Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: How did you and your SO meet?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: TWW Tuesday 12/5

• Loading the player...
  • @elothair Yay for dry spell! What part of the country are you in?

@kindbytealikat apparently we're bitten by the same irrational testing bug, and I see now that we're almost cycle twins!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/9 (adjusted DPO after comparing my TCOYF chart to a quick data entry in FF)

Typical LP Length: 12

Timing: -4, -2, 0 (adjusted w/ new DPO)

Testing: Ugh I POAS last night... why?!

R/R: the HR dept at my company can't do ANYTHING right. I was promised a promotion in september and it feels like everyone just forgot about it. Learned this yesterday.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: DH and I met the summer before sophomore year of high school. There was a big festival in the city and we met through mutual friends, I immediately noticed him and was like "that guy is going to have a big impact on my life". I just knew. I don't believe in love at first sight but my intuition was screaming and jumping all over the place that night pointing in his direction, lol. A few weeks into the school year he texted me :) that was 12 years ago :)
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • @elothair, yay for a break from the rain! We had a thunderstorm here last night and it felt so weird for December. I’m not used to watching the lights sparkle on the tree while it thunders outside!

@kindbytealikat, sorry about the BFN. FX it’s just too early.

@leafyarch, I feel you on the waiting for a promised promotion. There’s supposed to be one in the works for me and it’s taking such a long time!

Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD/DPO: 24/7

Typical LP: 10-11 days

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: 12 DPO

R/R: Still waiting on yesterday’s SA results. DH is freaking out about it, so I hope we hear soon! Last night we distracted ourselves by trimming the tree and watching some Christmas specials. I learned that DH has never seen Christmas Vacation, which is amazing to me! We’ll have to remedy that soon.

CS/Q: Nope.

GTKY: We met on OKCupid. I was feeling a little over the whole online dating thing at that point, but I was bored on my break at work and just happened to open the email with my matches. I saw he was a huge history buff and had red hair and thought, “Well, I might as well say hi, because I like both those things...” And that was the start of our love story!

• @elothair  wow...10 Years, that’s awesome! Great “fluke”
    @kindbytealikat sorry about the BFN :(
    @leafyarch  boo to HR, I swear our company’s HR has the same problem. I’m sure there’s a lot to go into their jobs but still...are they going to backpay you for the missed raise?
    @Augusta108 he’s never seen Christmas Vacation!?! One of my faves. I learned last night my DH has never seen Aladdin...at first I was shocked but then realized he was prob in HS when it came out (6 years she difference for us) 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 17/5

Typical LP Length: 11-13

Timing: good

Testing: not unless AF is late

R/R: rant: it’s cold here, I’m ready for spring. Rave: after a few days of not wanting to get out of bed, I actually felt good about coming to work. Since I have to work, let’s hope that continues:)

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: How did you and your SO meet? Through mutual friends, the first time we both were dating other people but then a few months later ran into each other and we’re both single so decided to grab drinks!
  • Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 20/3

Typical LP Length: 13 days

Timing: Pretty damn good I think

Testing: Nope

R/R: Some of you know that I had an ultrasound last week because I'm experiencing pelvic pain. After chasing the nurse around for a couple of days by phone I got results yesterday. He basic message is that everything looks pretty normal. They could see that I had a follicle on the right side, normal lining thickness, no cysts, no fibroids. I should be thrilled but I also feel frustrated because it was a super quick convo and I'm still having pain. The ultrasound report hasn't appeared in my online chart that I can access so I am debating calling my OBGYN office to see if they can mail me a copy. I just want to review it myself, you know? My dr told me to follow up in three months if we're not pregnant. My dr. office is not one that will make me wait a year for testing, but I have to make a decision when I want to start doing more. MH already wants to a sperm analysis done. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Well, officially we met two weeks before graduating college at a Mexican bar on Cinco de Mayo. I had met him through other friends a couple of times, was interested, but not gutsy enough to pursue him. The night before Cinco de Mayo I ended up at a dinner with friends and him. I didn't talk to him that night but it reminded me that I was really interested in him. I figured out that he'd be out at the Mexican bar the next night for Cinco de Mayo and made it a priority to be there. Long story short, my friends set it up so we could talk. We ended up talking so much that we closed the bar down at 2 am and the rest is history. 

Sorry for the essays today :smile:
  • @elothair My dating, engaged, married to MH timeline is pretty much exactly the same as yours!
    @kindbytealikat Sorry to hear of the BFN.
    @leafyarch Looks like you're newish. Welcome! I also had similar feelings when I met DH and have never felt the same way meeting another person. I was just instantly drawn to him. 
    @ Yes, you need to have YH watch Christmas Vacation ASAP! Love that movie. 
    @nmbrcrnchr1 Glad to hear that you are feeling good today and that getting out of bed wasn't hard. Winter darkness and cold makes it hard for me to get out of bed. 
  • @kindbytealikat FX it was just too early and you have a BFP coming this month! Hopefully you get some sleep tonight.
    @leafyarch I am in Vancouver, BC, Canada so Pacific Northwest. Lots of rain! Where abouts are you? Have you followed up with your HR?
    @Augusta108 FX you hear about the SA soon! And yay for another online couple - I used to feel weird about it but it's so common now that I think meeting in person is less typical!
    @nmbrcrnchr1 I'm impressed you can hold out until AF is late! I am awful at testing super early - usually start at 8 or 9DPO even though it usually just ends in frustration!
    @jaylii That's frustrating you don't have any answers from your u/s. Hopefully your OB will give you a copy. Have you guys discussed when to move forward to more testing? Will you try for a SA soon?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @elothair Well, I did get results from my ultrasound, just not a lot of details. I was told that everything looks normal. I was defintely relieved that they said no fibroids. I need to have a dedicated convo with MH, but right now, I feel like I want to try 2-3 more months and then proceed with some more testing. 
  • @augusta108 hope you get the promotion and hear from the SA soon!

@nmbrcrnchr1 backpay? Hah, not very likely...

@elothair Aww I grew up in Seattle! I'm in SoCal now, kind of missing the rain, especially with the horrible air quality that's going on with all the fires :o

@jaylii Thanks! Fun to hear of more people who had that "gut feeling" :) it's funny how your intuition just draws you to people!

<3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.