January 2018 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 11/30

Happy Thursday!! 

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week/last?

4) How are baby preparations going?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: When do you normally start your holiday preparations? What are your favorite traditions? Are you changing the plan this year?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 11/30

• Options

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 34 weeks; butternut squash! 

2) How are you feeling? Definitely feeling all the aches and pains of the third trimester. Same ol heartburn/reflux going on. 

3) Any appointments this week/last? Had an appointment on Tuesday and everything checked out great! 

4) How are baby preparations going?  Finally got the dresser we've been waiting on so I can get a little organized, but we are pretty much ready! Got the car seat base in the car yesterday and the bags are packed! I wasn't this prepared with DS but I just have a feeling she's going to come earlier than due date so better safe than sorry! 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? it's DS's first day of preschool today!! We have had to wait because I live in a small town and apparently their 2s class is always the most full and they can only have so many under 2.5 (DS turned 2 end of September). Anyways, I'm all nervous and sad and proud and just hoping he doesn't wreak havoc on his teacher haha 

6) GTKY: When do you normally start your holiday preparations? What are your favorite traditions? Are you changing the plan this year?  We definitely started a little earlier this year and have been on top of getting the Christmas shopping done! Normally we would have procrastinated on that part haha! My favorite traditions are making cookies on Christmas Eve and going to bed in our Christmas PJs.  We also don't have a fireplace so last year we got "Santa's magic key" and are starting that little tradition. We added an extra stocking for this LO and it makes me so happy  <3

• Options

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 34 weeks - butternut squash . At ultra sound Friday they are estimating 6lbs 7 oz currently  

2) How are you feeling? Tired sore and ready to meet her 

3) Any appointments this week/last? 34 week apt was Friday .  She’s big but finally head down . She didn’t want to cooperate and hid her face the whole time 

4) How are baby preparations going? Good finally making progress got everything washed and put away finally got some newborn diapers lol

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant I’m so tired and my hips hurt so bad . Rave it’s almost babytime 

6) GTKY: When do you normally start your holiday preparations? What are your favorite traditions? Are you changing the plan this year? We start decorating the day after thanksgiving every year so tree is up lights are on house . I’m trying to finish up shopping in the next week or so I just want to be done Incase she makes an early appearance