Trying to Get Pregnant

2WW/ Negative OPK/ HELP!!

TTC 2 years now - this is the second month I havent ovulated.  The other month I can chalk up to stress because we were moving.  Im concerned now.  Its CD11 and I have short cycles - usually O on CD 10. But a few things happened this month: 

1: I stopped taking fertilaid

2: I ran out of sperm friendly lube and used coconut oil. That didnt exactly leave me with an infection, but i did feel odd the next day. The day after that everything seemed back to normal. But I am wondering if a slight PH shift would cause anything

3. Last and most crazy - could I be pregnant? This is one of first months we started to BD CD 6.  If we actually timed things right would that cause a negative OPK? 

or is it just because Im old? 

Re: 2WW/ Negative OPK/ HELP!!

• Loading the player...
  • Thats a little rude, no? 
  • MH used baby oil once, without telling me. He got in soooo much trouble for that one. I don’t know if the subsequent infection was worse for me or him!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @darkstar42 I was telling Op to make sure to talk to her dr about it first before using it when TTC. I’ve seen articles (during non-ttc times) that is isnokay to use and ones that say it is not. :)
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and/or ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests and ask the community if they are pregnant.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"