June 2018 Moms

Re: WTF Wednesday (11/29)

• Started this selfishly obviously to complain about the receptionist at my OB's office.... again

Appointment was at 9:15am, and I arrived on time. She said her computer was having technical difficulties, but then she checked me in. Even had me pay a $6.14 bill that apparently seemed urgent. ....35 minutes later, I'm still waiting, and every single person who came in after me has been called. They weren't even busy. Finally, receptionist rushes over to me and says, "So sorry, I forgot to put you in the system, you should be next!"

GREAT THANK YOU WTF?
  • @doxiemoxie212 OMG I would be pissed! Why is this lady so incompetent? 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Loading the player...
  • @krashke she's actually useless. And she's been there AT LEAST four months, so that is plenty of time to learn the functions of her job. Thank God I told DH to skip this appointment. He would have been livid. He HATES when there's a wait for anything he's made an appointment for lol. 
  • @doxiemoxie212 may be worth a letter to the office manager at this point with that lady.  She seems like she screws up everything - it’s a miracle she finds her way to work everyday she sounds so dense.  There was a really rude US tech at my OB’s when I was pregnant with DS. I complained to my OB and she was so glad I did because apparently there were a lot of other issues so I think she was glad to have one more issue to document.  Needless to say, she isn’t with the practice anymore!
  • So, I'm just now realizing how eff'd up my appointment schedule is next week. I go in at 9:00 for glucose test and to meet with my OB, then at 10:00 I have the nuchal US. At my last US the tech said my bladder will need to be super full for the nuchal, but I can't drink anything during the one hour wait for my glucose, correct guys?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 Your bladder doesn’t need to be super full. Mine was and the tech mentioned it being too full. The glucose drink will be plenty. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @laceyBee522 - at every prenatal appointment I have ever (with dd1 and this baby) had the first thing they have me do, every time, is pee in a cup regardless of if there is an ultrasound or not.  The further along you are the easier it is to see the baby and having a less full bladder allows the baby more room to move around which in some cases will make it easier for the tech to get views they need. 
  • @LaceyBee522 Agreed with all above that you'll be fine. I had a super full bladder for my NT scan with my first and they made me go empty because it was too much. 
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • @dinodna3 @kmurdock925 @MoonOverGoldsboro Thanks for the reassurance. I really didn't want to have to reschedule. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Our renter pays us online, but the website just got taken over by zelle. I spent 1.5 hours on hold over the phone just to make an account with their stupid app.
    Plus, I was starving so they ended up with a hangry pregnant woman. 
  • Yesterday I texted my mom a bump picture saying "12 weeks!" 
    She replied with "bigger than normal at that stage. Must be twins."  
    Wtf! Just say yay or something. This is my 3rd kid, I'm not going to be tiny. Now I'm super self conscious and I haven't even gained any weight. 
  • @May14th2011 geez Mom! This is my third kid too and I’m definetly showing sooner.  

DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers