TWW - Thursday 11/30

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Typical LP Length:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What story does your family always tell about you?

Re: TWW - Thursday 11/30

• Loading the player...
  • mrs_drc_rnmrs_drc_rn member
    edited November 2017
    @nitnat007 ugh, I would’ve freaked! I hate changing at the gym. 

@lalala2004 oh man, how fast were you going??

Month/Cycle: 13/6 (benched after a myomectomy in February)

CD/DPO: 25/6

Typical LP Length: 11

Timing: -3,-2, -1, O

Testing: Trying to just WFAF this cycle. 

R/R: Feeling a little better today. Going to venture out to the grocery store and hopefully get a little more Christmas shopping done. 

CS/Q: Nothing to see here. 

GTKY: What story does your family always tell about you? I was obsessed with dinosaurs when I was little, so they love talking about how I’d pretend to be a T-Rex haha 
  • @nitnat007 I can’t believe some dude walked in you! I’m glad you are laughing about it. I bet he feels mortified!

@lalala2004 Sorry you didn’t get to temp this morning. LOL about running into the garage. Kid drivers are terrifying.

@mrs_drc_rn Glad you are feeling better. So cute that you loved dinosaurs when you were little! It's always the boys who love them, so it's cute to think of a little girl who does too.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 24/12

Typical LP Length:

Timing: Good

Testing: Tomorrow! Eek!        

R/R: I woke up at midnight with severe anxiety. My heart was racing and I couldn’t go back to sleep. I don’t feel too stressed about anything in general so maybe it’s because I’m testing tomorrow.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What story does your family always tell about you? My mom was holding me when I was a baby and I looked like I was about to puke so she put my head over the garbage can. I guess I didn’t like that idea so I grabbed the collar of my mom’s shirt and puked milk and bananas all over her. We were on a road trip so she couldn’t take a shower lol. 

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @eleven_ ugh, your poor mother! Haha that is the worst and not being able to shower on top of it!! GL with testing tomorrow, keeping FX for you! 
  • catlady2015catlady2015 member
    edited November 2017
    Off to WTO, please don't follow me! 

GTKY: What story does your family always tell about you? I have run out of gas literally in front of my dad's house. Had JUST enough to get home. the car wouldn't start the next am when i went to put gas in it (we live in a little town and the gas station was already closed when i was coming home - this was before all of them had credit cards at the pump). 

@nitnat007 - yeah, where's the dough! Those shows aren't free! 
    :p
    @lalala2004 - that's happened to me. the cats found it in the middle of the night. it lives in a drawer now.  
    @mrs_drc_rn - glad you're feeling better! that t-rex story made me LOL. I love it!
    @eleven_ - FX for you! and I love your story! 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 sorry to see you heading back there.  :(
  • *lurking because I'm trying to remain hopeful I'll get to switch over here soon, maybe*

@nitnat007 I would have died! I guess on the upside at least you weren't totally naked?
    @lalala2004 I feel like everyone has at least one accident when learning to drive. I had a little one (hitting a pole) and a big one (overcorrected and hit gravel and flipped my first car into a ditch and totalled it) and thankfully since then I've been pretty lucky other than a few smaller ones that weren't my fault.
    @mrs_drc_rn Hahaha small children pretending to be dinosaurs is the most awesome thing ever. Especially the small armed dinosaurs!
    @eleven_ GL testing tomorrow!!
    @catlady2015 Boo! See you on the WTO thread.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @catlady2015 Boo :(

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/10

Typical LP Length: 12-13

Timing: -3, -2, O

Testing: TOMORROW! @eleven_ , I fully expect to wake up at like 4 am tomorrow to test. Thank you SO much for holding me accountable, I needed it this week.

R/R: I finally finished my brief! It took like all day yesterday but I am sooo glad it is done. Now to await the partner's feedback :/

CS/Q: I think our weird weather (very up and down temp wise) is messing with my chart (and therefore my head) so I am ignoring it since tomorrow is test day anyway.

GTKY: What story does your family always tell about you? My grandparents' favorite story is from one time when they were visiting when I was like 3 or 4. I came down the stairs and saw them on our couch and inexplicably exclaimed "are you two STILL together?" They made a reference to it decades later at their 60th anniversary party. Mouths of babes and all. My mom's and brother's favorite story is also a driving one, I saw what I thought was a large box fall from a truck in front of me and did a full swerve at 65 miles an hour to avoid it. It was in reality like a cereal box, and I almost killed us all. They immediately made me pull over and wouldn't ride with me for a long time. I was like 25. Fail.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @mrs_drc_rn I had slowly pulled in to the garage, but then hit the gas instead of the break. So I didn’t go fast because the wall was in the way. Also, our house was on the market at the time :grimace:

@eleven_ sorry you’re feeling stressed! Take care of yourself :heart:

@catlady2015 sorry about AF

@legallykate I think the weather has messed with mine, too. Either it gets cold at night or the heater kicks on and I get too warm. But I was able to confirm O anyway!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @nitnat007 - i bet that guy was soooo embarassed!
    @eleven_ - good luck tomorrow!
    @legallykate - LOL to your comment about grandparents.  Its actually really sweet in its own way!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 12/1 Surprise ovulation, boom!  

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Timing: n/a

Testing: lol

R/R: This is our last cycle being benched - put me in, coach!

CS/Q:

GTKY: What story does your family always tell about you? when i was 2, i managed to lock myself in a locker at the YMCA, and the fire department had to come saw me out.  My mom will never let me forget.  All the other stories are about me as an adult, and they involve booze and shame, lol.  
  • @catlady2015 So sorry  <3

@legallykate Yay! I’m so proud of us for waiting. FX for you. Hopefully we will both be in the August board together!

@jengibre_zorro OMG about the fire department having to save you! Booze and shame made me LOL.

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @lalala2004 Haha maybe it was intentional. Little bit of a Bond fan, but definitely not a die hard.  I know that I have a car accident story or two as well. I backed up into my dads Avery. Put a little hole in the fence. Oops

@mrs_drc_rn First time it has happened to me. But it definitely has happened before. The change rooms are very poorly labelled. Glad to hear you are feeling better today. GL with grocery shopping! I love T-Rex! Cute story. 

@eleven_ I am sure that he is rather ashamed of himself. He didn't see anymore than he would have at the beach, so its all good. He is just lucky I wasn't bend over in my thong or something. Things would have been different! Haha your poor mom. GL testing tomorrow. Rooting for you!

@catlady2015 At least you got stuck at home and not the side of the road lol. Sorry for CD1. 

@elothair Got that right! I show more skin at the beach so its all good really. He is lucky I am the only one that saw him, others I think would have reacted differently. 

@legallykate YAY! Good job on getting that brief done. Now you can relax. That is just one of the cutest stories out! Adorable!

@jengibre_zorro Oh wow! That is quite the experience at such a young age. Your mom must have been so scared for you. Yay for almost being off the bench!!

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 21/9

Typical LP Length: 13-15

Timing: As good as it's gonna get

Testing: Possibly tomorrow -- Beta scheduled for Tuesday

R/R: I haven't been around because work is crazy and I feel blah. But I think when I want to curl in a ball is probably when I should be around community the most. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What story does your family always tell about you? That I used to call Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - Reese's Penis Butter Cups....oy
    Me: 29 |  DW: 30
    Married: May 2013
    TTC #1 Since: June 2013
    IUI 1-6: BFN
    IUI 7: TWW
  • @nitnat007 - The visual of the scooter ride LOL
    @lalala2004 - FX!
    @mrs_drc_rn - I could think of worst things than wanting to be a T-Rex!
    @jengibre_zorro - LOL How does one lock themselves in a locker? bahaha

Me: 29 |  DW: 30
    Married: May 2013
    TTC #1 Since: June 2013
    IUI 1-6: BFN
    IUI 7: TWW
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/5

Typical LP Length: 12

Timing: -5, -3, 0

Testing: not yet

R/R: packing boxes came today. Already packed all my books (pro tip: pack books in suitcases because they're heavy) and I'm starting the kitchen. Reserved building loading dock, reserved uhaul, signing lease on Sunday. So excited for the move I could barely focus at work.

CS/Q: my best friend who has 3 kids says her first tell tale pregnancy sign is very visible veins on her boobs. Since I am SSing like a crazy person, I checked my boobs... I'm seeing veins that I didn't know existed. Am I truly crazy or have any of you already-moms out there experienced this?

GTKY: How I declared at 6 years old that I was gonna be an architect when I grew up and then I did.

@ninat007 Oh no! Poor guy haha

@mrs_drc_rn hope your Christmas shopping went well!

@eleven_ sorry for your anxiety :( I hope you were able to relax today and get your mind off things - GL tomorrow! So excited for you. Fx!

@catlady2015 so sorry, we'll miss you :(

@legallykate Congrats on brief! And GL tomorrow!! So excited!! Fx!

@jengibre_zorro surprise Os are the best! ;) Congrats on almost being off bench

@luckypandas Fx for your test!

<3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.