TWW Monday 12/4

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Typical LP Length:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the best new music you heard lately?
*Siggy Warning*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: TWW Monday 12/4

• Month/Cycle: 18

CD/DPO: 23/8 or 9

Typical LP Length: 14

Timing: -3, -1, 1

Testing: Started yesterday at 8 DPO (ridiculous, I know!). Looked like there was a squinter but BFN with FMU this morning

R/R: I'm super bloated and have a heavy feeling, which is what prompted me to test early in the first place. We've tried SA, endometrial biopsy, and HSG. Next step I believe is laparoscopy. We had the HSG in October so we were really hoping this would be our month :(

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the best new music you heard lately? Not new music, but I'm a big Ed Sheeran fan! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @Augusta108 I'm not sure what to hope for your DH's SA. Obviously you want it to be good results, but then you won't have answers! I just hope you have some answers and a plan soon, one way or the other!

@mrs_drc_rn I'll be hopeful for you. FX!
    *Siggy Warning*

• @lalala2004 - Good luck tomorrow!
    @mrs_drc_rn - Good luck to you too!
    @Nikkels0516 - 8 days is soooo early, hoping things look better in a couple day!
    @Augusta108 - fx for good news on the SA!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 16/4

Typical LP Length: 14

Timing: n/a

Testing: n/a

R/R: i'm already getting 2WW anxiety and we weren't even playing this month...wtf?

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the best new music you heard lately? st. vincents new album is still rocking my world from October.  Soooo good!
  • @lalala2004, yes, my emotions are a big mess right now whenever I start thinking about all the possible outcomes of the SA. I’m trying to think of it as being the beginning of answers for us regardless of how it turns out. GL testing tomorrow! 

@mrs_drc_rn, FX for you tomorrow as well! I hope you’re wrong about AF looming.

@elothair, 3 DPO looks more likely to me, too. It’s hard to say for sure, though...
  • @elothair I agree, 3DPO looks right to me.
    *Siggy Warning*

• @Augusta108 GL for the SA results & dealing with them, whatever the outcome. Keep us posted. DD in spoiler
    All the emotional messes are expected & normal. MH has his SA tomorrow. On one hand, I hope it is normal so that’s one less obstacle. However, I will be devastated if it is only me that has an issue. I’m afraid I’ll be happy or relieved if he does, too. Point being- there’s no correct response!  Take care of yourself. 
    @lalala2004 Good job staying strong!  
    @mrs_drc_rn FX for tomorrow. Hope that you are wrong about AF. We are here for you ❤️
    @elothair I would venture to agree. At least then you’ll be more conservative in when to test (in theory!). 

• Thanks @mrs_drc_rn @jengibre_zorro and @elothair. I appreciate your kind words. We are not seeing a RE yet. Our OB is wonderful and has been ordering the tests. Although I'm wondering if an appt with a RE will be the next step after our laparoscopy. DH's SA came back within normal limits. 

@Augusta108 keeping my FX for your DH's results - the waiting is agonizing! Keep us updated!
    @mrs_drc_rn here's to hoping AF stays away!

• @lalala2004 I’ve always liked U2 I’ll have to check there new stuff out.
    @Nikkels0516 sorry for BFN
    @Augusta108  Thinking if you and DH today 
    @mrs_drc_rn Good Luck TOMORROW!
    @elothair yeah I agree 3dpo

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @jrm_14, thanks for being open about how you’re feeling about the SA—I definitely am feeling similarly and it really helps to know I’m not alone! All of this is just so emotionally complicated all the time, it’s exhausting.

No word on results yet.
  • Does seeing EWCM during the TWW mean anything @lalala2004 - I don’t think I’ve heard that one before? 

@jrm_14 - lots of hugs. IF testing is the worst. FWIW, there’s only so much that can be done with low sperm count and/or quality, so as much as it sucks to “be the problem”, I will hope for good numbers for YH. And even one bad SA doesn’t mean much since values can vary widely (MHs first SA was awful,  but the second one done a week later was much better). I know it’s hard, so hard, not to blame yourself, but I’ll keep my fx that the SA tomorrow goes well. 

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 26/?

Typical LP Length: it was 10/11 days before but not sure now 

Timing: unsure 

Testing: I tested today and BFN

R/R: I hope no one minds me jumping in here. It’s my first cycle TFAS so we haven’t done more than HIO. I plan to start temping and OPKs next cycle so I have a better idea what my body is doing. I’m still BFing and I’m fairly certain that can throw things off

CS/Q: nothing to see here

GTKY: What is the best new music you heard lately? You know, I have the radio on but don’t feel like I really hear the music anymore lol 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • @missteacherlady16 it was a pregnancy symptom for me, but further Googling tells me it probably means AF is on the way :neutral:
    *Siggy Warning*

• Ugh, it’s been a long busy Monday...Love its to all, hopefully tomorrow I’ll have time to post! I will add I’m SS like crazy and I’m only 4 DPO...insert eye roll emoji 
  • Same as @nmbrcrnchr1 - crazy busy day. GL and Fx for everything that's going on for all you guys today. @lalala2004 and @mrs_drc_rn Fx for BFPs tomorrow! I'm 9 DPO and holding off, too busy packing. Although SS like it's my job, legit spent my morning coffee break googling (TMI) "foamy" FMU - Yes I know I'm ridiculous. But I'm getting PMS irritability and it's showing up at approximately the right time in the cycle (3-4 days before AF) so I think I'm out soon.
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.