July 2018 Moms

Healthy Habits Check-In • 12/3

Happy Sunday!

This week I’m getting more serious about my hydration while I’m eagerly waiting for my 32oz Nalgene to be delivered so I can try to drink three full bottles each day. 
Meanwhile my vitamin intake is near 100% (as it was when we were TTC): prenatal, folate, B-complex, vitamin D, and a probiotic. Whew!

What healthy habits are you improving this week?

What healthy habits have you mastered?
NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Healthy Habits Check-In • 12/3

• What healthy habits are you improving this week? I would like to get one more workout in this week (I only did two) along with continuing my dog hike schedule, and I need to up the water intake. I probably get in about 84oz but one more of my water bottles full would make me happy. I still wake up parched in the middle of the night!

What healthy habits have you mastered? I am pretty bada** at taking my vitamins. 
  • What healthy habits are you improving this week?
    less candy more fruit, drinking more water

eating breakfast, i use to not have any. Taking my vitamins everyday 
  • Loading the player...
    I'm starting yoga back up this week- I've been so lazy this whole trimester 

I drink about 100oz of water a day. So much water! Plus my pnv, as I have since we've been TTC. 
    More water! I really need to get better at that.. I actually don't mind the water it just makes me have to pee so much& sometimes during a work day it's hard to get out of my class that much.. But I'm just going to have to do it anyway!

Taking my vitamin.
  • Improving: Eating fresh fruit

Mastered: Vitamin and water intake
  • Improving: adding more fruits and veggies Timmy diet and starting light workouts again (had stopped HIIT training during fertility treatments)

Mastered: taking my vitamins and staying hydrated 
  • What healthy habits are you improving this week? Need to improve my exercising (yoga and improve fitbit averages) and add more vegetables to my diet. I also could be doing better with water. I'm inconsistent with my intake and should really start tracking it.

What healthy habits have you mastered? Vitamins, no caffeine, no sugar, no alcohol (duh), daily breakfast
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• What healthy habits are you improving this week? Need to improve my exercising too but I was traveling for work so it was hard. Walked a lot though, and made it to a yoga class. Also need to work on indulging a bit less...

What healthy habits have you mastered? Vitamins, water, daily greens in some shape or form, avoiding all the no-no foods and switching to natural skincare and products where possible