January 2018 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Thread 11/ 25-12/1

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 11/ 25-12/1

• @gusgus4 we have white cabinets too. About once a month I take a magic eraser to them. Works like a champ and doesn’t take as long as traditional cleaners. 

• Loading the player...
  • steph30032steph30032 member
    edited November 2017
    Not sure if I should post this here, but one of my teeth cracked today and now I’m just worried about how dental work can effect the baby. I made an appointment for Friday, and they are talking about X-rays and doing work using meds to numb me up. I have an OB appointment before I go in so I’ll ask her what’s safe, but just curious if anyone else has had dental procedures done with pregnant? 
  • @steph30032 I didn't have dental work, but I did have to go to the dentist with DD and have x-rays (I was having pain under a tooth that had already had a root canal). They just used the absolutely lowest grade ones they could - they were so low that the staff didn't even walk out of the room. They refused to do anything stronger until after I had the baby.  I'd probably call and ask the intensity of the x-rays they want to use so that you can clear that with your OB.
  • I've been so overly hungry during the day the last couple of days. I eat ALL the food then 3 pm hits and I'm nauseous and I skip dinner. I don't feel like this is healthy, lol
  • @burnsmommy27 literally my life every day....except DH feels the need to eat dinner so I do actually eat  :D
  • The last two mornings I vomitted again, I really didn't miss the vomiting. I hope it goes away again.

@EmilyLove25 has you vomitting gone away yet?
  • @kelk5 NO! It hasn't! However, it is MOSTLY contained to night, around 9-10 PM, which I can handle. This Monday though was horrendous... day and night! I'm definitely ready to re-take ownership of my hunger/eating etc, lol!

@burnsmommy27 OMG I am with you... and also 3 PM is the worst. I'm scared of it. Basically from 3-7 I am useless, get a brief second wind of energy around 7 and then I am useless but also bitter because I can't sleep again. The third trimester is so fun  :D
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Thankfully @conineml my DH does intermittent fasting so most of the nights I don't eat he will skip dinner too. 

YES @EmilyLove25 there is a perfect window if I can get DD asleep before 7 pm that I can fall asleep, if not I'm wide awake til after 10 (I get up at 5 am for work). Just counting down the days as I'm sure we all are at this point.
  • I’m in the same boat as all of you ladies. Can’t tell if it’s anxiety or if he’s just so high that I can’t breathe! Today at work I had shortness of breathe and my arms got really heavy. I couldn’t get comfortable. The nurse checked my blood pressure and thankfully it was okay. I guess I’m just uncomfortable. I’m also getting extremely hungry and then after 3 bites I’m so full I’m uncomfortable. I’m exhausted every night and have no problem falling asleep however, I can’t stay asleep. I wake up at 1am every night and go over a ridiculous list in my head. I need to reorganize all the kitchen cabinets.  I need to wash every window inside and out. I need to shampoo all of our carpets. Every baseboard needs to be wiped. It’s crazy! Whew, thankfully only a few more weeks to go.