Weekend Ticker Change (12/2-12/3)

SarafussSarafuss member
edited December 2017 in July 2018 Moms
How far along are you? 

How are you feeling?

Any upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves?

Questions? 

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies?
Married 9/19/09
Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekend Ticker Change (12/2-12/3)

• How far along are you? 8 weeks tomorrow

How are you feeling? Good for the most part! Sore boobs, moodiness, and have had a little nausea.

Any upcoming appointments? My first appointment is December 11th! 

Rants/Raves? Just ready for my appointment!

Questions? Don't really have any.. Have been doing research on delayed cord clamping and breastfeeding but it's a long time until I have to worry about that stuff so I will save the questions for later!

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies? Is this bad.. I don't really have any.
  • How far along are you? 7 weeks tomorrow

How are you feeling? blah...my left boob is pretty sore. I've been on pelvic bed rest since Wednesday because I've had some sporadic spotting and cramping (tw I had a mc in late june/early July, so we are being cautious). I could sleep all day.

Any upcoming appointments? Wednesday the 6th is my first appointment (fingers crossed baby is there and okay)

Rants/Raves? random pains shooting from belly button to vagina...what the fuck!?!? 

Questions? 

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies? A White Christmas, Nightmare Before Christmas, Mircle on 34th St.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 8 weeks tomorrow per LMP but ultrasounds has me 4 days behind :'(

How are you feeling? I feel great pregnancy wise but have a horrible cold, I'm so congested and my throat hurts.

Any upcoming appointments? NT scan on January 4th

Rants/Raves? Despite feeling crappy I had a really fun day with hubs and DD. I love my little family so much and I'm excited for Christmas. I'm also feeling so thankful for my amazing husband, healthy, smart kiddo, my health and ability to have children and the fact that I am fortunate enough to not worry about how I will get Christmas gifts for my kiddo.

Questions? I'm stressed about measuring 4 days behind. I also think the US is wrong and I am 8 weeks. I got a positive pregnancy test exactly 3 weeks after the end of my period. If I'm 4 days off that means I got a positive test insanely early. This is kind of a rant but is anyone else worried and frustrated about LMP vs ultrasound data differences?

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies? Four Christmases lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • JessicajordenJessicajorden member
    edited December 2017
    How far along are you? 6 weeks 5 days 
    How are you feeling? Tired and winded but besides that pretty normal especially compared to my pregnancy with DD 
    Any upcoming appointments? Not until January. I already had multiple US due to a threatened MC but seen a heartbeat and now I’m over the moon.
    Rants/Raves? Nothing really. Just wish I wasn’t so hormonal. Things that normally don’t irritate me do and I’m hoping to kick that. Oh and I’m winded all the time that’s super annoying. Never had this with DD I sound like a cow 
    Questions? 
    GTKY. Favourite Christmas Movies? 
    Home Alone 1&2 National Lampoons Christmas Vacation 
  • Hi weekend ticker change friends! 

How far along are you? 9 weeks (based on u/s date which is 2 days behind LMP) 

How are you feeling? just incredibly nauseous all day every day. I throw up at least once a day. Boobs are so sore. Generally pretty miserable 

Any upcoming appointments? 10 week scan on 12/11 and NT scan on 12/18. Will feel so much better if we make it through both those appointments with both babies ok. 

Rants/Raves? Just nervous all the time that the babies aren’t ok. I don’t have any reason to think that but I hate that I can’t check on them all the time. Also will have to tell my boss about the pregnancy earlier than I was planning to because the MS is just so bad I’ve had to stay home a lot and with reviews coming up don’t want him to think anything weird is going on. So I’m nervous to do that tomorrow.  

Questions? 

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies? Not super into Christmas movies but probably the grinch (animated classic version) and nightmare before Christmas. And love actually, obviously 
  • How far along are you?  6 weeks

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Have a cough and I'm starting to feel more nausea in general. Especially when I'm standing, cooking, and hungry. 

Any upcoming appointments? First US in 2 weeks. 

Rants/Raves? upstairs neighbor has been particularly loud lately. I'd say something but I have a feeling the tides will turn next August. Lol. 

Questions?  nada

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies? Elf and It's a Wonderful Life. Christmas vacation is up there too :)

• @devilcat139
    both of you favorite movies were on freeform yesterday- and I watched them!! 

@zombiehoohaa
    FX for your upcoming appointment. Sending so many positive vibes your way. 

@mrsj1215
    I feel the same way about researching things for later in pregnancy. I’ve been trying to give myself a break and know that with time I will figure it all out. 

How far along are you? 
    8 weeks- little raspberry! (I also had to change my ticker day based on my first appointment- 2days behind- but it really messes with your head)

How are you feeling?
    I’ve been feeling great/ MS a few days a week, and my appetite is still really small. But pretty good. 

Any upcoming appointments?
    Next app is 12/19, then NT 12/29.

Rants/Raves?
    I’m so tired all the time! I want to be working out more and generally just more active but I am so exhausted. I really hope the second trimester really gives me the boost everyone talks about. 

Questions? 
    So many questions, but not sure where to start- I’m like where do I start on the registry- when do people register? When will  see an official bump-just thinking outloud. 

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies?
    great question- I love all things Christmas- my favorite movies are Mickeys Christmas Carol, Frosty, Elf and Home Alone!
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks

How are you feeling?  Tired but pretty good overall.  

Any upcoming appointments? First u/s on Wednesday! 

Rants/Raves? I’m so nervous and excited for this u/s.  I just hope everything looks good.  I think we might start telling family after this u/s if it does!

Questions? Nope

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies? It’s a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th street are my favorites.  I also love Elf, Prancer, and my favorite animated Christmas movie is The Year Without a Santa Claus.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 6w2d

How are you feeling? Good today. The last few days i was SOOO tired. 

Any recent/upcoming appointments? 10 days, y’all! 

Rants/Raves? Finally feeling like i can muster the energy to do tasks outside of going to work. Hello, good store, i missed you. Rant...it needs to get cooler. It’s still 80° here.

Questions? I feel like i should be accomplishing tasks before or right after the first appt but have no idea what to do.

GTKY: Elf, National Lampoons and The Santa Clause movies 
  • @runsomewhere It is totally normal for the ultrasound dates to be a little off, and if you weren't tracking anything it is entirely possible that you just obviated earlier than you thought. If your Dr isn't concerned about the difference I wouldn't drive yourself crazy about it.

@devilcat139 Sending you good vibes for your talk with your boss tomorrow.

How far along are you? 8 weeks

How are you feeling? Still feeling good! Some random nausea, but I feel like I am starting to get a little bit of my energy back.

Any upcoming appointments? First appointment with the OB on Wednesday 12/6

Rants/Raves? Graduating from the RE has helped alleviate so much anxiety and now the excitement is really kicking in!

Questions? Not that I can think of.

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies? Elf, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and A Christmas Carol.
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• How far along are you? 6w1d

How are you feeling? Ugh. It has been a rough weekend with nausea and back pain. 

Any upcoming appointments? No appts for me until January 10. 

Rants/Raves? My husband has been a complete arse all weekend. I get I’m not much help right now because I feel so gross but his crappy attitude doesn’t help. 

Questions? Is it July yet??

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies? I like Serendipity (sort of a Christmas movie!) or Love Actually. Oh and Family Stone! 

• How far along are you? 7 weeks

How are you feeling? great!

Any upcoming appointments? monday, blood work and US. Hopefully the SCH has subsided

Rants/Raves?

Questions? 

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies?  scrooged, national lampoon, elf, Christmas story
  • How far along are you?  9 weeks

How are you feeling? Cold & tired, otherwise great

Any upcoming appointments? Wednesday!!!

Rants/Raves? It's finals week and I'm miserable. Can't wait for it to be over

Questions? So many

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies? I've watched Home Alone 1&2 every Christmas with my sister since we were little kids. I'm never tired of it. I'm also a big fan of Jim Carrey's The Grinch, because I'm in love with Jim Carrey, even though it's not that great of a movie. I just love it. 
  • How far along are you? 6w1d

How are you feeling? Depends on the moment, but mostly ok, just so so tired

Any upcoming appointments? Dec 14

Rants/Raves? MH has scheduled a golf trip for work that will make him unavailable for my first appointment. Not only do I want him there, but I need him to handle the 2yo during that time as well. 

Questions? 

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies? Elf and Christmas with the Kranks are what I always watch first, but I’ve never met a Christmas movie I didn’t like. Even all the hallmark ones. 
  • How far along are you?  8weeks 3days

How are you feeling? so much worse than with DD.  Realizing she was a saint during pregnancy and after.  This one tho? Gah!  The exhaustion is Real yall.  All day nausea.  Bloated like.. cant fit in my pants.  Cold ALL the time.  Major mom guilt and super emotional.  Cried during mulan movie when her father goes up to grab his military orders! Knowing hes probably going to die. Oh man, so many tears haha

Any upcoming appointments? had my 1st US and midwife apt today! Healthy baby.  Right on with what i calculated.  Due July 14th.

Rants/Raves?  im really tired guys...  need to look into B6 vitamins or something. No amount of sleep is enough. 

Questions?  not yet

GTKY: What are your favorite Christmas movies? Love Actually!  Miracle on 34th st.  The santa clause.  Grinch.  Actually... ALL of them!  I love christmas :]