*Siggy Warning*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: TWW Friday 12/1

• @lalala2004 Feels like its just you and I this week lol

Month/Cycle: 6/6 (1 benched)

CD/DPO: 24/10

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: I don't want to, but MH is wanting me to test on Sunday. Will see. 

R/R: Its Friyay! And we are going to go see our friends tonight that just got a Basset hound pup. I am so excited!! Puppy sqweeee!! 

CS/Q: Still no temping. 

GTKY: What are your weekend plans? Pancake breakfast, Christmas tree cutting, bowling and then getting my butt in gear to be on a plane at some ungodly hour Monday morning. 
  • Guess it was my turn to start it today, huh, @nitnat007 ? :lol:

Month/Cycle: 4/1

CD/DPO: 36/7

Typical LP Length: 11 unless it’s changed....

Timing: -4

Testing: Tomorrow because wine. I fully expect a BFN. I just want to be guilt free.

R/R: I was happy to chart this morning since I feel judged by FF with it’s red dots reminding me to temp. I also freaked myself out by accidentally hitting the EWCM button instead of the BD button and it made my crosshairs dotted. Oops.

CS/Q:

1.Does anyone else take a PNV that are 3 a day? Is it ok to take them all at once? I have a hard enough time remembering to take them once a day!

2. Does anyone else still record sex after the FW is over? I’m afraid not to.

GTKY: What are your weekend plans? I always work a lot more hours at my work from home gig, but I’m also going to lunch with my brother and his friends as a belated birthday party and then we are going to watch The Godfather.
    *Siggy Warning*

• Loading the player...
  • @nitnat007 that sounds like a fun weekend! Are you traveling for work?
    *Siggy Warning*

• @lalala2004 Yes, work travel. Just to Toronto so nothing overly interesting, but it is all day legal summits, followed by dinner with all the legals. It is going to be a long two days. I personally only take a one a day pnv. I think I would struggle with remembering too. And, I don't bother entering sex in the TWW, or at least haven't bother this cycle since I have stopped temping too so basically don't even go into FF unless I need a CD reminder. 
    Are you going anywhere fun for lunch? Are you watching the Godfather at home or cinema?
  • @lalala2004 - I'm just lurking around... I started taking the Rainbow Lights PNVs that are 3 a day. I thought I had read somewhere that it was ok to take them all at once, but I can't remember where. I also have a hard time remembering to take them multiple times a day, but like the idea that I'm getting vitamins throughout the day rather than all at once. How valid is that thinking... who knows... So I'm doing one with breakfast, one with dinner, and one right before bed.
  • Pretty quiet in the TWW today...

@nitnat007 OMG can you puh-leeeaaazzzzeee post a pic of the puppy! I love basset hounds, they’re the damn cutest! 

@lalala2004 I’ve personally never had a three-a-day PNV but they should be ok to take at once. It might just be trying to spare you the stomach upset by spacing them out. I don’t record sex during the TWW; I’m trying to just not record anything during this time so I stress less. 

Month/Cycle: 14/6

CD/DPO: 26/7

Typical LP Length: 11

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O

Testing: No. I kind of have the mentality “I’m probably not pregnant so no point in wasting a test” at the moment. I might cave on Sunday or Monday though...

R/R: Still feeling a bit like poo, but I’m going to try to get to the gym for a light workout today and hopefully that helps snap me out of this funk. I just bought a whole bunch of new skincare products so I’m excited to try them out!

CS/Q: Nothing to see here. 

GTKY: What are your weekend plans? I actually took a few days off so I have fun things to put here! DH and I are getting together with friends tomorrow to exchange gifts and go see some Christmas lights. Sunday we’re brunching, cutting down a tree and decorating! 
  • @nitnat0007 OMG so jealous you get to go play with a puppy! Your weekend sounds really fun!

@lalala2004 That is the only good thing about my BFN this morning. I get wine tonight! I’ve never seen The Godfather. Is this a tradition that you guys watch it or have you not seen it either?

@mrs_drc_rn Ooooh, what skincare products did you buy? Your weekend plans sound delightful! Better than my weekend of cleaning. Boo!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/I don't know anymore  :(

Typical LP Length: 

Timing: Good... I think.

Testing: I tested this morning. BFN.

R/R: I've been using this app called Flo to track my cycle and I've noticed that is changing my ovulation day around when I enter new information. Last week it said I would O'd on the 19th and now it changed it to the 14th? If I have LP of 14 days, I would have O'd on 20th. According to Flo, I'm 14 DPO but FF says 11. So maybe it is just too early to test. Sorry if that makes no sense. I barely understand it all. 

CS/Q: No.

GTKY: What are your weekend plans? Family from Switzerland are staying with for a month and they arrive on Monday. This weekend we plan on cleaning the house like crazy. I also want to go to the mall because they decorated it for Christmas Harry Potter style. I don't know what that means really other than they supposedly have a Hogsmeade! I must see this. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @eleven_ Finally trying the Mario Badescu brand. When you log onto their website you can take a quiz that tells about your skin type and areas of concern. They recommend products and will also send you a bunch of samples (you just pay for shipping). I got the samples and then bought a few more of their recommendations so my whole skincare routine is changed up! I’m hoping it helps, I’ve had a lot of breakouts lately. 

Sorry for the BFN.  :/ That’s weird that the app keeps changing O. Are you temping? 

Sucks that you have to clean but how exciting to have family visiting! Switzerland is so beautiful, DH and I were in Lucerne for part of our honeymoon and I would love to go back! Jealous of your mall’s HP decorations! 
  • **lurking you guys still because it's so quiet here today!**

I finally got a positive OPK yesterday so hoping tomorrows temps rise and I actually formally get to switch over here!

@nitnat007 I'm so jealous you get puppy snuggles tonight!! I love puppies but our latest one convinced me I'll never get another puppy again - we'll stick to rescuing slightly older dogs from here on out. (And in case you were wondering why - our lab puppy ate a metal dinner fork at 6 months old and it cost us $8K to get it removed because it had perforated her stomach and was an emergency Friday night surgery that also required a 4 day stay in the emergency hospital afterwards. We also didn't know pet insurance was a thing but will definitely get it on any pets going forward!)

@lalala2004 I take a 3 a day prenatal - I'm pretty sure the logic behind it is with the once a days you actually end up peeing out a lot of the nutrients before your body can absorb them so if you split it up your body gets more of them. It is also easier on your tummy (especially I think while PG as some make some ladies barfy) That could be totally bunk but it's the simple version of what a midwife once told me. I don't track sex during the TWW - I figure it doesn't make a difference to my chart so why bother?

@mrs_drc_rn That sounds like an amazing weekend!! Have so much fun!! I always tell myself I won't cave and test early but I'm too much of a POAS addict to wait - and I have a ton of cheapie so I always tell myself "If this is the month you don't want a ton leftover so you may as well"

@eleven_ I'm sorry for the BFN. Hopefully it is just too early. I track with a bunch of apps as well but I really only trust FF. That mall decor sounds amazing - take pictures for us!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @eleven_ i use the flo app and it's doing the same thing to me!  I thought i was losing my mind....it must be some kind of glitch....my surprise ovulation is suddenly making way more sense....

@lalala2004 i use the three a day ones, but usually take them all at once, mostly because i'm lucky if i remember at all.  I think the only reason you have to take three is because they are smaller and easier to swallow

@mrs_drc_rn i hope the skincare presents cheer you up - i have been known to binge on sephora when i am down.  i just love it soooo much!

@nitnat007 - i second the puppy pics....do itttt! 
  • @elothair I’ve been POAS-happy my other cycles and I’m trying so hard to change! I’m fully expecting myself to cave, especially since I bought a bunch of cheapies last month. 
  • @mrs_drc_rn I will definitely post pics later. I am super pumped! Puppy smells. Love it! Sorry you are still feeling ick. Definitely think that a workout will help though. Do it! Sounds like you have an awesome weekend planned. 

@eleven_ Sorry for the one liner. FX it is just too early. Oohhh family from Switzerland, that is going to be lovely to have them over. When last did you see them? Your parents or in-laws? Definitely curious about the HP Christmas theme. 

@elothair Holy batflaps! She swallowed an entire fork?! No kidding that would put you off puppies. My lab has cost us similar vet bills. He tore both his ACL's before he was a year old. He is now worth more than my car. But we love him. Yay for positive OPK!! Hope you come and join us soon. 

@jengibre_zorro Will definitely post pics later. 

• elothairelothair member
    edited December 2017
    @nitnat007 Yep - we still aren't sure how she got it down! I was away for work and DH was on watch so I still tease him about it being his fault (even though I don't blame him at all). Our best guess is she was licking something off it and heard him coming and panicked. We have the fork framed with her X-ray in a shadow box on our living room wall with a little plaque that says “The $8,000 fork”! X-rays in spoiler because I’m pretty sure they are giant but it's one of those 'you have to see it to believe it' things:

ETA: words

Pregnancy Ticker

• @nitnat007 we are going to a local Italian restaurant and then going back to his apartment to watch it. I would love to see it on the big screen, but I never have.

@eleven_ This is just what he wanted to do for his birthday this year. I’ve seen it multiple times. I like the whole series, although Part 3 leaves a lot to be desired, but I think it’s just because Sofia Coppola can’t act.

I think those apps are useless. A calendar can’t tell you when you ovulate. There is so much misinformation about ovulation out there telling people when they should have sex based on cycle length, when cycle length tells you nothing if you can have anywhere from a 10-16 day LP! That’s practically whole fertile window worth of days.

All that to say... hopefully it’s just too early.

@elothair that does make sense, and on my last Prenatal my pee was super bright and I was obviously peeing out a lot. The bottle didn’t say to take it at separate times, but this one did. I guess I’ll try and keep at it. They are too expensive to flush it all away :lol:

I hope your positive OPK was the real deal!

And also OMG to your fork-eating dog!

@jengibre_zorro these pills are actually pretty big. But I think it is because they are food based.
    *Siggy Warning*

• @elothair OMG you are right! That is definitely one of those things that you just have to see. She is really, really lucky that you got her in and they were able to fix it. Silly pup!

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/6

Typical LP Length: 12

Timing: -5, -3, 0

Testing: 12/8

R/R: Rave: 1 week till testing, 2 weeks till move. Booked cleaner for move-out, packed 10 boxes already - woop!
    Rant: charley horses off and on while sitting at my desk this morning! Ugh!

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY:  I'm gonna try and be team drink till it's pink and I'm gonna try and enjoy myself this weekend, even though I just wanna pack pack pack non-stop. Gonna go to my fave bars in the neighborhood that I know I'm gonna miss when we move.
    <3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • @elothair NOOOO POOR BABY!

• Will be back for tags 

Month/Cycle: 4/4 (2/2 AL)

CD/DPO: 23/6

Typical LP Length: 11 by FF

Timing: -3, O

Testing: Trying to hold out until next Wednesday, we’ll see if that happens. DH wanted me to test before tonight but it’s to early so I explained how silly that was. I told him I didn’t have plans to drink anyway. 

R/R: Rant-My house is a disaster this past week because of rearranging and new storage hutch's. It’s really stressing me out but it’s hard for me to work on because it’s overwhelming and I don’t know where to start. Rave: I made the gym 4 days this week so I feel accomplished. 

CS/Q: nope 

GTKY: What are your weekend plans? I have a full weekend. Going to dinner and living windows with some friends tonight. Saturday there’s a Birthday party in morning and one in afternoon. Then basketball for my niece. Sunday I’m working Sunday school and that evening I have a choir concert to attend. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• @nitnat007 @lalala2004 @leafyarch The craziest part is that the fork was in there a week before they finally figured out the issue! She was vomiting every day but acting totally normal and still eating and going potty. She didn’t have any swelling or tenderness when they checked her abdomen the first time so they thought it was a food allergy. The day she had surgery (and got the X-rays) she went super downhill and I’m pretty sure that’s the day it actually perforated through her stomach - in fact I’m fairly certain I know exactly when it happened because she let out a horrible pain noise in the morning and then wouldn’t move much after that. Thankfully she is fine now and she’s been healthy since - we did install gates to our kitchen though as she still can’t control herself around food!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @elothair holy crap, I’m glad she’s ok after that! 

@kindbytealikat I’m sorry you’re feeling stressed, I get the same way when my house is in disarray. I just try to focus on one thing/room at a time. Awesome job getting to the gym so much! 
  • @elothair So glad to hear she's okay! That must have been quite the shock!

• @mrs_drc_rn I am totally going to try the Mario Badescu brand. I love that they send you samples first. I wanted to do the Rodan and Fields set but it ended being $200 in end. Thank you for the info! 

I’m not temping. I was going to start next month/cycle. I am new to paying attention to my cm so I honestly have no clue when O came.

Lucerne is so beautiful! That’s so cool you got to go for your honeymoon. We lived in Switzerland for a year and I don’t think any place in the world is more beautiful.

@jengibre_zorro What I’ve noticed while using Flo is that when I enter I am having cramps or any symptoms, it will change my O date. I feel like this is not helpful at all! Maybe there is some setting we can change to make it stop “helping”.

@nitnat007 It is my DH’s family. His uncle and cousins. They come every 6 months! 

@lalala2004 Yeah, I knew the app was probably not the most accurate but I never thought that it would change my O date for the past month. 

@leafyarch I love being team drink till it’s pink. It really makes the TWW so much more bearable. Charley horses are the worst! Good for you for already packing! So excited for you :) 

@kindbytalikat Sorry your house is stressing you out! I know the feeling. SO awesome you made it to the gym 4 times this week. What is living windows?  Your weekend sounds jam packed!

TW

• @nitnat007. Soooo cute! Puppy snuggles are the best!
  • @nitnat007 Awwwww!!! Cutest pic of you and him snuggling!
    TW

• @eleven_ Same, girl. I wanted to try Rodan and Fields as well until I saw the price tag! Mario Badescu has lines for anti-aging, oily, sensitive, combo, etc. It’s a step up from my drugstore products, but definitely not R&F level prices. 

That’s so awesome that you lived in Switzerland! What part? Do you think you’d ever move back? I keep telling DH I want to move to another country with the way our government is lately! 

@nitnat007 zomfg!!! She’s so cute!!! What’s her name?
  • @mrs_drc_rn they have named her Ace. So cute
  • edited December 2017
      @lalala2004 I am also taking Rainbow Light. Following...
  • JTroyna said:
      @lalala2004 I am also taking Rainbow Light. Following...
    I was taking Rainbow Light, but now I’m taking Garden of Life. Rainbow Light has more iron and I think it was making me a little constipated.
    *Siggy Warning*