May 2018 Moms

Another Listeria Recall

This is such a small segment of food, but I figured I'd share, just in case anyone else happened to buy some. Stop & Shop, Giant and Martin's have recalled some bags of frozen corn because they may be contaminated with listeria.

Stop & Shop told my husband went he went to the store tonight, and the purchase showed up on our credit card history. Of course, we threw this corn into some chowder a couple weeks ago, so I'm now freaking out. UGH. 

Link to info about the recall HERE.

Re: Another Listeria Recall

• okaykoala said:
    This is such a small segment of food, but I figured I'd share, just in case anyone else happened to buy some. Stop & Shop, Giant and Martin's have recalled some bags of frozen corn because they may be contaminated with listeria.

Stop & Shop told my husband went he went to the store tonight, and the purchase showed up on our credit card history. Of course, we threw this corn into some chowder a couple weeks ago, so I'm now freaking out. UGH. 

Link to info about the recall HERE.
    Yup, we ate this too. It was cooked in a Mexican ground turkey rice dish, so IF listeria was present, it would have been killed. However, I still freaked out too. My OB wasn’t really concerned though. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018