Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekend Randoms 12/01-12/03

2»

Re: Weekend Randoms 12/01-12/03

• mrs_drc_rnmrs_drc_rn member
    edited December 2017
    @jrm_14 he’s lucky!  :p

@holly321 it was definitely a make-or-break situation: no horseradish sauce on my roast beef panini! But, yikes, YH’s grandmother sounds terrible! I’m so sorry! I can’t believe she said to not get your hopes up about the cancer being gone... and that she wouldn’t want your nephew to have a kidney transplant?!? 
  • Is anyone watching The Walking Dead tonight? I was only half paying attention and now I'm lost about what's going on :tired_face:
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no @missteacherlady16. I have no idea!  I only watched Fear of the Walking Dead, but I need to see if that's back on again, too....
  • @mrs_drc_rn - we were at that game tonight,  sorry your H is in a bad mood, we'll... sorry not sorry... :p;)  cause we were skipping out of the stadium. I needed something good to happen though. 
  • @galactickates we’re still #1 so it’s all good.  :p
  • @pebbledam *hai* Glad to see you back, I was just thinking about you the other day.  Ovaries are dumb :(  Glad you see your OB soon!  Hope you guys can work out a plan/course of action :D  BTW, how's 2nd shift going?

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @pebbledam Glad to see you!  I've been wondering how you were.  So sorry about the never-ending cycle.  How frustrating. :/
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts - 2nd shift is pretty good. I like the hours more, but the work less. I was just so sure that my ovaries would start working properly once I moved to 2nd shift! But I was wrong.  :s
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @holly321 - YH's grandmother sounds like a peach! I don't tell my grandma anything. She's not very warm and she's really hard to talk to so I don't tell her anything personal but I can only imagine what her thoughts are on my family building. She and my grandfather are more concerned about their image within their retirement home than they are with actually visiting with us which bothers me. But DW is a girl scout goodie two shoes and lays on the guilt about visiting with them because "What if this is their last Thanksgiving?" Blah. She's a better granddaughter than me.

@missteacherlady16 - I used to watch TWD but I stopped because last season was too dark :( too many horrible things kept happening and I got sadder and sadder with each episode. It didn't feel like the core group was strong anymore and I stopped caring about the characters. Is this season any better? Is it worth picking up again?

AFM - I forgot there's an open bar staff party this afternoon! That's a nice way to perk up my Monday. They hook it up with craft beer and hot appetizers.

December is a terrible month to recommit to health goals :s
  • @wishiwaspreggo - I like this season so far though I think I’m forgetting where it started? If I remember correctly, this season is only covering a few days total (probably part of my confusion) but I’m also the type of person that will see something to the end. Last season was really dark. 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • @jsnakehole Oh that sounds so stressful to try to pull together in two weeks! How extensive of materials do they ask for? I just finished my two-year pre-tenure review, and that was stressful enough!
  • @darkstar42 it's pretty extensive. Data from the last three years (and it's only December- I don't have that much data this year!), observations, professional growth and contributions. And my AP just asked me to lead my schools gifted inquiry team, which is a huge deal, but more work. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!