Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Sunday 12/3

I hope it's okay that I started today's thread!  o:)

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Typical LP Length:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Do you do a holiday cleaning/organizing plan to get everything in shape or are you more of a "little by little all year round" person?
<3 Me: 28 DH: 29
<3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
<3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.

Re: TWW Sunday 12/3

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/8

Typical LP Length: 12

Timing: -5, -3, 0

Testing: 4-5 more days!

R/R: signing the lease today, and going to take pics and measurements of the house :)

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: I'm a weirdo, I started following the Christmas Notebook plan when I was 13! I love organizing and cleaning. This year will be weird because I'm moving a week before Christmas. Hopefully I'll get everything in order!
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • nmbrcrnchr1nmbrcrnchr1 member
    edited December 2017
    Wow, it is so quiet on here this weekend! 
    @leafyarch  what is the Christmas notebook plan? 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 15/3

Typical LP Length: 11-13

Timing: good

Testing: not unless AF is late

R/R: I’m having to work today to finish my project due tomorrow...at least I can do it from my couch while watching football but it’s still not my ideal sunday

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: I do little by little, but because I have more time off around Christmas I typically have a organization project or 2 to do at that time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @leaftarch Congratulations in the new home!  
    @nmbrcrnchr1 Hope you get your project done early & have more relaxed time today!
    @kindbytealikat FX for you!

Month/cycle: 6/7+1tnp
    CD/DPO: 13?  And sometime post-O.
    Timing: Crappy. 
    R/R: I am a crab apple, lately. I bought cards today to send to a few people. That typically helps cheer me up- I enjoy snail mailing overs!  MH got an electric saw yesterday from his parents (his bday is tomorrow). I hope he uses it this week to finish cutting the bathroom trim.  
    GTKY:  I’m also a bit confused. I try to deep clean one room a month. His is or first year together hosting Christmas. Since we keep our home so clean & organized, mostly, there isn’t much left to do just at the holidays. 

• @kindbytealikat it’s hard enough not to special snowflake without your DH joining in :lol:

Month/Cycle: 4/1

CD/DPO: 38/9

Typical LP Length: 11?

Timing: -4

Testing: 11DPO with @mrs_drc_rn , right, girl?

R/R: Every day that goes by without AF at this point is a good one. Even if I don’t get a BFP, I’m just hoping my LP is long enough.

CS/Q: Nothin’

GTKY: Do you do a holiday cleaning/organizing plan to get everything in shape or are you more of a "little by little all year round" person?

LOL. No. I just try to keep my house from being a complete pigsty and I call that a win.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Sorry ladies I’ve been MIA today, but it’s still lurking and giving love tits to all. I’ll be traveling tomorrow and Tuesday for work so likely won’t be able to check in. Hope you all have had a fantastic weekend!! Good luck to all that are going to test in the next couple days. 
  • @leafyarch Hooray for a new house! I love starting with a blank slate in new homes.
    @nmbrcrnchr1 I hope you got your work done and some time to relax!
    @kindbytealikat I’m the worst symptom spotter ever! Every thing I can turn into a possible sign I do. FX for Wednesday!
    @jrm_14  I’ve been super crabby lately too, ugh. We got out first cards this week in the mail!
    @lalala2004  FX for Tuesday!!
    @nitnat007 Have a safe trip!

Month/Cycle: 9/14 (5ntnp Break in the middle)

CD/DPO: 25/3

Typical LP Length: 12

Timing: -3,-1,0,+1

Testing: Trying to hold out until next Sunday 

R/R: Rave: Went to a friend’s Glog-fest today. It’s some fancy mulled wine type drink - so delicious and festive! Rant: tomorrow is Monday and I’m not ready to go back to reality.

CS/Q: got my CH today! Debating whether or not to keep temping during the TWW. 

GTKY: Do you do a holiday cleaning/organizing plan to get everything in shape or are you more of a "little by little all year round" person? I’m an all year round person - I try and tackle one big project at a time.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• mrs_drc_rnmrs_drc_rn member
    edited December 2017
    Sorry to be MIA today as well! It’s been a long day of cutting down our tree, brunching, decorating and then a surprise dinner with FIL. Love tits to all!

@lalala2004 those pink Wondfos keep calling me but I’m staying strong! I’m also curious to see if I get another 11-day LP. 

ETA: I’m just DYING for FIL to leave so I can get in my jam-jams, pour my wine and watch the Eagles.