*TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Sorry about the bfn @vlagrl29 It’s the worst when your body fakes you out :(
  • Loading the player...
  • vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited November 2017
    yeah my body doesn't usually fake me out and since I've been chill and never symptom spot it gave me some hope.  I have no idea what that was about - the little spotting last week accompanied with sore boobs.  whatevs.  The plan now is to do another cycle natural.  After new years I'll see if my OB will monitor a clomid cycle but if not I'll have to consult with an RE about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh @vlagrl29 sorry for the BFN. Well you're not really out until after AF/until another 2ish weeks, right? 

As for me, I'm going crazy analyzing my CM since it's too early to test (CD7) and I don't have any other symptoms to analyze. My super big hope is to get pregnant before my loss's EDD in January, so it's either this cycle or next.
  • @vlagrl29 so sorry for the BFN. Our bodies can be so cruel. I hope it's still just too early for you to test.
  • thanks ladies!  Spotting has for sure started so now just a couple day wait until AF.  The one thing I can count on is my very regular and precise cycle lol.  I admit I was a little disappointed but it's ok.  Honestly this is the first cycle in a long time where I got a little emotional.  I wanna say at least since May.  I'll just continue to have faith that it will happen.  December is the month I found out I was pg and lost it last year.  So it's a little pulling on heart strings that it didn't happen and the year anniversary sucks but I gotta continue to look up and realized how much better I've gotten mentally speaking and how much I've learned from this process.
  • @vlagrl29 How many DPO/ CD were you when you saw spotting?  Is it possible that it was ovulation spotting?  That's what I'm thinking for me.  You're not out until the witch shows! I'm still FX for you.  
    @fishee333 I'm abnormally obsessed with CM since this whole TTCAL journey has started lol
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • @shri929 - No I had ovulated the week of Nov 13 so spotting was about a week out from estimated O
  • @vlagrl29 Sorry for the BFN. Completely understand the anniversary. My year is coming up too, I feel like I'm fighting for a positive before it. Like @fishee333  counting down the cycles.

AFM- 11DPO, BFN, not even a hint of a squinter. I am using cheapies and I guess it's still technically early with no sign of AF, but feeling like this month is out. I have been crazy analyzing everything in the world that could possibly be wrong with me that I can have tested next cycle( @vlagrl29 remember my brief LP defect moment, haha). Grabbed a copy of my operative & pathology report to send to RE, which definitely confirmed the septum. I have to have faith that that was the reason for my miscarriages and things will be better now, but it's so hard not to worry that there isn't something else going on. In other news I'm down almost 10 lbs though, so at least I won't be not pregnant AND fat? Sorry for the novel today.

*Signature TW*

TTC#1 October 2014

BFP: November 2014, DS born via c-section July 2015 

TTC#2 December 2016

BFP: 12/23/16- No heartbeat at 8 weeks, D&C 01/30/17 

BFP: 03/11/17- Chemical 03/15/2017

BFP: 04/17/17- Chemical 04/22/2017 

05-10/2017 - RPL Testing/Septum Resection Surgery

11/2017-03/2018 3 Natural cycles / 2 TIC w/ trigger shot 

BFP: 03/29/18, Rainbow Baby Boy Due late November/ early December 2018  <3

edited November 2017
    I got nothing @honeybeebub!  I look for things and every thing keeps coming back fine with hormones and what not and actually my prog has increased!  It's gotten even better WTF?! I'm actually going to call the RE center where DH had his SA last year just so I know all the details of the normal ranges and what not.  At the time they said it was fine.  I'm just in search of anything I guess.  The only thing I can hope is that all these supplements I'm taking will one day pay off.  Either way I'm getting healthier!  I talked to DH earlier and told him I tested.  He was hopeful to because of the random spotting and boob pain I had last week.  I'll just see if that's another pattern again next cycle.
  • @vlagrl29 fingers still crossed for you!
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

edited November 2017
    ugh I went ahead and called the RE where we had DHs SA done last year just to get some ball park price numbers if we went that route.  Consult with RE - $300 and U/S $288  A month of Letrozole monitored $576 for two U/S plus meds.  A month of IUI $955 $200 meds.  Either way it's a lot of money for us where it would be a lot cheaper doing clomid with an OB but there would be zero monitoring.  She said sometimes you only need the 1 u/s with clomid so that would make it a little cheaper. and they said we'd have to do all the blood work again which is more $$.
  • @vlagrl29 ugh so expensive.

AFM dh asked when I am planning to test and I told him Saturday. He's insisting I test tomorrow. He's worse than me.
  • oh that's funny @kath525 - I found a new OB that will monitor clomid if necessary.  I consult with her in Jan and clomid would begin in Feb.  My friend recommended her to me - said she is awesome.
  • 11 DPO BFN. Not completely certain I'm out, but doesn't look good. Blahhhhh.
  • @vlagrl29 Glad you were able to find an OB! 
    @kath525 Sorry :( I'm in the same boat. 12DPO BFN, so just waiting for AF to show. 
    *Signature TW*

TTC#1 October 2014

BFP: November 2014, DS born via c-section July 2015 

TTC#2 December 2016

BFP: 12/23/16- No heartbeat at 8 weeks, D&C 01/30/17 

BFP: 03/11/17- Chemical 03/15/2017

BFP: 04/17/17- Chemical 04/22/2017 

05-10/2017 - RPL Testing/Septum Resection Surgery

11/2017-03/2018 3 Natural cycles / 2 TIC w/ trigger shot 

BFP: 03/29/18, Rainbow Baby Boy Due late November/ early December 2018  <3

• And CD1 is today off to WTO and hopefully a Christmas miracle

@honeybeebub - I see her on Jan 16 for a consult.  I'll make sure I bring all our test results with us but I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to test CD3 again but Prog was retaken in Sept.  I told DH I'd want to abstain from sex the month prior to clomid and he thinks that is crazy but I have my reasoning.
  • Warning PMS rant ahead.... Maybe *TW because I'm emotional and grumpy. 

DH and I were talking after the BFN this morning. We decided we're going to continue to try until June. Then we will discuss if we want to continue trying or stop at that point. I am just so tired of feeling like I am living cycle to cycle and being consistantly disappointed, angry, sad... So the June date seems like a good idea. Then when I was driving I had to pull over because I started thinking about what crap this whole situation is... I got pregnant twice this year! I shouldn't be discussing when to give up. I should be cuddling a newborn or I should be 6 months pregnant.  Its just not fair. Having a bad day. Going to go eat chocolate cake. Sorry for being a downer today. I'll pick myself back up tomorrow but I think I will wallow today.
  • @Kath525 11DPO is still early! 
    @vlagrl29 dang, sorry about AF and FX for a fantastic Christmas gift!
    @honeybeebub I feel that pressure too.  I'm always TTC before some date for some reason...extra pressure in an already crappy time.  My FX for your BFP before your 1 year ani
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • **lurking**

@Kath525 I'm sorry that today's a rough day. I know how you feel. We set our Christmas tree up this week and the plan is to decorate it and put the stockings out tonight and every time I think about it the floodgates open. I should have a 6 month old that would keep pulling the garland down or would try to chew on the stockings or who would smile ear to ear while we sing Christmas carols all silly while decorating. It should have been my dream Christmas. I am so very lucky to have what I have, don't get me wrong, but the "should haves" are hitting hard right now. I have a tentative end date of April but I've have tentative end dates over the last 2 years that have come and gone and I'm still here, so try not to stress yourself out about it and put too much pressure on yourself.
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @kath525 - I think it's good to have those timelines but the thing I've learned is not to have a timeline of stopping to try because I found that just depresses me.  For me it is important to try a full year after loss before going to medical intervention so we have 2 more months.  I've actually talked to DH today about him signing up for the gym this weekend because I've really been focusing on my health and I can't do much more than to work on a positive frame of mind.  I thought maybe he could workout and do some cardio and maybe that will help.  I think I have about 5 years of fertility left so I don't want to say it won't happen cause it very well still could.
  • @tosh24 those "should haves" have been hitting me hard lately...I usually try to not let myself go there but this holiday season I've been doing an awful lot of thinking about the baby we "should" have with us.  I hear your pain.
  • @kath525 @shri929 @tosh24 I think the holidays are particularly brutal because we all imagined what it would be like. I was due the day after Thanksgiving last year, and it was a really tough holiday these past two years. I was supposed to have a one year old this Christmas, but nope, here I am struggling to get pregnant a second time. Still, I have so many good and loving people in my life and I guess I can celebrate that instead. 
  • Thanks ladies. It's nice to be connected to people who get it. I do think the holidays can make this all more difficult. However, I'm determined not to let what I want distract me from being grateful for what I have this holiday season.