Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: 

Re: WTO 12/2

• Loading the player...
  • @SkilledSailor did you buy any lingerie yet? Enjoy your lazy day. Post a pic of the lantern festival if you can. Sounds beautiful! Also what is up with gifs on TB?! Hope it's fixed soon. I miss posting gifs but can't get it to work anymore. :(
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @offtoneverland What book are you reading? I did order the santa one from Amazon so H won't know what it is if he gets home first. I also ordered a mini vibrator. Not sure if we'll use that or not but I just don't want TTC sex to start seeming like a chore. 
  • @SkilledSailor Yay for some new things to spice up TTC. I'm reading 180 Seconds by Jessica Park. I really like it! That said, I like really typical books so it's nothing super special or different. 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @offtoneverland  Do it!   ;)   Hopefully YH will be quicker on the uptake!  :D 
    @SkilledSailor  Remind me--are you doing CD3-7 or 5-9 for Clomid?  (P.S. I'm not temping this cycle either--happy for the break, but also now I'm wondering when I will O).  Also, that weekend sounds perfect.  Nothing better than sitting by the fire.  And the Chinese lantern festival sounds like it will be beautiful!
    @jrm_14  Thanks for starting us off today!  Where is your update?  Anything exciting planned for the weekend?
    @darkstar42  Glad you found your meds!  Is your protocol the same this cycle?  Also, I owe you a pic of the dress I found, but I'm not sure how to add a spoiler or make the photo smaller...the photo I added yesterday was really big! 

Month/Cycle: 8/7 (1 benched)

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU:  PNVs, clomid CD5-9, drinking lots of water, opks, sending MH inappropriate emojis  :p

R/R:  Some of my girlfriends and I have a little getaway planned this weekend.  (The timing is not ideal since it is FW, but it's been planned for several months   :# ) We were originally going to leave last night, but thankfully one of the gals had another commitment.  We are leaving today and coming back tomorrow night, so hopefully it won't affect my chances too much.  I still have not gotten a positive opk, so I have a little opk bag packed! lol

CS/Q: 

GTKY: 
  • @dukestar5 I'm doing CD3-7. I temped CD 1-3 and will temp CD9+ but the clomid is giving me temp spikes. I'll still be temping because we're tracking my O to be sure it doesn't keep coming earlier. What will y'all be doing for your girls weekend?

@offtoneverland I tend to like pretty basic books too. I may look into that one! 
  • edited December 2017
    Month/Cycle: 9/7

CD: 1? Maybe. (Spotting with clots but not quite light flow)

WAYDTGKU: CM/CP, BBT, PNV, 200mg CoQ10, ~4g myo-inositol, gonna attempt OPKs again and TTC lube in FW if I can pinpoint one this time and attempting to get more healthy. 

R/R: have an old HS friend's wedding shower today. Will be nice to see a few friends I haven't seen in awhile

CS/Q: just waiting to fully bleed

GTKY: lol <3 this gtky
    Fuck off you silly dick!

Be back for comments

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @offtoneverland have fun visiting the inlaws. Lol that's a problem I'd love to have. Haven't had chicken parm in a long time. That was sweet of YH to drove so you could read :)

@SkilledSailor ooo that sounds like a fun weekend! Take pictures :)

@dukestar5 have a fun girls getaway! What are you guys doing?

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Month/Cycle: 33/32

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: CM CP BBT CBAD OPK PNV 400mg CoQ10 VitD3 VitB12, No caffeine, reduced sugar, lots of “blood” foods, acupuncture. Trying on our own waiting for next IVF cycle in Jan.

R/R: Was pleased AF came right on time and seems to be normal following our failed IVF cycle in November (nothing fertilized). Follow up appointment on Friday and I’m looking forward to agreeing next protocol and timing as I definitely am someone who needs to be doing something. The last two weeks of knowing we had zero chance really hit me emotionally, but I’m back and ready to show DOR who’s the boss.
    Today feels soooooo cold here. We had planned to do a quick shop, buy our Xmas tree and then go into the city for the first day of the Xmas market but we were so cold from our supermarket run that we changed plans, did a bit more shopping and browsing around the village, found our tree and then have come home, lit a fire and now all cozy on the sofa watching a movie. Well I’m watching, DH is snoozing ;-) I’m looking forward to putting our Xmas decorations up tomorrow.

CS/Q:  Nothing to see yet as only three days of temps. Though these are the highest first three day temps I’ve had in 2.5 years, so I hope I’m not getting sick! More than 0.5 degrees Celsius higher than the average. Or maybe it’s the herbal tea from the acupuncturist which is helping regulate my thyroid a bit better!

GTKY: More sauce! You silly fuckface!

@offtoneverland @dukestar5 ok now I’m all intrigued about the dirty emojis... going to have to search the thread you discussed that on! My DH would love that and as end of the week will be the start of our FW I’m sure will help make the “we need to HIO today” a bit more racy ;-)

@skilledsailor I’m also super intrigued by the Santa lingerie idea... though I did buy a Wonder Woman costume a few years ago and surprised DH by arriving home in it. He was so shocked he didn’t know what to do for the first five minutes. (Just to add I’m short and cuddly, not really made like Wonder Woman!) So these days I do warn him if I will be dressed in something racy so he doesn’t have to recover from the shock first!!!

@lurvleybunchococonuts have fun at the wedding shower!
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @darkstar42 happy birthday!!!!! A waffle maker and DH making you waffles using it sounds like the perfect gift to me! Enjoy your day and Fx the no side effects continues for you this cycle. 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• *lurking*

Happy Birthday @darkstar42!!!
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: P in V

R/R: Rant - Fi was out for works Christmas party last night and I can’t sleep when he’s not there so I was waking up every hour until he stumbled in at 5am and I’ve been up ever since. Rave - Got a ton of stuff done today because I was up so early and I’m making duck pancakes for dinner tonight!

CS/Q: Nada

GTKY: More sauce you fat piece of shit!
  • @offtoneverland  super kind of your husband to drive so you could read! I think dirty emojis are going to become a bump thing haha
    @SkilledSailor Love a relaxing weekend! Me and Fi are currently doing the same and having a duvet day
    @dukestar5 that sounds amazing, where are you guys off to?
    @lurvleybunchococonuts have fun at the shower!
    @darkstar42 have an amazing birthday!
    @emmasemm that’s awesome you’ve already got your tree, can’t wait to start decorating for Christmas!
  • @CraftyG. Tell me more about duck pancakes. (We made yummy blueberry ones for breakfast).
    @emmasemm. ((Hugs)) <3 Yay for a Christmas tree, shopping, and a cozy day at home!  (My emoji text is in the FFFC thread. ;) )
    @darkstar42. Happy, happy birthday!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day. <3
    @SkilledSailor. Sending you a PM. :)
    @lurvleybunchococonuts. Sorry about CD1. Boo!  Enjoy the wedding shower.
  • *lurking from TWW*

Happy Birthday!!! Have an amazing day!! @darkstar42
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @darkstar42 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  
    @offtoneverland that's nice of YH to drive, i'm also jealous, i can't read in the car.  I'm all about podcasts or audiobooks in the car.  
    @SkilledSailor sounds like a fun FW for you this cycle! i might have to do a little amazon searching. :wink:
    @dukestar5 enjoy your girls weekend, glad it shouldn't impact FW timing too much.  
    @lurvleybunchococonuts yes--come on CD1
    @emmasemm oh i'm jealous of some movie, fire cuddling time --  maybe MH and i can snuggle up with our electric fireplace on :smile:
    @CraftyG wow, that sounds like some holiday party for YH.  hope you get a nap in today

Month/Cycle: 17

CD:  i'm too lazy to look i think 9 or 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT

R/R:  it's been so warm and sunny for the season recently, i'm very lucky.  hoping to get holiday decorations up today.  rant: works been so busy sorry i've been mia

CS/Q:  n/a

GTKY: Get Out You Proud Idiot (not the as funny as some others, but love this GTKY)
  • @dukestar5 ooh I haven’t had blueberry pancakes in forever *drool* They’re so good I basically slow cook duck in fat and Chinese spices then grill it so the skin goes all crispy and serve it in pancakes with cucumber, spring onions and hoisin sauce *even more drooling*

@blackhottamales Yeah that group definitely likes a drink haha Have fun decorating!
  • @dukestar5 what are your plans for girls weekend?
    @lurvleybunchococonuts sorry for CD1, and I hope this cycle will better for you (and be shorter too)! 
    @darkstar42 happy birthday! Hope you enjoyed your waffles! 

@emmasemm Good luck at your appointment next week. I hope you get a great plan in place to help you feel on track.
    @CraftyG Your dinner sounds so good! I've never made duck pancakes before, but love getting them when we go out. 
    @blackhottamales DH tries so hard to get me interested in podcasts but I just can't do it. I get so bored listening to people talk! I do much better listening in person.  :p Did you get your decorations up today? It's hard getting in the mood for Christmas when it's too warm out.
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @jrm_14 Good luck tonight! Feel free to vent about it here later. Funfetti cinnamon rolls were a great idea! Everything is better with rainbow sprinkles.
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @offtoneverland Thanks, friend.
    We had a positive for all of the anticipated.  The kicker was the “I would never ask you when you’re having babies” comment. And she was put off when I laughed thinking she was kidding.  :s  She makes comments about it all.the.time. Whatever. We told them we are seeing an REI soon because I can’t handle a single other ‘I want (real) grand babies’ comment. 
  • @darkstar42 Happy birthday! I hope it’s been fabulous!

I’ve been mobile most of the day so just lurking and love tits but @jrm_14 I have got to know wtf she means by “real” grandchildren. Are you calling dolls your children? 
  • @SkilledSailor yes, I'm curious about "real" grandchildren too!
    @jrm_14 hopefully it doesn't add any pressure on you now that you told them you're seeing an RE. I hope they're understanding and will stop asking questions about it. Did she at least like your cinnamon rolls?
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNVs, CM, OPKs

R/R: DH has been in a grumpy mood all day but then he made filet mignon for dinner and we put up the Christmas tree so it ended on a good note. 

CS/Q: nope 

GTKY: Move your ass you weird fucker!
    This is the best GTKY

@offtoneverland I love chicken parm but that would get old fast. I’ll have to check that book out. I need a new good one. 
    @SkilledSailor go you on the Santa outfit! I’ve been trying to wear more lingerie too for the same reasons as you. 
    @dukestar5 I hope you’re having fun at your girls’ weekend. Where did you go?
    @lurvleybunchococonuts how was the wedding shower? Did you have to play games?
    @darkstar42 Happy birthday!! Waffles are a great way to start the day!
    @emmasemm A fire makes everything more cozy and I love them this time of year. 
    @CraftyG I’m intrigued by those duck pancakes. I’ve never had them but they sound awesome. 
    @blackhottamales I used to listen to audiobooks with my mom all the time but I never do it on my own. Maybe they would make my commute better. 
    @jrm_14 so sorry about your MIL. Mine is a lot to deal with too and it makes me glad we live 4 hours away. I hope you could at least take tolerate her because you had a good drink. 
  • @melbel0824 As much as I complain about MIL, I have waaaaaaay better in laws than most. They have supported us a lot. However, I have also frequently cried after leaving seeing her. 
  • *lurking again*

@jrm_14 Do we have the same MIL? Mine is always getting on DH to shave his beard, talks about us having a granddaughter, and has ZERO manners at restaurants. Ugh, I hope your night wasn’t too terrible!