May 2018 Moms

Due Date Check in (week of 11/27) Third week of May 5/13-5/19

This is a weekly check in for people who are due the third week of May 5/13-5/19. 

How far along are you? When is your due date? 

Did you find out the sex of LO yet, if not are youplanning to find out or are you team green?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Any upcoming appointments?

GTKY: What are your hobbies?

Re: Due Date Check in (week of 11/27) Third week of May 5/13-5/19

• Oops, she’s awake, I’ll be back later!
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? 15w5d  due May 18

Did you find out the sex of LO yet, if not are youplanning to find out or are you team green? Team Green all the way!!!

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Any upcoming appointments? I feel fine, got some Zantac so heartburn is controlled. I'm a little pissed because at my OB appointment my doctor changed my due date from May 6 to May 19 so I had to go back 2 whole weeks (in my head) and for some reason that really got me down!! I know baby will come when baby comes, but still. 

Other then that, I've been feeling lots of movement which is awesome and we FINALLY heard this kids heartbeat on the Doppler this week!

GTKY: What are your hobbies?  I paint, watercolor, acrylic, whatever. I'm also a sewist, I love sewing purses. And I crochet quite a bit also. Actually, if it's making something, I'm probably into it!

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? 16+2 or May 14, though I would not be surprised if it gets moved earlier. Measuring 5 days ahead at NT and I’ve gone early with my other two, and my midwife just started changing guess date based on 20 week measurements. 

Did you find out the sex of LO yet, if not are you planning to find out or are you team green?  sneak peek said boy and I just scheduled the AS so hopefully we get a confirmation 12/19!

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Any upcoming appointments? I’m feeling ok pretty sure I’m going to just stay congested until May, but at least the nausea is totally gone. 16 week checkup with my midwife Friday!

GTKY: What are your hobbies? Right now, none lol. Before I had kids I loved super intense board games, cooking for fun, scenic walks and vollunteering for animal rescues.  

• How far along are you? When is your due date? 16+2, EDD 5/14/18. Like my EDD buddy @Pearlvirus, baby was measuring ahead at NT Scan. A/S scheduled for 12/20 so I guess we will get another measurement at that time! 

Did you find out the sex of LO yet, if not are youplanning to find out or are you team green? Team green! 

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Any upcoming appointments? finally heard the heart beat at our appointment today!! Such a sweet sound  

GTKY: What are your hobbies? I enjoy photography!

Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• How far along are you? When is your due date? 16w; May 16

Did you find out the sex of LO yet, if not are youplanning to find out or are you team green? Baby girl! 

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Any upcoming appointments? I slept 10 hours last night. My sister, her husband, 3 kids, and 2 dogs stayed with us for a few days for thanksgiving. The day they left, my mom came and stayed with us and 2 days later, I got married. My mom left yesterday and I had to take her to the airport at 5am. I am thoroughly exhausted. Rant: my mom said that my belly is too big and I shouldn't show until 5 months. The whole time she kept talking about how big I am and how I must have a very large baby. 

GTKY: What are your hobbies? Before getting pregnant, I used to love working out. Now I hate it. I like gardening, doing stuff with my puppy, and reading. 

• @jenbabymama congrats on the wedding! 
  • @bwow615 thank you! I always said we wouldn't get married until we got pregnant. 
  • Hello Mamas

• Grr... I apologize if only ‘hello mamas’ in visible on my previous post. I actually completed an answer for each question but this isn’t the first time I’ve had some ‘technical difficulties’ and things get deleted