July 2018 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday

stillcozystillcozy member
edited December 2017 in July 2018 Moms
who is grinding your gears today?

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Potty training, and also DS, are twats. DS seems to be a twat every Tuesday, lol. 

Got halfway down the trailhead today with the dogs and DS and DS says he needs to pee.

Get back to the car and sit on the potty, which I brought with me. Nothing after 10 minutes. I'm losing my shit because the dogs are slipping their collars trying to get at the other dog coming to his car. DS is laughing. Still hadn't gone to the bathroom.

DS starts throwing all the change in my car because he's bored in the chaos. I take him out of the car pull up his pants and start the walk again. Not 15 seconds after he starts walking he turns around and I see the pee on his pants. Kept my cool, I know accidents are to be expected. But still. WHAT THE EFF.

Also he's hit me in the face twice today. LIke on purpose at close range. Sigh. SIGH. 

I probably should have waited for the walk, but the dogs expect it and i was getting cocky with the potty training because it was fine yesterday! We are back in the house where we belong.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have like 6 people who are out sick or on vacation, which leaves about 4 of us to cover while they are gone. So today is going to be a very interesting day...maybe I should have said I was sick...
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • wildtotwildtot member
    edited December 2017
    One my direct reports started some drama about how we don’t have silverware and how that is not “human-centered” Like really? You just got 4 wks paid baby bonding time. We don’t even have a sink to wash dishes! What’s the problem with bringing it from home? I borrow my sons utensils for work lol. He is over 40 and has a new baby. PLUS he is applying for my supervisor position after i start my new position. 

Edited to correct wks of leave 
  • acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited December 2017
    @wildtot it's almost as if he's never heard of plastic cutlery 
    @SmashJam potty training fail here! Props to you for attempting to leave the house! DS is great naked but all bets are off with pants, commando or not. And now he's demanding a diaper  :s
  • @SmashJam so frustrating!! so sorry! 

• @acunamatada i work for a solar company and they are trying to be green by not buying plastic utensils but employees are more than welcome to. In our old office silverware would actually disappear and had to be replaced all the time. 
  • I feel like DS is my TW almost every week but this kid is driving me up the wall today. I woke him up catching a mouse last night and he didn't sleep well the rest of the night and all day he's been attached to my hip in the worst way.
    AND he's demanding to wear a diaper so there goes our potty training progress. We had about 5 decent minutes making cookies together and I guess that's it for this toddler today. 
  • My giant a** TW is UPS. Operating conditions. Puhleeease. Bring me my new rug!  :D 
  • @4deep I hate that!! 

• My DD who has been potty trained for 6 months now pooping and peeing her pants the past 5 days
  • My TW this week is my dog who apparently decided today would be a good day to completely destroy our Christmas tree while we were at work :angry:
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• I feel like the TW today all i want is a break from my family I want to runaway or hide or all of the above. i am tired i am worn out lhysically and emotionally 

• The wind is my TW. It's supposed to last all week and into the weekend. WTF?!?! Branches hitting my car, plants falling over in the middle of the night that sound like someone is breaking in. My dog refuses to come out from under the bed because of this. Wind...GTFO!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• My kids are both being amazing douchewaffles. STOP FIGHTING! STOP TATTLING! STOP ASKING FOR CANDY! GTF AWAY FOR A WHILE!!!! Yes, I sound like a bad mom, but at least I'm not actually saying these things. My head hurts and I'm sick of refereeing! 
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • My kids are both being amazing douchewaffles. STOP FIGHTING! STOP TATTLING! STOP ASKING FOR CANDY! GTF AWAY FOR A WHILE!!!! Yes, I sound like a bad mom, but at least I'm not actually saying these things. My head hurts and I'm sick of refereeing! 
    Currently hiding out in bedroom away from douchewaffle kiddos. 
  • Just dropped one off at PREP (CCD). Hubs is home, I'm going to lay in the bath! Deuces ya filthy animals!
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• My TW today is DH. He told me he was going work boot shopping after work. We just talked last night about not spending enough time together but I know he needs new shoes. Well LO was super crabby today and as soon as he gets home, I realize he stopped for a beer or two after boot shopping. Normally I wouldn't care but THIS KID TODAY!

He's normal a great husband but this was not the best choice of days to extend my time alone at home  :| He's now taking care of LO alone and I'm eating dinner in bed.
  • TW my fat finger back in November. I thought i paid my car on time but i guess i miss selected the date to this weekend and now I’m overdrafting on everything. Ugh!! DH also sounds way too much with on food. Gotta whip him into a stricter budget with baby #2 coming. 
  • Crap!! @wildtot you just reminded me I'm late to pay my student loan!  :#
  • @TalesOfASocialIntrovert booo he should know better. Hope you get som relaxation tonight snd he takes more kid duty on

• I’m the TW. A couple days ago I ordered some extremely cute, fairly expensive ethical sleepers for new babe. First purchase for the baby. I just looked at the order confirmation randomly and saw I sent it to the wrong address, 3 houses down. Good thing I caught it but I really hope it was in time!! The house 3 houses down are not good people!!! 
  • Brock Freaking Turner.
  • The wind is my TW. It's supposed to last all week and into the weekend. WTF?!?! Branches hitting my car, plants falling over in the middle of the night that sound like someone is breaking in. My dog refuses to come out from under the bed because of this. Wind...GTFO!
    +1
  • @4deep depending on where you are and where your package was coming from, there was a fire in the UPS facility in Frederick MD that may have affected you shipment.  It's so frustrating, I hope it gets sorted out quickly!
  • Brock Freaking Turner.
    WORD
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016