July 2018 Moms

Weekday Randoms (12/4-12/5)

Re: Weekday Randoms (12/4-12/5)

• So today is the first day that smells are making me feel sick this pregnancy, and what do I have to do first thing in the morning? Peel turkey meat off the bones. I feel like I am going to gag and I can't get this damn turkey stink off my hands. I just want to go back to sleep and try again later 
  • Loading the player...
  • @Crystal321 I hate taking meat off the bone when I’m not KU and sensitive to everything. Best of luck to you! 

My app app hasn’t been letting me post on anything but I finally got it to work again so I’m back. I’m sure nobody has really noticed lol. 

I’m feeling really terrible today. My DD was puking all day Thursday so I’ve been back and forth thinking this might be ms or a bug. 
  • Romy and Michelle!
  • @runsomewhere my DS also turned 2 in October and this holiday season has truly been magic with him. Such a special age. 

@christycalifornia that is so sweet. It will be special for you to teach her someday after she's watched you make things with so much love! 

• @amylu914 I didn't even think of that! Super cool. 
  • @christycalifornia that is just adorable! She seems like the sweetest kid.

My son woke up with a fever and a sore throat this morning. Mid morning he started throwing up. Now I’m concerned it might be strep.

Fun fact for you FTMs-in itty bitty kids vomiting is a symptom of strep. I never knew this until my son had it for the first time....
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • My toddler and my dog had sympathy vomitting this morning. It was something. We have spent the rest of the mornimg watching movies on the couch and now I’m out on a walk with the dogs while my neighbor supervises nap time.

Taking a break for the dogs to run around off leash for a little while before we head back home for a nap of our own. 
  • One of my twins has been sick for three weeks. First it was a fever and cold symptoms. Then his brother got that. Then twin 1 got gastro and puked all over his crib one night. Twin 2 avoided that one (so did DH and I, thank goodness). Now, twin 1 has a fever and a snotty nose again. They're not in daycare, I don't know where he keeps picking this stuff up! 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @christycalifornia Seriously, your DD seems like such a SWEETHEART! Every time I read a story about her my heart just goes “awww.” Over here, my 1 year old DS is throwing everything he can on the floor / at me, throwing tantrums over the littlest things and just generally being so destructive. The last month has been so, so trying. I hope it’s just a phase. 

Lab Mom (x2): Sept/Oct 2014 
    Married: August 2015
    DS: Nov 2016 (36w)
    Baby H #2: July2018 (Team Pink!)

• I am on pins and needles my BF finds out if the order for protection she has been to court for two hearings for from  her soon to be exhusband is approved today. ugh I just feel for her they were supposed to find out by the latest today by 5 and still nothing! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• I hope it all works out for her @lindsayleigh1989!
  • @lindsayleigh1989 you had to testify in that case, right? I hope she hears soon and it's the best possible outcome. 
  • @lindsayleigh1989 I hope she gets it! I can't believe it's taken so long to be approved, in my state they're ruled on the same day as the application (temporarily) to prevent the risk of retaliation. 
  • Is it possible to actually pop from so much bloat? Just wondering...

@lindsayleigh1989 I hope she gets good news!

Lab Mom (x2): Sept/Oct 2014 
    Married: August 2015
    DS: Nov 2016 (36w)
    Baby H #2: July2018 (Team Pink!)

• I told one of my classmates.  It’s been kind of obvious something was up because of how terrible I’ve felt lately.  She has 4 kids so she understands, and it’s nice to have someone to talk to about things.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • I’ve been MIA... i was at conference in DC last week that I presented at. I was terrible at multitasking. I’m trying to get caught up with everything! 

Wish me luck...

• No news from the judge which is super annoying hoping she finds out tomorrow

• @stlmegs hope your son feels better soon! I was throwing up all weekend, and while it is likely morning sickness, I was diagnosed with strep today and th doctor told me it could be that! 
  • I've changed my username on the site, but when I post I still have this super long generic name. Anyone know how to fix this? 

• @knottie5e1ddd0a4e1bba5b I would go back and double check that it saved sometimes it can glitch and not save

• Ugh caught a lil field mouse in my son's room! Guess no ones sleeping tonight! 
    But he is kinda cute.. 

• I'm visiting my company's headquarters in Wyoming (I know, random) for the week and it is COLD! This California girl is freezing. I have my first one on one with my boss tomorrow and I have to tell her. I was able torefuse a drink tonight and blamed it on the altitude/travels but we have events all week and it's a super small company so these things get noticed. Hopefully everything goes well! The flight was fine, thankfully only 2 hours in the air plus an hour of driving and I didn't have to be the one renting the car!
  • @acunamatada while kind of cute that is just so much nope!!! 
    @kissableviv hope the trip and telling her both go well!

• @lindsayleigh1989 I hope your friend gets her good knews today! 

@acunamatada he is cute! Better cute not in the house though... hopefully he’s the only one! 
  • @hillbillywife I hope so! My cats are on high alert now. It's an old house and we get them in the basement from time to time esp in the winter, I think that's where he came from  :s
  • @acunamatada eek! He's cute until you get to the tail. I can't do rodent tails. 
  • @lindsayleigh1989 I hope she has news soon. That's scary that he could come see her at any time because the judge is taking so long.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @acunamatada inside?!? Agh. We only get them in our garage and that's too much for me. Cute but NEVER would go close.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @acunamatada Awh! I think he’s cute!!

alright so... I’m 9+1. I’m POSITIVE that I can feel my uterus above my pubic bone. I was laying in my bed this morning after having gone pee and I could feel and SEE my uterus. Someone tell me I’m crazy and give me an explanation? 9 weeks is surely too early right? This is baby #2 and as of my first ultrasound there is only one baby in there. Here’s a picture. (I know it’s not Wednesday yet. Lol) Anyothet STM+ that are experiencing this????

• @paytonpedro i am 8 wks with #2 and just noticed it too! It’s fegin firmer than my fat and bloat.
  • @acunamatada we found one living in our oven last winter.... they are super sneaky!!! Hopefully your cats find any other lurkers!!! 
    @kissableviv good luck telling your boss!! And safe travels! 
    @lindsayleigh1989 waiting that long is insane! I got a temporary the day I filed.... good luck to your friend! Hoping she gets good news SOON!!
  • @paytonpedro I've definitely noticed it too, mine is right under my pooch left over from DS. 
  • @wildtot Yes! It’s like solid! I’m so glad I’m not the only one! I thought I was crazy! Haha. I told DH and instead of giving me an opinion or observation he just said that’s ok... what? Haha