose test tomorrow morning. It will be the coldest it's been this winter AND 90% chance of rain. I'm probably wearing sweats because I'm not about to sit in uncomfortable jeans for an hour +. I also hate wearing tons of clothes to appointments for my weigh ins. 
  • I found my new go to drive by poster reaction gifset. 

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018