July 2018 Moms

The Almighty First Tri ULTRASOUND THREAD!!!

Re: The Almighty First Tri ULTRASOUND THREAD!!!

• Loading the player...
  • edited December 2017
    I love seeing all of your little beans! I am not sure I will be getting a first tri ultrasound. I spoke with an ultrasound tech affiliated with the hospital my OBGYN office is in and they said typically they don't do first tri ultrasounds. that didn't seem right to me. But I looked at my paperwork and the only US listed is anatomy between 18-20 weeks. So I guess I have to wait to see this little bean. I'm so disappointed. 

* EDIT spelling

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• @wysmom14 aww I would be disappointed too. Is this your first? Can you call and check with your obgyn?

imageimage

• @LadyJ2949 No my second, I feel way more nervous with this one 3 years later. I am going to talk to them about it when I go on the 11th. it will be my first official appointment. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Pinky917 said:

This was actually from Friday at 7+5, but it has been a busy weekend and this was the first chance I've had to get on. This photogenic little peanut was measuring 8 weeks with a heart rate of 171 bpm, and this girl has officially graduated from the RE! (Putting pic in a spoiler since I am on mobile and this may be huge).

Congratulations! I am having my grad appt tomorrow. Wooooooohooo! 
  • Congrats @Pinky917 and @saroos3137--lovely ultrasounds!

Good luck to you @bradybunchmom89 tomorrow!
  • @dapple88 need more models lol :wink:

Congratulations ladies loving the little beans! I almost missed the train admiring them :smiley:
  • Congratulations everyone! I'm so excited, my 10 week appointment is finally approaching, only 6 more days! @dapple88 you can see little feet!
  • @samjjorgensen I'll be going to Foundation OB too!  Congrats on the U/S, so adorable!
  • @babygagnon2018 what a small world!! They were super nice and understanding (I may or may not have panicked when they couldn’t find the heart beat the first time!) 
  • @hna0917 I always see ducks and clouds in my ultrasounds, so....looks great to me!
  • @bradybunchmom89 did they say what kind of twins you have? Mono/di, etc?  I'm so intrigued by your u/s photos!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love twins! So cute! @bradybunchmom89
  • @bradybunchmom89 I wasn't sure if they had separate sacs or not.  Glad to hear that they do!  My best friend had identical twin girls and they had separate sacs but shared a placenta.  She had no issues and the girls were very similar weights when they were born at 37 weeks.  I am so fascinated by identical twins!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sarafuss said:
    @bradybunchmom89 I wasn't sure if they had separate sacs or not.  Glad to hear that they do!  My best friend had identical twin girls and they had separate sacs but shared a placenta.  She had no issues and the girls were very similar weights when they were born at 37 weeks.  I am so fascinated by identical twins!
    I think it is more common to share a placenta than not with identical so I won’t be surprised if that is the case. I love hearing full term identical twins stories!! That’s my goal!

@Sarafuss
  • @bradybunchmom89 so cool to see identicals! These were ours at 6w4d-definitely fraternal they are in completely separate sacs. I’m 9w3d now and get to see them again next Monday. Can’t wait to see how they have grown! 

You will be amazed at how big they've gotten!! Grow babies grow. 
  • I’m loving all the ultrasound pics!! So sweet and exciting. ❤️ I’m living vicariously through you all for the next couple weeks until I finally get one. 

imageimage

• @bubby15 So happy you're able to relax and enjoy!