Military Families
Options

Fort Leavenworth

edited December 2017 in Military Families
Hi!
This looks like a mostly dead board, but just in case there are some lurkers at FTLV I am here too.

EVERYBODY we know here has at least one kid, we're the outliers without human children (yet!). It's still early days and I want to tell others that we're finally joining the club, but I'm trying to be patient and just chat on the internet instead Edited: no longer expecting  :'(
NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Fort Leavenworth

• Options
    My brother just moved from there back to Bragg in June. How do you like it there? My sister-in-law refused to go with him. She was not a fan... She stayed back in Bragg for the year he was there lol. I'm pretty sure you are on the July 2018 board with me btw.
  • Options
    @mikayla14mom Ha! You’re right, I’m in the July 2018 board too  :D Otherwise Leavenworth isn’t bad, DH and I really enjoy it. We bought a gorgeous house in town, and we like the shop/restaurant diversity downtown, and of course we like the proximity to Kansas City. 
    For the record though, we’re Air Force, so this will likely be my only Army post experience  :#

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Update (since I can’t edit the original post),

We’re PCSing in a few weeks, so I won’t be looking for Kansas bumpies. 

Sayonara *waves*

Anniversary