June 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL Check In- Week of 11/29

1. Tell us about yourself (if your first participating)

2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green pink or blue?

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) 

5. When is your next appointment? 

6. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)

7. GTKY: Did you participate in any Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Shopping?
me 35/ DH 39
married 8/22/2015
BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

Re: PGAL Check In- Week of 11/29

• Options

I'm 13w1d/ EDD June 5th- in my 10 business day wait for my NIPT results

Nausea still hits when I'm hungry, but is dying down and I don't feel like death anymore.  Yay to starting 2nd trimester.  The heartburn is still here and I'm eating TUMs like candy- which is not helping the pregnancy constipation but I cannot remember to take my prilosec everyday.

I'm doing okay.  I had my NT last week and saw the little bean and heard the heartbeat.  But I still am breaking out the doppler pretty much every other day.  I just need alot of daily reassurance.  But I told my boss yesterday, so I was at least confident enough to believe I will have a baby at the end of this to let more people in.

I cannot remember the actual date- but in 3 weeks. 

6. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)
    DD has been watched by my mother everyday since I started back to work, but will be going to daycare in a month, so we decided that this last month of full time grandma care we should drop her off with my mom instead of my mom coming to DD.  I have been late to work everyday this week.  DH doesn't help me get her ready in the morning at all.  The most he will do is pick her up out of the crib and hold her if I'm in the shower when she wakes up.  I have to get myself ready, DD up, nursed, fed breakfast, changed, packed and out the door.  DH has been doing the drop off, which means I can get myself ready once they leave in the morning, but they leave when I should be leaving too.  It's so frustrating... why is his job more important than mine?  Can't he take over breakfast so I can brush my hair?  It's cold out most mornings- blow drying my hair so it doesn't freeze would be great!!! AHH!  Not sure how I'll survive two!  

DD is pretty much done (and her 1st bday is 2 days after xmas so I am done with her BDay too).  I have to get our parents and my brother still- and DH wants an XBox but I'm just like why am I spending that much money on something you won't get to use- cause we are going to have 2 kids UNDER 2!  
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• Options
    1. I was a big poster on TTCAL for about the last two years. Finally got pregnant almost 2 years after my missed m/c. 

2. I’m 11 weeks today. My EDD is June 20th. 

3. I was having horrible morning sickness but it seems to have slightly died down. Having pretty bad back pain at night now and sore boobs. 

4. My anxiety hasn’t been too bad. 

5. Dec. 18 will be my midwife appointment. I’m pretty sure I will just be having a pelvic exam. Won’t have another scan until 20 weeks. Boo. 

6. We told our parents on thanksgiving. It was great! There were screams of joy and tears. 

7. I did place a big amazon order on cyber Monday. They didn’t really have any good deals; I already had a ton of gifts in my shopping cart that I was already planning on buying. Good news is I’m about 80% done with my Christmas shopping. 

@jsl82 I’m already worried about my DH helping out in the mornings. He will help out any way that he can but only when I ask him. I have a feeling that it will mostly all fall on me as I will just get sick of asking him the same things over and over. We’ve already had issues getting the dogs area all setup before we leave for work because he will just walk out the door and leave a ton of stuff for me to do because he feels like he is running late (even though he isn’t). I know it will be a hard transition for all of us. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    2. 13+5. EDD June 1

3. Mostly great lately.. I’ve been feeling a lot of uterine stretching this past week again. I still have evening heartburn/reflux. Boobs are still sore. I’ve also had a cough that just doesn’t go away & it makes me throw up almost every time.

4. My anxiety has been pretty good this week. We announced on social media last week, so having people share this excitement with us is helping. Although I’m sure by the end of next week I’ll be a bottle of nerves again. I really need to get my hands on a Doppler. 

5. I need to get some blood work done at some point this week.. but next OB appt on dec 19 & Ultrasound to find out the gender on dec 22! 

6. I have had such a stiff neck this week & it’s giving me alll the headaches. Can’t wait for my chiropractor appt tomorrow morning! 

7. Gap in Canada was having a 50% off sale, so I scored some maternity clothes! I’ve been wearing my maternity jeans from my pregnancy with DD, but man, have my hips ever grown since having her lol can’t wait to have jeans that fit again!  
  • Options
    2. 9+3, EDD July 1
    3. Morning sickness is much better since I started B6 and unisom. Just not get nauseous if I’m hungry. RLP is getting bad, mostly on my left side. I had my first weird craving- pineapple juice... never had it before but it’s so good! 
    4. My anxiety is actually ok. It will probably get worse as my next appt gets closer. 
    5. I have to go in on Friday to do a repeat urine to make sure my UTI is gone and they want me to do an early glucose test. 
    I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks. 
    6. I just with time would move faster. I feel like my last pregnancy went by so much faster and I know I should be grateful to be pregnant with this baby but I would rather it be over and either start grieving again or have my baby in my arms. 
    7. No Black Friday sales here. We aren’t participating in our family Christmas since we are overseas and are not ready to start buying for this baby yet. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• Options
    @profmcgonagall I was just thinking that during my last pregnancy I felt like it dragged during the pregnancy (I literally remember thinking when 1st trimester ended how in the world I was going to do that 2 more times.  And that the 1st trimester is the shortest, since you don't even find out you are pregnant until week 4-5.) . But looking back on it now, I feel like it wasn't so long.   It's just hard, since it's a lot of waiting.  Waiting for the next dr appointment- waiting to tell everyone- waiting for test results- eventually waiting to deliver.  But just think.. Friday is December 1st.  2017 is almost over.  

me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• Options

13w3d, EDD 6/3

Constipation, itchy boobs, strong smells make me gag

Using the Doppler a few times a week helps a lot. Can’t wait to feel this baby move!

12/20

I took a picture of DD in a big sister shirt for Christmas cards. It’s the shirt that I ordered for her last November just a week before my first MC. I have hung on to it all this time and yes she’s grown about 2 sizes so it’s pretty small in real life but for pictures it was fine. It was super emotional finally seeing her wear it, a year and 2 MC’s later. 

I ordered a few photo items from snapfish and Vistaprint that were like 70% off on cyber Monday. I avoid the Black Friday crowds like the plague!

Pregnancy Ticker