TWW Wednesday 11/29

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Typical LP Length:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What song puts you in a happy mood?
*Siggy Warning*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: TWW Wednesday 11/29

• Month/Cycle: 4/1

CD/DPO: 34/5

Typical LP Length: 11

Timing: -4

Testing: 8DPO because wine 

R/R: Last night I dreamed that AF came at 7DPO. Boo.

CS/Q: -

GTKY: What song puts you in a happy mood? I’ve Just Seen a Face - The Beatles
    *Siggy Warning*

• @lalala2004 Ugh, what a horrible dream. It will not be true though! 

Month/Cycle: 6/6 (1 benched)

CD/DPO: 22/8

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: Nope

R/R: Trying to get Christmas shopping done. I feel so behind and I am still not 100% on what to get MH. Hopefully meeting a friend for coffee today. 

CS/Q: Nope, still not temping, much to MH's horror! He really wanted me to keep going with it. But he doesn't get the emotional roller coaster and BSC SS that comes with it. 

GTKY: What song puts you in a happy mood? Only because it came on the radio yesterday and worked wonders - SonReal - Can I Get a Witness. Or Dirty Heads - Vacation, makes me think of MH and the summer. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @lalala2004 ugh, terrible dream!

@nitnat007 I’m feeling so behind as well. I know so many people who are done already! I’m also going to avoid temping during the TWW in hopes that it’s leas stressful. 

Month/Cycle: 13/6 (benched after a myomectomy in February)

CD/DPO: 24/5

Typical LP Length: 11

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O

Testing: Holding out. 

R/R: It is just not my week! Work was so stressful this weekend, I’m feeling anxious about Christmas shopping, I haven’t been working out and now I’m sick! Ugh, I’m just glad I have a few days off this weekend and I’m hoping I can snap myself out of this funk.

CS/Q: Does anyone notice an increase in CM a few days after O? I noticed it like 2DPO, but I don’t seem to have that much during O. 

GTKY: What song puts you in a happy mood? Anything from my younger, punk-rock days. Always reminds me of carefree days hanging out with friends. “Stolen” by Dashboard Confessional and “The Luckiest” by Ben Folds always remind me of DH, the former being our wedding song.  :) 
  • @mrs_drc_rn I noticed this time I’ve had a lot of sticky CM after O. Last time (I think) I Oed, it just dried up, so that was weird.
    *Siggy Warning*

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/11

Typical LP Length: 12

Timing: O, +1

Testing: WFAF

R/R: My BBT gave me a super high temp (98.96) when I first temped. It looked weird, so I immediately temped again (not getting out of bed, just hitting power button and putting it back in my mouth) and it was .7 degrees lower. what the heck is that all about? I put the first one in because it was first, but have a note of the lower one in case it's inaccurate. do i need a new thermometer? it's less than a year old. 

CS/Q: the whole thing this month has been crazy. about to chuck it out the window. :( 

GTKY: What song puts you in a happy mood? Sugarland's "Settlin' ", it's kind of become a personal motto about reaching for what you want and not being scared to go for something just because it's hard. 

@lalala2004 - what an awful dream! :( 

@nitnat007 - love how your H wants to be involved, but it's starting to really get to me, too. glad you stopped to help get off the roller coaster. 

@mrs_drc_rn - sorry you're feeling sick! hope you feel better and feel like you are catching up soon. 

@legallykate - glad your brief is almost done! LOL at YH reminding you of your temp pact. awesome! stay strong, you can do it!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 23/11

Typical LP Length:

Timing: Good

Testing: 12/1

R/R: My work is having a holiday party where they go all out. They are renting out a convention center and the theme is Gatsby. I found a couple dresses on Amazon that I like. Pictures in spoiler. Which one do you guys like better?

CS/Q: None.

GTKY: What song puts you in a happy mood? I listened to River by Leon Bridges on the way to work this morning and I love it so much.

@lalala2004 I have those dreams all the time during the TWW! Hopefully it’s not the case for you.

@nitnat007 I can’t think of what to get DH either. Why is it so hard?!

@mrs_drc_rn I’m sorry you are sick! I hate getting sick when I am trying to work out. It really makes it that much harder to start up again. Hoping you get better and out of your funk soon.

@legallykate Yay!! I’m so glad you waited. I have been SO tempted as well. I really feel like I need to buy the test the night before I plan to test next month. If they are there, they tempt me so much.

@catlady2015 Sorry your temp was all weird this morning. Hopefully your thermometer isn’t on the fritz yet.  

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @eleven_ I really like both dresses but the top one screams "Gatsby" to me. Are you going to buy a fun feather head band too? I rocked one (and a boa) for a Gatsby charity event a couple years ago and it was so fun! Ugh yes I want to kick myself for buying a pack of OPKs that also came with like 20 HCGs, I would be much less tempted if I only had expensive tests!

@catlady2015 That is super weird about your thermometer. I have never tested right in a row like that, I just blindly rely on mine to be accurate  :/  Hopefully just a weird fluke, especially with it being fairly new.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @eleven_ - i agree with @legallykate, the top one screams gatsby with the fringe. I like the bottom one a little better (not a fringe girl) but the top fits the theme a little better. :) 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @mrs_drc_rn I have found that it is less stressful so far. I am not sitting here analyzing my chart ever five minutes, there is just nothing there! Normally my temp would stay really high right until AF showed, so it would feed the BSC big time. I highly recommend it! I am so sorry you are stressed with work and everything else. And sick on top of it. Ick, I hope you feel better soon!

@legallylate @catlady2015He is really good about looking at my charts and now is invested in seeing them lol. He is annoyed that I have stopped. He feels that I have invested so much energy into doing it so far, that I should keep it up. He will adjust. 

@legallykateThat is really cute that YH reminded you not to temp today. Keeping you to your word. Get on that brief! lol

@catlady2015 I have had my bbt do that to me before as well. Frustrating! Tomorrow should give you a better idea of what the accurate temp should have been. 

@eleven_ Definitely number 1! Someone actually just gave me a dress that would have been prefect for your event. Too bad I couldn't just send it to you!

CD/DPO: 20/3

Typical LP Length: 12

Timing: -5, -3, 0

Testing: waiting!

R/R: guys, WE GOT THE HOUSE!

Thank you to ALL your well wishes on the thread yesterday, I meant to go and Thank each one of you but didn't have the time. I like to believe they worked! We got the call at 9:30 last night!

I am so OVER THE MOON! I've been waiting for a house for soooooo long. I can't believe how fast it's happening too, move-in date is 12/15, we hand off our apartment on 12/17! @legallykate to answer your question yesterday, I'd never trust movers with my stuff, hahahahaha. So DIY'ing it. I packed a box as soon as I got the call! :') just going to recruit friends the day of, rent a uhaul, and treat everyone to pizza :)

Yesterday was also our 12 year dating anniversary, we like to think we got the Yes as a present :)

CS/Q: nope

I officially started listening to Christmas songs yesterday, and "Baby it's Cold Outside" came on, the Glee version, I love it!

@lalala2004 I'm sorry about your dream! Those suck!

@ninat2007 I hope you Christmas shopping goes well and that you get to meet your friend and have a wonderful time!

@mrs_drc_rn I'm sorry you're in a funk! What's your favorite funkbooster?

@legallykate GL on your brief!

@catlady2015 that is weird, if you can, maybe buy a new cheaper one to test for a few days?

@eleven_ Omg I love both dresses! But the fringe on #1 totally takes the win :)

<3 Me: 28 DH: 29
    <3 Married since 2012 dating since 2005.
    <3 Golden Retriever girls (8) and (3), orange feral rescue tabby (1).

Finally TTC#1 as of 11/2017!
    Thryoidectomy 2007, PCOS, disordered proliferative endometrium.
  • Thanks for your opinions on the dresses! I'm probably going to order dress #1 right now  :)

@leafyarch Yay! I'm so happy for you! 
    TW

• @leafyarch - woo-hoo! So happy for you!

*TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @leafyarch Oh that is fantastic! Congrats!!
  • *Lurking from WTO*
    @leafyarch Congrats on the house!!
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• @leafyarch Yay congrats on both the house and the anniversary! Super exciting!
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @legallykate no worries! Hope you get your brief done soon! 

@lalala2004 I thought it was a little weird and started to wonder if I maybe just O’d later, but I did get a temp spike. Who knows!

@eleven_ That sounds like fun! I like #2 better but I think #1 would better fit the Gatsby theme. 

@nitnat007 I tend to obsess over my chart too. Like, there’s no hidden message in there! 

@leafyarch congrats on the house! 

Thank you for the well-wishes ladies! It’s actually a fairly nice day today so I was able to get outside for a bit and that made me feel like less of a lazy blob. Got a little Christmas shopping done as well!
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/5

Typical LP Length: not sure

Timing: eh. -6 (I'm sure this doesn't even count, but according to one app it was still within my FW), -4, -1

Testing: not yet

R/R:  *TW in spoiler, hopefully I did it right!*

DD has her 5th ear infection right now. We've tried every antibiotic and now we are on to the antibiotic shots.  They seem to be working but we have to go to the doctor 3 days in a row for these things.  I'm just so tired of running around.  All I want to do is stay home in my pjs and not have to go anywhere in public.

CS/Q: Nothing going on here

GTKY: What song puts you in a happy mood?  Can I say the Harry Potter soundtrack?  Every time I hear it, I am immediately transported to Hogwarts. 

@leafyarch Hooray! Congratulations!

@mrs_drc_rn Dashboard! What a blast from the past.  

@eleven_ I LOVE both of those.  Sounds like a fun party!
  • @juliebird6 Sorry for the stress you guys are going through. Sounds miserable. I like your song choice. Harry Potter forever!!!
    TW

CD/DPO: 30/9

Typical LP Length: honestly we are still learning this. who knows!

Timing: If we guessed right, 0. 

Testing:12/5

R/R: we both got hit with colds when we visited family for thanksgiving and it is the *worst*

CS/Q: nah

One direction is where I go to feel happy. :)
    me: trans man, 27 | fiance: 31