1st Trimester
Options

Dog sort of punched me in the pelvic area?

My 65lb boxer just took it upon himself to jump on me and his paw punched me in the pelvic area. I will be 10 weeks tomorrow. I'm so scared it will hurt my LO. Has this ever happened to anyone? Also how long did you ladies use your Fetal Doppler? Can you use it every day just for a short amount of time ? I used it for 3 days In a row and after my boxer jumped on me I want to check again. Thanks

Answers

• Options
    My 65lb boxer just took it upon himself to jump on me and his paw punched me in the pelvic area. I will be 10 weeks tomorrow. I'm so scared it will hurt my LO. Has this ever happened to anyone? Also how long did you ladies use your Fetal Doppler? Can you use it every day just for a short amount of time ? I used it for 3 days In a row and after my boxer jumped on me I want to check again. Thanks
    You should be fine. Baby is still pretty well protected in there. As for the Doppler, that might be a good question for your doctor.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    What @meggyme said, baby is still pretty low in your pelvic bones, so it would be difficult for the dog to hurt LO right now. No idea on the Doppler, I second asking your doctor.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18