Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: TW Tuesday - 11/28

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The postman.  He's decided he's not delivering my packages to work unless they state the name of the building in the address.  Wth!  I've had Prime packages delivered here the exact same way for years and years, and he's refused to deliver two packages now.  Rage!
    ***March '18 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fails***

• Options
    @bettyvonsomethingstein Few things are as great as postal workers on power trips. That's ridiculous. My parents had a terrible mail carrier for years and every single time they would call to complain, they would be told, "Oh, we've never had any complaints about that person before..." to which my mom would lose her marbles and tell them that she has complained about this person herself MULTIPLE times. Fun time of year for those shenanigans, too.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @kiki75, nowadays you cannot even call your local post office and complain.  The phone just rings and rings and rings.  
    ***March '18 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fails***

• Options
    To go off the post office thread...Why was the Keurig I bought left on my front door step when I wasn't home? But the book I ordered was taken to the post office and I now have to drive there to sign for it?? REALLY?!?!
  • Options
    @justkeeptrying that’s not the post office’s call. The retailer/seller is the one who requests that the recipient of the package sign/not sign. Although it is pretty odd that you’d have to sign for a book  :D
  • Options
    @ShawnnaO, ah that's good to know. I had no idea! Okay. I'll stop blaming the post office haha!