Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL w/o 11/27

2»

Re: TTCAL w/o 11/27

• @dpjennifer @holly321 Thank you. 

It was a lot easier mentally to wrap my head around doing IVF if we could get some of they money back. I know so many people do it blind and just hope for the best, so maybe I'm being a bit of a special snow flake here. But it just makes me so angry that they can't tell me why I keep mc'ing and have given me basically one treatment option as the best option, but also won't stand by that and put their money where their mouth is. I'm sure I will get over it but I just feel really disappointed and sad. 
  • @zamora_spin You've got to be kidding me! That's ridiculous! Is there a way your RE can get creative (not lying, just thinking outside the box) so that you could still qualify?
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry @zamora_spin how unbelievably frustrating. @ChloandCoco you think like I do! 
  • @ChloandCoco @galactickates I'm definitely going to bring it up when we meet with the RE in a couple weeks. I'm so glad I got all this financial info now before our meeting. It seems very unfair to me that we are not eligible for what a traditional IF person would be eligible for. I am also going to ask about the multicycle program and if they couldn't please at least make an exception to allow me to pay for the multicycle and transfer the second cycle towards the cost of a donor.